Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!This is kind of one of those good news, and bad news updates.  First, the good news…

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!The abandoned mancat now has a place to go where he can be cared for and loved.  I know the family, and they are wonderful critter lovers.  He just needs one more Negative test result for the bad stuff and he can head home.  We think all will turn out just fine, so y’all keep your paws crossed.

Now for the not so good news.  I ask for purrs and prayers for Little Johnny Doe.

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!The poor little sweet one is very ill and may not make it.  If he does make it through this ordeal, the current fosters will likely keep him.

As always, thanks for you outpouring of support.  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

This entry was posted in adopt cats and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Update on the Abandoned Senior Mancat and a Purr & Prayer Request for Little Johnny Doe

1. Clooney says:

Oh poor sweet Little Johnny Doe. We send our biggest purrs and prayers his way for healing and health.

2. S. Etole says:

What a dear little kitten … blessings of health.

3. Mr Puddy says:

They have my purrs ! Both of them !!! and I keep paws crossed and prayers for Little Johnny Doe. ! Good Luck for him
    xoxo

4. Oskar says:

Oh, we see what you mean about good news and bad. Our hearts both soared & dived reading this post. Pawerful prayers that all will work out well.

Oskar & Pam

5. Oh no! We are purring very hard for Johnny Doe and we hope he makes it! And we’re so happy the mancat has a place to go now. We’re purring for that negative test!!

6. Fraidy Cats says:

we are so relieved that the senior mancat will have a home. We will purr hard for little Johhny Doe.

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

7. Shedir says:

Brian I’m going to wish you a wonderful week
    with love, purrrr

8. We are soooo happeez for Mr. ManCat! We will purr our best purr for the Little One. He is surrounded by loves and light. We hope he makes it.

9. Oui Oui says:

Thank goodness for the senior cat, but what a shame about little Johnny Doe! Such a cutie and so young. We hope he pulls through ok!

10. Gk=lad the senior is getting a home. We are purring very loud for Little Johnny Doe!

11. Cheysuli says:

We are so happy for the senior mancat. And we will now turn our motors towards Little Johnny Doe!

12. pat tillett says:

I hope they both end up in a similar place. Healthy and safe…

13. Rumbles says:

Oh wow, what good news to read your update! (this is what we get for being behind on our blog visits!)

We purr for the other little one.

14. Paw claps and paw prayers and purrz=^Y^=
    If lil’ Johnny Doe is home cared, don’t forget clear Pedialyte helps with fluids and electrolytes as the fluid the Vets use=^Y^=

15. Sparkle says:

That is great news about the abandoned kitty, but I am very, very worried about Johnny Doe – I am purring very hard for him!

16. Chez Cat says:

We’re purring so hard for Johnny Doe!

17. Old Kitty says:

Oh little Johnny Doe! :-( Please get better, please please be well!! Me and Charlie are sending him extra hugs and purrs. Poor little kitty! :-(

We are relieved to read that Cobie’s found a warm safe place at last.

Take care
    x

18. Yay for the mancat… so glad to hear. And we will purrr for little Johnny Doe

pawhugs, Max

19. Fuzzy Tales says:

First, we’re glad Codie (think his name is Codie, right?) has a place to go where he’ll be taken care of, this is great news, Brian.

Second, we’re revving up our purr motors for sweet Johnny Doe, sending out prayers for his Highest Good. Please let us know what happens, poor baby.

20. Susan Fields says:

I said a prayer for little Johnny Doe. And thanks for the update on the abandoned mancat – I love good news like that!

21. Bailey says:

Oh noooes! Poor little kitty! I hope he gets better! :)

Woofs & hugs, <3

~Bailey (Yep, I'm a girl!)

22. paws crossed for both boys…..

23. My purrs are going to both of them. That poor sweet darling.. I hope he pulls through and can have the loving home he needs and yay that the big man is getting looked after.. I was so worried after yesterdays post.. Hugs GJ xx

24. Abby says:

We will keep them both in our purrs and hope that everything goes well for the senior mancat and please keep us updated on the little kitty.

purrs
    >^,,^<
    ♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

25. Fin says:

Got my purrer all reavved up for the little guy and the elder mancat!!

26. Sagira says:

I am so very happy to hear that the older cat has a place to go. :)

I am sending good thoughts over to the sweet baby. I sure hope he feels better SOON!

27. Sending purrs for both of them to get to have a forever home!