Mancat Monday

Brian   January 2, 2012   41 Comments on Mancat Monday

The Twelve Days of Christmas

On the first day of Christmas,
my blog pals sent to me
A squirrely for my big pecan tree.

On the second day of Christmas,
my blog pals sent to me
Two furry hugs,
And a squirrely for my big pecan tree.

On the third day of Christmas,
my blog pals sent to me
Three Chipmunk friends,
Two furry hugs,
And a squirrely for my big pecan tree.

On the fourth day of Christmas,
my blog pals sent to me
Four catnip mice,
Three Chipmunk friends,
Two furry hugs,
And a squirrely for my big pecan tree.

On the fifth day of Christmas,
my blog pals sent to me
Five milk lid rings,
Four catnip mice,
Three Chipmunk friends,
Two furry hugs,
And a squirrely for my big pecan tree.

On the sixth day of Christmas,
my blog pals sent to me
Six geese a-honking,
Five milk lid rings,
Four catnip mice,
Three Chipmunk friends,
Two furry hugs,
And a squirrely for my big pecan tree.

On the seventh day of Christmas,
my blog pals sent to me
Seven daBirds swinging,
Six geese a-honking,
Five milk lid rings,
Four catnip mice,
Three Chipmunk friends,
Two furry hugs,
And a squirrely for my big pecan tree.

On the eighth day of Christmas,
my blog pals sent to me
Eight fancy feathers,
Seven daBirds swinging,
Six geese a-honking,
Five milk lid rings,
Four catnip mice,
Three Chipmunk friends,
Two furry hugs,
And a squirrely for my big pecan tree.

On the ninth day of Christmas,
my blog pals sent to me
Nine treats for snacking,
Eight fancy feathers,
Seven daBirds swinging,
Six geese a-honking,
Five milk lid rings,
Four catnip mice,
Three Chipmunk friends,
Two furry hugs,
And a squirrely for my big pecan tree.

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!Oh, hello, don’t mind me, I’m still resting up from all the holiday activities.  I’m trying to ignore the fact that our Christmas Tree is going bye-bye, I think we should keep it up all year.  But it seems I never win that one, but there is a lot to be said for things getting back to normal.

We all had a terrific holiday here and we’re ready to start the New Year fur sure! My friend Hilary from Feeling Beachie ask everyone what their mantra for 2012 is, and mine is “More Forever Home More Often”.  I think that is the purrfect idea for any year.  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

41 thoughts on “Mancat Monday

1. Marg

Goodness, Brian, you sure look really comfy. I bet that is your new tree. We sure do like that statement, More forever home more often. We sure hope that more kitties and doggies find homes. Have yourselves a terrific week.

2. Iris

Brian you look so cute all snuggled up! We too hope that there will be more forever home more often. There so many cats and doggies that need this.
    Have a great Monday!

3. Old Kitty

Yay for nine treats for snacking! Awww lovely Brian – enjoy your rest! Happy 2012 to you! Me and Charlie love your mantra too!

We are keeping our tree up until the end of the week! Yay!

Hugs too to sweet Precious, Sascha, Gracie, Zoe and Dolly! Take care
    x

4. Kitcaboodles

Love that mantra Brian – ours is shared from the Norfolk Feline Cat Rescue and Homing Centre who are asking for this important message to be spread:”People who love their cats get them neutered!” There are too many homeless cats already, let’s home them, not create more.

5. We Three Doxies

My tree has been loooooong gone…such a shame. You looks quite cozy theres.

If you wants a kitteh I has one…well, it’s actually da neighbors but I don’t thinks they’ll miss it…another shame.

Puddles

6. Fuzzy Tales

We like the idea of nine treats too — especially since we get only 2 or 3 a day. 🙂

And we love your motto, Brian. We want that, and of course more spaying and neutering!

7. Genghis Khat

You look exhausted today – you got to learn to pace yourself.

Glad to hear you guys all had a wonderful Christmas and are enjoying the start of a great New Year.

Genghis

8. Selina

Brian, you look SO comfy! Happy New Year my furriend! Frankly, I’m ready to settle down to regular evenings of lovins’! To heck with this holiday crap!

PURRS!
    Selina

9. Janet

Beavis is missing our Christmas tree too. But Mama is glad to get the house straightened up and back to normal. You look cozy on your cat tree though, even if it isn’t as festive!

10. GreatGranny

I do hope this year there will be more kitties and woofies finding furever homes. Mom said if she had our own home, we’d have more kitties. She used to have a bunch of kitties inside.
    xoxo Kassey

11. GreatGranny

Sweet Brian, Mom had to wait fur the photo to load. Brian, you look furry handsome and comfy there.
    xoxo Kassey

12. Sparkle

I’m still recovering from the holidays too! My human is acting like they never happened and going back to her usual routines! She did not like 2011 too much so she is all about looking forward.