Whisker Hump & Wordless Wednesday

Please Help with my
Greenville Ferals project

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!Whisker Hump Wednesday with Sister Gracie

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!Wordless Wednesday with Sister Dolly and Me, Brian

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

29 thoughts on “Whisker Hump & Wordless Wednesday

1. Marg

Sister Dolly, is it time for a little nap maybe. Gracie, those are sure terrific whisker humps. Hope all of you have a terrific day and would all of you please give your Dad a hug for us. Take care.

2. Old Kitty

Awwww Beautiful bride to be Gracie! You are gorgeous!

Amazing Sister Dolly! What are you saying to your gorgeous Brother Brian? His ears are pinned back! LOL!

Hugs too to sweet Sascha, Zoe and Precious! Take care
    x

3. Hannah and Lucy

Sister Dolly our Mum was looking at you yawning and did the biggest yawn herself – we laughed and laughed at her!! Sister Gracie you have gorgeous whisker humps.

4. CCL Wendy

Gracie looks surprised! Is this the moment of the PURRoposal PURRhaps? And yes, she has some beautiful whisker humps. I’m sure her future groom will have fun grooming them.

Sister Dolly looks like she’s singing. Did it hurt your tender little ears, Brian?

5. Katie Isabella

Sister’s Gracie and Dolly…you are the prettiest! Brother Brian..I will make mommy offer up some butters for me from now on.

6. mayziegal

What Most Glorious whisker humps you have, Sister Gracie.

And if you asks me, I don’t think it looks like Sister Dolly is being wordless. It kinda looks like she’s giving you an earful, Brian. Especially judging by the look on your face. Heehee!

Wiggles & Wags,