T.G.I.F. Teeth Grinning

I’ve got to tell you something you’ve probably already figured out, Sister Gracie is such a character.  You just never know what she is going to do next, and she is so photogenic doing just about everything.

For example, she was sitting in her favorite chair about to doze off and our photographer Mom was trying to get a picture of her.  My Mom kept saying smile Gracie, smile big.  Gracie was trying her best to ignore her but Mom kept telling her to smile.  Well, that leads me to the T.G.I.F. for today, Teeth Grinning Is Funny, so here is Gracie’s response to Mom’s request…

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!That’s my Sister Gracie, always willing to please!

So what’s your plans for the weekend?  I do believe we’re way past due for a Silvervine or NipFest, so come join us!

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

This entry was posted in adopt cats, Gracie, T.G.I.F. and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

46 Responses to T.G.I.F. Teeth Grinning

1. Kate says:

Oh Gracie! What a funny but cute face :D My boys love silvervine

2. Oh Gracie… what a face…. But, hey… your mom wanted you to smile & smile you did…

Alex sends big smoochies….

3. Love those pearly whites Gracie – such a funny girl.

4. Whisppy says:

OMC Sister Gracie. You’re a riot! LOVE that picture!

5. Mr. Puddy says:

MOL…that’s magic smile cause make me and mom smile, said the truth, her smile made us laugh….HA ….HA…..HA

6. Gracie, you’re just the cutest!

Thanks so much for the birthday wishes!!

7. Haha! Gracie, you have a silly smile! Have a great weekend!

8. Marg says:

Gracie, you are really really funny. That smile is hysterical and what a good girl you are to do as Mom asked you to do. That is what you call a real toothy grin. Hope all of you have a great day and a better week end.

9. Old Kitty says:

Beautiful Sister Gracie!! Awww that’s a super cute grin! Me and Charlie love your awesome teeth too! Yay!! Take care
    x

10. That is a wonderful grin! Mommie trys to get me to pose, but I never do it!

11. Did your Mom say tell you to “say cheese” for the photographer Gracie?

12. Pip says:

Sister Gracie! I think I need to try this the next time my assistant tries to photograph me.

Your pal, Pip

13. Bossy Betty says:

Gracie! Super Models have it rough, don’t they?

14. just absolutely adorable!!! we still gotta get us some of that silvervine we keep hearing about….. have a great weekend!

15. EEEEEEEEEEKS!!! DRACULA!!!

16. Mark's Mews says:

Those are great teefs!!! Fang you very much, MOL!

17. Jacqueline says:

MOL!!…What a silly, adorable photo, beautiful Gracie=you made us smile too, precious girl!!…Happy Friday the 13th and have a fun weekend, sweet friends…xoxo…Calle, Halle, Sukki

18. Tamago says:

Oh Gracie, what a funny girl you are! I love your smiling (?) face :-)
    NipFest sounds fun. Have a great weekend!!

19. That IS funny. Hehehehe…

Guess what! The kiwi (aka silvervine) seeds my peep planted for me are up and showing true leaves. I was allowed a peek but I’m not allowed to eat them before they have a chance to grow. This is so exciting…

20. diddleymaz says:

Grace you are always graceful even when smiling :)

21. Cheysuli says:

Quite a nice toothy smile you have there…

22. Puddles says:

Bwhahahahahahaha…OMD, was dat da look your mom was goin fur? Who cares, dis just like totally made my day complete nows.
    Dat Gracie is a hoot.

Puddles

23. MOL, we thinks you should save that picture for Halloween and call her Dracula Kitty. It is a cute picture and Gracie is such a sweetie trying to please your Mom.

24. Nice chompers. Did someone say silvervine…count us in.

25. Father Tom says:

Hahahahaha! What a funny face. We loved it! Gracie, not only are you photogenic, you’re funny-genic, too!!

Hugs,
    Tomxx

26. House full of cats says:

haha that is just too cute!

27. MOL, what a funny photo! Thanks for the smile.

28. Fuzzy Tales says:

Gracie, that’s quite an expression. LOL. Really fantastic photo capture!

29. Marilia says:

Who are your dentist??? Great teeths!!!!!!

30. Sparkle says:

Paws up, Gracie! I should remember that face next time my human shoves a camera at me.

31. MOL!!!
    Gracie could be a model for a dentist ad! hehe!
    With that catitude AND beauty, she really ought to think about sending in her stuff to Real Housecats!
    ; ) Katie

32. Well, that is a smile.. A smile that says if you dont stop taking my picture I’m going to use these teeth on you.. MOL love it

33. Haha! That is a big toofy grin Gracie!

34. Fraidy Cats says:

hee hee! Gracie is pretty silly but we kind of figured that out all ready! :D We are hoping to enjoy some sunpuddles this weekend, a good end to a rainy week. Enjoy your weekend, Brian!

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

35. Abby says:

MOL!!!!
    Gracie you are such a wonderful girl!
    purrs
    >^,,^<
    ♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

36. Ha! Gracie–were you about to let out a ‘purr-fect’ sneeze? I think you are so pretty–how are you with long distance relationships?

Noir

37. Cathy Keisha says:

HAH! What a funny expression. Love the teeth. Gracie and so cute and funny at the same time. Nip? Vine? What time?

38. Catherine says:

Haha – what a face! It makes me happy!
    I’m going shopping tomorrow. I think Banjo said he is going to catch up on his snoozing. ;)
    xo Catherine

39. Penelope says:

Its amazing what we will do for Silvervine!
    Kisses
    Nellie

40. That’s the way to show her!

Truffle and Brulee

41. prancer pie says:

That is hee-larry-us! Mommy said she really needed that pic today. We want to thank you kittehz fur checkin in on us and purrin so hard fur us. We appreciate it so much! xoxo

42. Cat's Cats says:

Oh Gracie what a fantastic picture, we love the face you are making!!! Happy weekend friends :-)

43. Gracie I love that smile

44. Laura & Taffy says:

What a grin, Gracie! Were you just about to make a gesture (ahem) with that paw?

We’d love to try this ‘vine we’ve heard so much about. We’ll be there.

45. BlueShell says:

If she was to smile…she did!!! hahahahahahah…Funny…very funny!

Well, this weekend I plan to stay home. I’m a teacher and I have lots of my pupils papers to see! (there is a lot of work for me to do)…and It is raining outside…so…I probably just go out to do some shopping: things I need in the kitchen…Fish, Fruits, vegetables, eggs and some bread!

Hope you enjoy your weekend, dear!
    BShell

46. Pumpkinpuddy says:

OMC! What a great picture!