T.G.I.F. This Group

Hey, believe it or not we made it through another week and Friday has arrived.  The T.G.I.F. for today is This Group Is Fine!

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!I really got a kick out of this group with Sisters Gracie, Sascha and Dolly.  Do you remember a little while back I posted a picture of Sister Dolly using my butt as her pillow?  Well now she is doing the same thing with Sister Sascha!  Sweet Sister Dolly will snuggle up against anyone who will let her, but I really love this three pile picture.

So do you have any good plans for the weekend?

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Information on the 2012 Nimbus Memorial St. Patrick’s Day Photo Contest is HERE.

This entry was posted in adopt cats, Dolly, Gracie, Sascha, T.G.I.F. and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

39 Responses to T.G.I.F. This Group

1. Whisppy says:

We love this photo too! We see half of you, Brian and Zoe at the far end of the bed, but everyone, well, almost everyone is on the bed at the same time. Can’t wait for Sister Precious to join in.

2. Mr. Puddy says:

Same plan as you, Brain : )
    I have been locked in for 2 weeks right now ! Cause My tail was been bitten second time. ( after I posted ) Not really good look !
    and then, I got flea even Mom put me a treatment ( dad changed the brand that’s why ) on the first of this month. So yesterday, mom have to do flea bath for me. And locked me in today. What else I can do. So I do sleep a lots !
    xoxo

3. Old Kitty says:

Awwww what a sweet and wonderful picture this is! Yay for Sisters Sascha, Gracie, Dolly and there’s adorable Zoe and a bit of you handsome Brian! Enjoy your snooze! Take care
    x

4. Catherine says:

Hooray Friday!! A pile of kitties on the bed ~ love it!
    xo Catherine

5. Marg says:

That is one great looking pile of kitties. Sister Sascha, you really are getting to be friends with all the kitties. Gives us hope for Baby Doll. We sure hope Dad is feeling a little better. Hope all of you have a great week end. Take care.

6. This is such a tell all photo. You have a nice fur-family.

7. hilary says:

What a cozy group… I hope to have a low key weekend, where I just work on the book… lord knows after this week (work was beyond crazy and stressful) I need a break

8. Father Tom says:

Looking at you all I can’t help but think of fuzzy caterpillars or is it cat-er-pillows??

Hugs,
    Tom
    xx

9. CCL Wendy says:

What a great shot! There are kitties as far as the eye can see! It looks like heaven to me.

10. What a great picture showing you all preparing for the weekend. We are snoozing today too – practicing hard for the weekend.

11. mariodacat says:

You have your own personal #cuddlepile over there pal. You are pretty lucky.

12. awwww – and such a cute pile at that! Enjoy the nap girls….

13. Pip says:

What a happy family!

Your pal, Pip

14. Puddles says:

Dat is such a sweet foto of a pile of kittehs…and I sees part of you in theres too.

Puddles

15. Amber DaWeenie says:

BOL..Kinda looks like our bed when we all get on it.

Have a super weekend!

16. Marilia says:

Triple pillow! Lovely!

17. Cheysuli says:

Look at all the family love going on there!

18. What a great nap pile!!!

19. Now that’s what I call a power nap! We have a special Caturday post tomorrow.

20. What a BEAUTIFUL group!

21. Katie Isabella says:

My mommy just said she’d love to roll around with that pile on the bed. YUMMY furs and warm kitties. She embarrasses me sometimes but..she loves me and I her, so I guess it’s OK.

xoxoxo

22. Deb Harvey says:

I really love this photo!!! It looks like a very comfy time! Have a great weekend!!! It’s beautiful today, but tomorrow it’s supposed to start raining, again, for a week. So, I think we’ll be doing something inside. It’ll be fun.

23. Sparkle says:

I get to take the weekend OFF!!! My human is out of town and my blog posts are already scheduled. I’m a happy kitty.

24. Looking at this picture, I can’t help but be jealous. Sassy would never let me cuddle up to her like that.

25. TK says:

That is one fine cuddle-puddle. Me sure would love to join in.
    You all has a great weekend.
    Love, TK

26. Mark's Mews says:

Its sure nice seein ya all nappin together like that!

27. that is the best way to celebrate friday. ooh mama salivates at the thought of cuddling with Dolly. mama wants a cuddle bug, which neither of us are. mebbe she can borrow sister dolly some day.

happy friday.

28. Sagira says:

Looks like a great group of snugglers. :)

29. Abby says:

What a great picture Brian.
    We would never get that close to each other, otherwise there would be fur flying.
    purrs
    >^,,^<
    ♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

30. Penelope says:

THat is NEVER going to happen in our house!
    Have a great weekend!
    Kisses
    Nellie

31. Great group shot! I love the three in the center, but the others at the edges.. how wonderful that you all share the bed.

32. That’s one great kitty pile! Can we join??

Have a great weekend!!

33. Fraidy Cats says:

That’s a great pile-up pic-sher, Brian! We’re gonna enjoy some sun this weekend since rain is on the way (but we need it!) Have fun!

Pip, Smidgen,Minnie, Hollie

34. Great picture..Cat Nap!!

35. I wouldn’t mind if Sister Dolly teleported over and lay her pretty head on *my* butt. I’m kind of skinny but my floof is super-soft! My Tummeh would be available, too.

36. That is one good looking snorg fest right there! That Woman says she’s on her way over.

xoxo

37. THat is a sweet kitty pile. We like that there are 5 of you on the bed!

38. That is a nice relaxing kitty nap pile. Do you have room for two more?

39. Cathy Keisha says:

Thank Cod it doesn’t stand for The Girls Is Feral. Your peeps would have their hands full.