Mancat Monday Updates

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!I have several updates and reminders today, but first I want to thank Ann at Zoolatry for the beautiful and fun Easter header!

As you can tell from my picture, I am still up in Sister Sascha’s tree top.  As much as I would like to claim success in the tree top battle she is still up in my tree.  So I guess you would have to call this a top off!  She has to get down sometime…I think.

I want to remind you, if you don’t know already, that in April we are going to turn orange in support of the ASPCA Fight Against Animal Cruelty.

Fight Animal CrueltyYou can go to the ASPCA website HERE and see how you can help. It is a darn important cause.

Do you remember Stumpy?  He was the handsome boy that was looking for a safe home before the coyotes ate him.  Happy news for sweet Stumpy!

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!Unfortunately the ever-so-handsome Smokey still hasn’t found a place to call his own yet, so please keep spreading the word.

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!That’s the Mancat Monday updates, remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

44 thoughts on “Mancat Monday Updates

1. Whisppy

Yeay for Stumpy! For a moment, Mommy thought you were referring to OUR backyard Stumpy, who, fortunately, isn’t in any danger of being eaten by coyotes. 🙂
    We hope sweet Smokey will get adopted to a forever home soon.

LOVE your Easter header!

2. Marg

Your Easter header is just terrific. We are so excited that Stumpy found a home. We sure will post about Smokey. We just need to find a bunch of people that need or want just a single cat. We sure hope all of you have a great week. You are looking good up there on Sascha’s tree, Brian. Don’t give up. Take care.

3. Catherine

Such a pretty Easter header! It is so wonderful when kitties find a loving home to go to ~ hooray Stumpy! Sending good thoughts for Smokey!
    xo Catherine

4. Hannah and Lucy

We love your Easter header – Ann is so talented – she has changed our current header and redone it for Easter with bunnies too. We are delighted to hear Stumpy has a new furever home and look forward to hearing the same about the lovely Smokey too.

5. Pip

I am SO HAPPY Stumpy found a home. In this picture, he looks so much like our cat Daisy who passed away in 2009 that it made my mom start to cry. You can see a picture of Daisy in the tab “my feline siblings” on my blog. They could be siblings!

Your pal, Pip

6. Old Kitty

Oh Handsome Brian!! Me and Charlie are pretty sure adorable Sister Sascha will have a say in who gets to be on the top tree soon! LOL!!!

Awww YAY for Stumpy!! And fingers and paws crossed Smokey finds his own forever family soon too! Take care
    x

7. Tamago

What a great news for Stumpy! I hope Smokey will follow. He is a very hadsome boy.
    I love your Easter header. You are pretty bunny, Brian 🙂

8. Jacqueline

YAY for adorable Stumpy!!…Best of luck to all the other precious babies looking for good homes…Love the cool hangover, handsome Brian!…Happy week ahead, sweet friends…xoxo…Calle, Halle, Sukki

9. Penelope

Dear Brian,
    Can yous hear better with Rabbit ears? Or does they tune in the television station better? Me thinks yous makes a great Rabbit. Me LOVES your header.
    Yeah for stumpy!
    Kisses
    Nellie

10. Katie Isabella

Brian, I love reading about Stmpy’s great news. Now, Smokey darling, you need a family right away. I found mine and you’ll find yours. xoxox

11. CCL Wendy

You are obviously the bunny-in-charge this Easter, Brian! Loving your header.

Ah well, Brian, since you live with five sisters, you must know by now that ladycats rule! It’s easier just to accept the situation like you are doing. I certainly admire your mancatly patience.

And yay for Stumpy! I’m sure Smokey will find a home, too. He’s so handsome!

12. Glogirly & Katie

We’re purring that Smokey finds a home very, very soon. He is beautiful and those photos are just wonderful! Yeah for Stumpy!!!

Brian…it’s so odd seeing you in your header with ears!!! : ) Love it!
    Katie

13. Tillie & Georgia

Great news for Stumpy!!!
    We continue to have positive purrs for Smokey 🙂
    Good thing there are more than one tree Brian.
    At least you are at the top of”a” tree,heehee

Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
    Tiger,Treasure and JJ

14. Clooney

We are so happy for Stumpy! He’s had a special place in our hearts since you first posted about him. We are so happy that the prayers have been answered. Big purrs to Smokey for finding his wonderful forever home shortly.

15. Abby

Brian
    That is some terrific news! Thanks for sharing it with us and yes yes yes we love your Easter header so cute!
    purrs
    >^,,^<
    ♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

16. caren gittleman

we love your new header! What we love more is FINALLY having the time to stop by and visit you again! We are hoping to return to our regular visits…just crazy life got in the way!

17. Oui Oui

Concats for Stumpy! We are purring for Smokey’s dream to come true. Wow, that has turned into one big battle of the cat trees! We can’t wait to see how it ends.

18. Mark's Mews

We are thinkin hard about how ta look orange fer April. Thanks fer the reminder. Marley is easy cuz hes mostly orange alredy. But Ayla and I have to figure out something that doesn’t clash with our furs ya know. We’ll come up with SOMETHING.

Iza

19. Chez Cat

That’s great news for Stumpy! We just don’t know how anyone can pass that handsome Smoky up, though!