T.G.I.F. This Group

Hey, believe it or not we made it through another week and Friday has arrived.  The T.G.I.F. for today is This Group Is Fine!

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!I really got a kick out of this group with Sisters Gracie, Sascha and Dolly.  Do you remember a little while back I posted a picture of Sister Dolly using my butt as her pillow?  Well now she is doing the same thing with Sister Sascha!  Sweet Sister Dolly will snuggle up against anyone who will let her, but I really love this three pile picture.

So do you have any good plans for the weekend?

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Information on the 2012 Nimbus Memorial St. Patrick’s Day Photo Contest is HERE.

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

39 thoughts on “T.G.I.F. This Group

1. Whisppy

We love this photo too! We see half of you, Brian and Zoe at the far end of the bed, but everyone, well, almost everyone is on the bed at the same time. Can’t wait for Sister Precious to join in.

2. Mr. Puddy

Same plan as you, Brain : )
    I have been locked in for 2 weeks right now ! Cause My tail was been bitten second time. ( after I posted ) Not really good look !
    and then, I got flea even Mom put me a treatment ( dad changed the brand that’s why ) on the first of this month. So yesterday, mom have to do flea bath for me. And locked me in today. What else I can do. So I do sleep a lots !
    xoxo

3. Old Kitty

Awwww what a sweet and wonderful picture this is! Yay for Sisters Sascha, Gracie, Dolly and there’s adorable Zoe and a bit of you handsome Brian! Enjoy your snooze! Take care
    x

4. Marg

That is one great looking pile of kitties. Sister Sascha, you really are getting to be friends with all the kitties. Gives us hope for Baby Doll. We sure hope Dad is feeling a little better. Hope all of you have a great week end. Take care.

5. hilary

What a cozy group… I hope to have a low key weekend, where I just work on the book… lord knows after this week (work was beyond crazy and stressful) I need a break

6. Katie Isabella

My mommy just said she’d love to roll around with that pile on the bed. YUMMY furs and warm kitties. She embarrasses me sometimes but..she loves me and I her, so I guess it’s OK.

xoxoxo

7. Deb Harvey

I really love this photo!!! It looks like a very comfy time! Have a great weekend!!! It’s beautiful today, but tomorrow it’s supposed to start raining, again, for a week. So, I think we’ll be doing something inside. It’ll be fun.

8. Emma and Buster

that is the best way to celebrate friday. ooh mama salivates at the thought of cuddling with Dolly. mama wants a cuddle bug, which neither of us are. mebbe she can borrow sister dolly some day.

happy friday.

9. Abby

What a great picture Brian.
    We would never get that close to each other, otherwise there would be fur flying.
    purrs
    >^,,^<
    ♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

10. Fraidy Cats

That’s a great pile-up pic-sher, Brian! We’re gonna enjoy some sun this weekend since rain is on the way (but we need it!) Have fun!

Pip, Smidgen,Minnie, Hollie