T.G.I.F. Treats Go

Brian   April 27, 2012   32 Comments on T.G.I.F. Treats Go

I always get excited when Friday rolls around because the weekend is here, the weekend is here.  Sometimes, not always, but sometimes it seems like we get more treats during the weekend.  Treats are good, right?  The T.G.I.F. for today is Treats Go In First!

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!See that cardboard thingy in front of Sister Gracie?  That is a treat roller and it is one of her most favorite things ever.  Every evening after playtime Dad puts a few treats in it and she rolls it around and the treats fall out.  No, it’s not work for her, it’s more like her hobby, she just loves it!!!

The treat rollers were sent to us by our wonderful friends over at The White Dog Diary Online a good while back and it has been a ritual with Sister Gracie every single evening.  If you are not following them, well go visit.  They are the most wonderful family and their blog is always well written, thoughtful and compassionate.

So, let me ask you, any special weekend plans?  We’re gonna have some play, some treats and maybe do some online shopping for toys.  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

32 thoughts on “T.G.I.F. Treats Go

1. Old Kitty

Awww yay for treat rollers and wonderful bloggie friends!! Sister Gracie is adorable as ever! Take care
    x

2. Whisppy

That treat roller sounds like a lot of fun. Uh…but we hope you are also keeping an eye out for Sister Zoe..you’re mighty close to *her* stash of toys!

3. Marg

Oh Wow, Sister Gracie, I bet you know just how to get those treats out of that treat roller. Hope all of you have a great week end. We are mowing grass and hopefully washing the dogs. Have a good one.

4. Fuzzy Tales

We had a plastic treat roller that we weren’t impressed with, but maybe cardboard is better. 🙂

No special plans here…We wish you all a wonderful weekend!

5. mariodacat

Happy weekend dear friend. he he – I have one of those treat balls and never play with it. Don’t know why – M says it’s because I’m a lazy boy and don’t want to work for my food.

6. Pip

Thanks so much for spreading the word about Frosty. He is safe at the shelter, but we just think he deserves a home where he can spend his golden years.

Your pal, Pip

7. Puddles

Yaaaaay furs da weekend.
    It looks very entertaining…but work fur me. I likes my treats handed to me…hehehehe.
    I not knows they hads them fur kittehs.

We had hail last night , did ya’ll?

Puddles

8. diddleymaz

its going to be wet here this weekend so the cats are busy snoozing already.
    Wonder if the will wake up quickley for the saturday treats? You bet!!

9. Cat's Cats

Wow, that treat roller looks great!!! We are kitties who love to problem solve so we think that would be a fun toy…..hey mum, there’s something on the computer we think you should see!!! 🙂

10. KIPPY

Brian amiguinho querido… quantos brinquedos bonitos. Eu gosto de brinquedos e de brincar muito. É legal né??
    Passei para te desejar um ótimo final de semana e que voce brinque muito e tenha muita diversão com seus amigos e família.
    fique com o Papai do Céu.
    Aus 1000 e Beijos 1000 das amigas do Brasil com amor…

KIPPY & LILLY

11. Fraidy Cats

Treat dispensing toys are the best! (as longs as they are full of treats, that is…) 😀 How fun that you’ll get to do some toy shopping this weekend, Brian. If we can find our mom’s plastic monies, maybe we’ll do that too! Have fun!

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

12. Penelope

Dear Brian and sisters
    Thanks so much for coming and visiting mes when me was sick. me is feeling better now, but me has been pretty lax in visiting. Mommy has been letting me sleeps in. That treat roller sure looks cool! Me thinks Kozmo would Loves one, but me is sure our hairy slobbery sister Cinnamon would destroy it! She has a passion for eating carboard AND kitty toys.
    Kisses
    Nellie

13. siku marie

We are so glad that Sister Gracie enjoys the treat machine! She looks very intent in her fun. YoYoMa has discovered all of my puppy toys including my treat cube and he loves it too.

Thanks for mentioning our blog. Your words are very kind. And thanks, Brian, for the t-shirt commitment! You all are so supportive. The shirts ARE ready. Momma even made special tags for them to tell about the project. E-mail us (sehismith@aol.com)and let us know all the important info (size, address, etc.) We get to go to a few of our favorite pup stores to see if they will display and sell momma’s shirts (we alos hoping to do a little treat shopping ourselves)!

14. Sagira

We love the weekend because mom and them get to stay home with us.

Hope your weekend is great.

WDA are the best, they have such huge hearts.