Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!This is kind of one of those good news, and bad news updates.  First, the good news…

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!The abandoned mancat now has a place to go where he can be cared for and loved.  I know the family, and they are wonderful critter lovers.  He just needs one more Negative test result for the bad stuff and he can head home.  We think all will turn out just fine, so y’all keep your paws crossed.

Now for the not so good news.  I ask for purrs and prayers for Little Johnny Doe.

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!The poor little sweet one is very ill and may not make it.  If he does make it through this ordeal, the current fosters will likely keep him.

As always, thanks for you outpouring of support.  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

27 thoughts on “Update on the Abandoned Senior Mancat and a Purr & Prayer Request for Little Johnny Doe

1. Oskar

Oh, we see what you mean about good news and bad. Our hearts both soared & dived reading this post. Pawerful prayers that all will work out well.

Oskar & Pam

2. Rumbles

Oh wow, what good news to read your update! (this is what we get for being behind on our blog visits!)

We purr for the other little one.

3. Old Kitty

Oh little Johnny Doe! 🙁 Please get better, please please be well!! Me and Charlie are sending him extra hugs and purrs. Poor little kitty! 🙁

We are relieved to read that Cobie’s found a warm safe place at last.

Take care
    x

4. Fuzzy Tales

First, we’re glad Codie (think his name is Codie, right?) has a place to go where he’ll be taken care of, this is great news, Brian.

Second, we’re revving up our purr motors for sweet Johnny Doe, sending out prayers for his Highest Good. Please let us know what happens, poor baby.

5. Ginger Jasper

My purrs are going to both of them. That poor sweet darling.. I hope he pulls through and can have the loving home he needs and yay that the big man is getting looked after.. I was so worried after yesterdays post.. Hugs GJ xx

6. Abby

We will keep them both in our purrs and hope that everything goes well for the senior mancat and please keep us updated on the little kitty.

purrs
    >^,,^<
    ♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

7. Sagira

I am so very happy to hear that the older cat has a place to go. 🙂

I am sending good thoughts over to the sweet baby. I sure hope he feels better SOON!