Sister Zoe Update

Brian   February 27, 2012   37 Comments on Sister Zoe Update

Please Help with my Greenville Ferals project.

Those looking for their Forever Homes can now be found HERE

Sister Zoe is on her way home with her Mom.  Sister Zoe has a rather long scratch on her left eye so I would say someone had a spat while Mom and Dad were out.  I don’t think it was me, but it might have been.  I sure feel bad that she is hurt though.  She has some drops and she will be going to our regular vet later this week for a follow up.  Keep the purrs coming for her please.  Night all.

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

37 thoughts on “Sister Zoe Update

1. hilary

sister zoe… hang in there.. I hope you are ok… alex said that while gracie is his girl, since he will soon be your bil if you need help, he will be there for you anytime you need..

2. Laura & Taffy

We’re glad to hear that Zoe’s eye will be OK. We will keep purring that it heals quickly and well. Accidents happen; we know nobody meant to do it. Taffy’s eye was all better in a week with the ointment from the vet.

3. Artemisia, Fenris, Socks & Scylla

We just heard about Sister Zoe and we have our purrs going full force for her. Eldest Boy Bean got rear ended on his way home from work, his car was totaled. We probably won’t be around much as Mommy has to drive him to work (about a 2 hour drive one way), and perhaps go get him as well.

4. Fuzzy Tales

Oh, we should just have read a bit further in our Google Reader!

We’re glad Sister Zoe got to go home right away, are purring her eye heals quickly–and no more spats!

5. Hannah and Lucy

Oh dear we are sorry to hear about Zoe having a scratched eye – our mum has only just read it to us. Please give her a gentle hug and a kiss from us and and we hope she will soon be better and that the culprit owns up and eats humble pie.

6. Katie Isabella

Oh Zoe, bless you. I had a feeling that’s what it was. My sisfur did it to herself but it was with the same result. xoxoxox Take your drops and be all betters.

7. Random Felines

Ouch…..we smack each other sometimes but mom says thankfully we haven’t done any major damage (right now Ivy is sporting a nice scratch on her nose). Purrs to Zoe and we hope she is ok!

8. Nerissa's Life

Accidents happen all the time… and I’m sure that’s what caused the scratch. It might not have been a spat at all. Maybe playtime just got a little too rough. But I’m really glad that Zoe is feeling better and is home, where she belongs, with her loving family.

9. Gin and Bailey

Thanks for the update….we’re sending more prayers today for the total healing of Sister Zoe’s eye. To you too, Brian….we know you would never raise your paw to your little sister! Peace to you both.

10. CCL Wendy

How could I have missed this? I’m so sorry, but we’re all purring hard here for Sister Zoe to heal quickly. She has been very brave under the circumstances.