Sister Zoe Update

Please Help with my Greenville Ferals project.

Those looking for their Forever Homes can now be found HERE

Sister Zoe is on her way home with her Mom.  Sister Zoe has a rather long scratch on her left eye so I would say someone had a spat while Mom and Dad were out.  I don’t think it was me, but it might have been.  I sure feel bad that she is hurt though.  She has some drops and she will be going to our regular vet later this week for a follow up.  Keep the purrs coming for her please.  Night all.

This entry was posted in adopt cats, Purrs Needed, Zoe and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

37 Responses to Sister Zoe Update

1. KimT says:

Purrs still coming to you….I’m sure it was an accident, so please don’t feel badly, Brian!

2. FiveSibesMom says:

So glad she is OK! We hope she will heal fast…and she knows it wasn’t on purpose. (Very) gentle Husky hugs coming Zoe’s way!

3. hilary says:

sister zoe… hang in there.. I hope you are ok… alex said that while gracie is his girl, since he will soon be your bil if you need help, he will be there for you anytime you need..

4. We are purring that her eye heals quickly. Y’know, Brian, things like that happen.

5. Prayers for Zoe’s speedy recovery.

6. We sure hope Zoe’s eye will be better really fast.

Truffle and Brulee

7. Fraidy Cats says:

yoW! we just saw the earlier post about Zoe! We hope everything is ok and the drops help. We’ll sure be purrin!

Pip, Smidgen, minnie, Hollie

8. Esme says:

Sister Zoe that is horrible-I hope your eye heals quickly and safely.

9. Cheysuli says:

Oh we will get our motors going on high!

10. Simba says:

Purring here for good healing of that eye. How worrying for the humans and the rest of you furries.

11. We’ll purr for quick healing of her eye, Brian, and we’re sure whatever somekitty did was just an accident. XOXOXO to all!

12. Luxington says:

Sending lots of purrs Zoe’s way!

13. meowmeowmans says:

We are glad she is okay, Brian. Thank you for letting us know. We’ll keep right on purring and praying for a speedy recovery. Hugs to you all.

14. We’re glad Sister Zoe is on her way home. That must be pretty painful. Hope you will all be nice to her and let her eye heal. Maybe even cuddle with her?

15. Laura & Taffy says:

We’re glad to hear that Zoe’s eye will be OK. We will keep purring that it heals quickly and well. Accidents happen; we know nobody meant to do it. Taffy’s eye was all better in a week with the ointment from the vet.

16. Rumbles says:

I’m purring my head off, and Diego is too, that Miss Zoe is ok and her eye isn’t hurt too bad.

17. Sparkle says:

I am sending lots of purrs Zoe’s way – keep us posted!

18. Zoolatry says:

From our Zoey to your Zoe … purrs ‘n’ prayers (and from Maggy, and Ann, too!).

19. Old Kitty says:

Oh Sister Zoe!! Awwww glad you are home now. Please rest!! And get better! Hugs! Take care
    x

20. Chez Cat says:

We’re purring for her! We’re sure it was an accident, so no need to feel bad!

21. We just heard about Sister Zoe and we have our purrs going full force for her. Eldest Boy Bean got rear ended on his way home from work, his car was totaled. We probably won’t be around much as Mommy has to drive him to work (about a 2 hour drive one way), and perhaps go get him as well.

22. Fuzzy Tales says:

Oh, we should just have read a bit further in our Google Reader!

We’re glad Sister Zoe got to go home right away, are purring her eye heals quickly–and no more spats!

23. Oh dear we are sorry to hear about Zoe having a scratched eye – our mum has only just read it to us. Please give her a gentle hug and a kiss from us and and we hope she will soon be better and that the culprit owns up and eats humble pie.

24. Catherine says:

Poor Zoe! I hope she is doing better. Big kiss!
    xo Catherine & Banjo

25. Katie Isabella says:

Oh Zoe, bless you. I had a feeling that’s what it was. My sisfur did it to herself but it was with the same result. xoxoxox Take your drops and be all betters.

26. Ouch…..we smack each other sometimes but mom says thankfully we haven’t done any major damage (right now Ivy is sporting a nice scratch on her nose). Purrs to Zoe and we hope she is ok!

27. Accidents happen all the time… and I’m sure that’s what caused the scratch. It might not have been a spat at all. Maybe playtime just got a little too rough. But I’m really glad that Zoe is feeling better and is home, where she belongs, with her loving family.

28. Gin and Bailey says:

Thanks for the update….we’re sending more prayers today for the total healing of Sister Zoe’s eye. To you too, Brian….we know you would never raise your paw to your little sister! Peace to you both.

29. Glad it isn’t too serious, but still serious enough. Brian, you have to nurse her all back to health again. I nose you didn’t do it!

30. Poor Sister Zoe! We only just heard about her eye. We are sending lots of purrs for it to heal quickly.

31. Mark's Mews says:

We are purrin for Zoe. An we are sure it was just an innocent whap-paw game with a mis-aimed swipe!

32. TK says:

Me is sad that Zoe gotted hurts. Me is glad is not too cerious! Me purrs she is all betteh real soon!
    Love, TK

33. KC says:

We’s been sending industrial-strength purrs fur sweet Sister Zoe.
    Love,
    KC

34. Debby says:

I am praying that Sister Zoe is better so very quickly – prayers going out for her!

Debby

35. CCL Wendy says:

How could I have missed this? I’m so sorry, but we’re all purring hard here for Sister Zoe to heal quickly. She has been very brave under the circumstances.

36. Fin says:

I was off-line for a couple of days and missed it. We are purring for you sweetie and hoping you are already getting better!

37. Pup Fan says:

Hope Ms. Zoe is feeling much better!