T.G.I.F. Try Grabbing

We are getting ready for Easter weekend and since it is a holiday weekend I’m not overly sure we will get lots of playtime in, so we’re going to get our share today.  So the T.G.I.F. for this fantastic Good Friday is Try Grabbing, It’s Feathers!  After all, who doesn’t love feathers!!!

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!What about you, do you have anything special planned for this weekend?  We want to send special purrs and hugs to our friends who are not well and fighting some serious battles.  Please know that we think about you every single day.

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

37 thoughts on “T.G.I.F. Try Grabbing

1. Marg

Those fevvers look like great fun. We don’t have any big plans this week end, just lots of snoozing and some fun playing. Happy Easter to all of you and hope your week end is really good for you. Take care.

2. Katie Isabella

Not too many plans this weekend until Sunday. Just mommy going to have lunch with a son on Saturday. No one gathering for Sunday here for dinner..most are on travel. So we will be quiet with one another. xoxox

3. mayziegal

Good idea…getting the playing in early. You looks like you’re having fun. I like feathers but mom doesn’t let me play with them very much. She says I tear them up so only Sisfur Abby can play with ’em. Doesn’t seem fair but what are you gonna do?

Happy Easter!

Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

4. Old Kitty

Awwww yay for fevvers!!! Have a great Easter weekend adorable Brian, Sascha, Gracie, Dolly, Precious and Zoe!! Take care
    x

5. Cats of wildcat woods

Happy Easter from all of us. You did not miss a post about Chica – Mom was so busy dealing with her and the vet she did not post but did ask for help on the Cats with Blogs Facebook page. Things are looking better this week!

6. Abby

Now I will say you guys know how to have a good time.
    I think I will go see if I can find any feathers around here.
    purrs
    >^,,^<
    ♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

7. Maggie

Feathers are a big hit here too. The wild turkeys leave some big ones in the yard and I bring them in for the cats. Can’t leave them unsupervised though… those feathers are a little too exciting!
    Happy Easter!

8. Oskar

My dad person is home for the long weekend & tomorrow I get to go with the family to an early Easter celebration where I’ll get lots of treats handed to me under the table!

Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

9. Deb Harvey

Feathers and a box! The cats around our house think boxes are the best!!!

We will have dinner with lots of family this Sunday after Church. Looking forward to it! Happy Easter to all of you!!!