T.G.I.F. Teeth Grinning

I’ve got to tell you something you’ve probably already figured out, Sister Gracie is such a character.  You just never know what she is going to do next, and she is so photogenic doing just about everything.

For example, she was sitting in her favorite chair about to doze off and our photographer Mom was trying to get a picture of her.  My Mom kept saying smile Gracie, smile big.  Gracie was trying her best to ignore her but Mom kept telling her to smile.  Well, that leads me to the T.G.I.F. for today, Teeth Grinning Is Funny, so here is Gracie’s response to Mom’s request…

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!That’s my Sister Gracie, always willing to please!

So what’s your plans for the weekend?  I do believe we’re way past due for a Silvervine or NipFest, so come join us!

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

46 thoughts on “T.G.I.F. Teeth Grinning

1. Marg

Gracie, you are really really funny. That smile is hysterical and what a good girl you are to do as Mom asked you to do. That is what you call a real toothy grin. Hope all of you have a great day and a better week end.

2. Old Kitty

Beautiful Sister Gracie!! Awww that’s a super cute grin! Me and Charlie love your awesome teeth too! Yay!! Take care
    x

3. Jacqueline

MOL!!…What a silly, adorable photo, beautiful Gracie=you made us smile too, precious girl!!…Happy Friday the 13th and have a fun weekend, sweet friends…xoxo…Calle, Halle, Sukki

4. Nerissa's Life

That IS funny. Hehehehe…

Guess what! The kiwi (aka silvervine) seeds my peep planted for me are up and showing true leaves. I was allowed a peek but I’m not allowed to eat them before they have a chance to grow. This is so exciting…

5. Puddles

Bwhahahahahahaha…OMD, was dat da look your mom was goin fur? Who cares, dis just like totally made my day complete nows.
    Dat Gracie is a hoot.

Puddles

6. Fraidy Cats

hee hee! Gracie is pretty silly but we kind of figured that out all ready! 😀 We are hoping to enjoy some sunpuddles this weekend, a good end to a rainy week. Enjoy your weekend, Brian!

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

7. prancer pie

That is hee-larry-us! Mommy said she really needed that pic today. We want to thank you kittehz fur checkin in on us and purrin so hard fur us. We appreciate it so much! xoxo

8. Laura & Taffy

What a grin, Gracie! Were you just about to make a gesture (ahem) with that paw?

We’d love to try this ‘vine we’ve heard so much about. We’ll be there.

9. BlueShell

If she was to smile…she did!!! hahahahahahah…Funny…very funny!

Well, this weekend I plan to stay home. I’m a teacher and I have lots of my pupils papers to see! (there is a lot of work for me to do)…and It is raining outside…so…I probably just go out to do some shopping: things I need in the kitchen…Fish, Fruits, vegetables, eggs and some bread!

Hope you enjoy your weekend, dear!
    BShell