Hats of Hope for Mom Judi

We love you Mom JudiI know you were expecting to see additional details on the St. Patrick’s Day Photo Contest today, but this is much more important.  The contest details will be here tomorrow.

Today we are sending love, hope and purrs to Mom Judi from SASS.  Many of you know Mom Judi provided hats for lots of us.

We love you Mom JudiWhen Mom Judi hatted me she not only gave me a hat, she provided my purrsona.  Me and my Fedora are now known world-wide.

Mom Judi has not been feeling very well.  Mom Judi has had an MRI and a CT Scan.  There is a mass in her pancreas and on Friday she had a needle biopsy and should get the results on Tuesday.  So today we want to say thank you Mom Judi, thank you for being you.  You are not in this alone, we are all here for you every step of the way, all of us, your special friends.

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

40 thoughts on “Hats of Hope for Mom Judi

1. Old Kitty

And you look most dashing in your adorable hat, handsome Brian! Yay for mum Judi-bug! Me and Charlie are purring and praying for her too and sending her tons of love today! Take care
    x

2. Marg

Brian, you said all that so well. And we love that hat on you. It is very famous all over the world. We sure are sending Judi-Bug many purrs and prayers and are here to support her. Take care.

3. Whisppy

We love that fedora hat on you, Brian. Mom Judi did a great job hatting you. We have not been hatted by Mom Judi but we are praying that her results will tell the doctors how they can treat her and get her back on track with her health.

4. The Island Cats

Darn, our mom forgot all about Hats of Hope today and did a different post for us! But we’ll join with all of you and purr for Mom Judi. We purr that she will be well.

5. Hannah and Lucy

That hat is your trade mark Brian – we always smile when we see it. We are purring for Mom Judi too today and we have worn our hats in her honour today too.

6. Katie Isabella

I remember when you got that hat, Brian. It suits you perfectly and I hope you will always have it on. My mom included the hatted Admiral in my post today as Katie doesn’t have a hat. She wishes she did. But Mom isn’t very clever. xoxox

7. Fuzzy Tales

We’re participating too, Brian, but we weren’t able to enter our site link here–it told us it was a duplicate, because we’d already put the link in on Pip’s blog.

Anyway, yes, your fedora is your trademark now and looks splendid.

We’ve got our purr motors revving on high for Judi, wishing her the very best.

8. Pip

You do look good in that hat, my friend! Like a Hollywood movie star!

Thanks so much for all your help making this day possible! We are all purring and praying for Miss Judi!

Your pal, Pip

9. TK

Me not knows that Auntie Judi givs you your fedora! Me does know is your signature look. Me loves Auntie Judi furry much, me is purring furry hard!

10. Gin and Bailey

We don’t know Miss Judy, but a friend of yours Brian, makes her a friend of ours.
    We send a lot of love & prayers to her.

11. Genghis Khat

That hat and purrsona certainly fit a very Debonair High Class Cat like you Brian.

Count us in on sending purrs and prayers out for Miss Judy.

Genghis

12. Penelope

We Loves Judy and wes is purraying very hard and adding ours to the power of the Paw! Yous looks very fabulishious in your hat!
    Kisses
    Nellie and Kozmo and the Hairy Slobbery Sisters Bob and Sam

13. caren gittleman

Brian as always your post was just beautiful, it made me teary-eyed.

I never knew that it was Judi who designed that photo…she captured you perfectly.

We are sending our heartfelt purrs and prayers
    xoxoxo