Whisker Hump & Wordless Wednesday

This entry was posted in adopt cats, Brian, Sascha, whisker hump wednesday, wordless and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

36 Responses to Whisker Hump & Wordless Wednesday

1. Pawsome Humps!! We’re going to join Sister Sascha in a snooze fest today!

2. So cute.. although I had to do a double look to make sure that it was only a toy on the top of the tree.

3. Marg says:

Look at those great green eyes Brian. Sister Sascha, you look very comfy in that wonderful kind of cube. Hope all of you have one terrific Wednesday.

4. Selina says:

My, ya’ll look comfy! :)

PURRS!
    Selina

5. Cat's Cats says:

For a second I thought you had a new addition to the family…is that a guinea pig? He looks very realistic – LOL!!!

6. Brian, you are one handsome mancat!!! And Sister Sasha looks very comfy. We hope you have a great day!!! And tell your mom we are sending belated birthday greetings! We hope she had a wonderful b-day!!!

7. Jacqueline says:

Happy Belated Birthday to your wonderful Mommy!…Love the cute photos…Happy Spring, precious friends…xoxo…Calle, Halle, Sukki

8. Marilia says:

Great whiskers…. and great nap of Sascha!!!

9. Brian has laser eyes!
    We have a brown tabby boy today who looks like he could be your brother from another mother!

10. You’ve got super great whiskers, Brian! Love the snoozing spot your sister found.

11. Connie says:

What is it about Whisker humps that make me want to kiss noses??

12. Whisppy says:

Don’t you want to snuggle with Guinea Piggy, Sascha?

13. Now they are really great whisker humps Brian. We are impressed. Sweet dreams to sweet Sascha.

14. Old Kitty says:

Hello lovely Brian and your gorgeous whisker humps!! Yay!

Aww sister Sascha! You are a gorgeous sleeping beauty!! Yay! Take care
    x

15. Katie Isabella says:

Brian, what pawsome whisker humps. Mom…she always does, wants to give them a kissy. Sister Sascha, I will be doing the same thing as soon as I finsih watching Bird TV. xoxoxo

what did you get your mommy for her birfday?

16. Cheysuli says:

As always perfect whisker humps…

17. meowmeowmans says:

Nice whisker humps, Brian! And it looks to us like Sascha is ready to go straight into Easy Sunday! :)

18. Puddles says:

Geez, I didn’t realize your eyeballs was dat green…they is gawjuss!

Sasha looks sooooo comfy!

Puddles

19. I love that short tree too… We just can’t decide on a tree for us. We’ll keep looking. Have a great Wednesday.

pawhugs, Max

20. Sage says:

Do you think Sasha would let me sleep in her condo?

21. Handsome whisker humps! And sister Sasha is silently beautiful!

22. TK says:

Very manly whisker humps, Brian! Sister Sascha sure looks comfy.
    A good day!

23. Abby says:

Brian
    Those are some great humps and Sister Sascha that is one relaxed pose.
    purrs
    >^,,^<
    ♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

24. Great humps there, Brian! And Sascha looks very comfy in her hidey hole!

25. Pip says:

Very manly whisker humps! And my feline sister Rosie, says you have very beautiful green eyes.

Your pal, Pip (and Rosie, too)

26. Both are just gorgeous.. I could join you in the snoozing.. Hugs GJ xx

27. BoBo Salem says:

Happy Wednesday Brian and Sascha!!

28. Oh, Sister Sascha, Your ears is sooo berry alluring! XOXOXO

29. I just wuvs your handsome green eyes, Brain! and Sasha looks too cozy, maybe you should go wake her up?? You all are welcome to come & play in my garden anytime :o )

30. siku marie says:

The whisker humps are very nice but your eyes are an amazing color, Brian. Sister Sascha looks so very comfortable that we feel compelled to join her in a nap.

31. Oui Oui says:

The laser beams are on high! What can you see, Brian?

32. Catherine says:

I think Wednesday are good relaxing days too ~ just like Sundays! :)
    xo Catherine

33. Penelope says:

Dear Brian,
    Has me told yous lately how handsome you is!?!
    Kisses
    Nellie

34. Great whisker humps Brian, but you are making mum melt with those love eyes. Sister Sascha is looking very comfy.