T.G.I.F. Try Grabbing

We are getting ready for Easter weekend and since it is a holiday weekend I’m not overly sure we will get lots of playtime in, so we’re going to get our share today.  So the T.G.I.F. for this fantastic Good Friday is Try Grabbing, It’s Feathers!  After all, who doesn’t love feathers!!!

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!What about you, do you have anything special planned for this weekend?  We want to send special purrs and hugs to our friends who are not well and fighting some serious battles.  Please know that we think about you every single day.

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

This entry was posted in adopt cats, Brian, Dolly, Gracie, Sascha, T.G.I.F. and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

37 Responses to T.G.I.F. Try Grabbing

1. Marg says:

Those fevvers look like great fun. We don’t have any big plans this week end, just lots of snoozing and some fun playing. Happy Easter to all of you and hope your week end is really good for you. Take care.

2. Katie Isabella says:

Not too many plans this weekend until Sunday. Just mommy going to have lunch with a son on Saturday. No one gathering for Sunday here for dinner..most are on travel. So we will be quiet with one another. xoxox

3. Kate says:

Happy Easter dear kitties <3 Hugs and purrs!

4. Catherine says:

Well I hope you get some play time in this weekend. It’s the weekend after all! What are they for if not for fun? :)
    xo Catherine

5. That is quite the game….have a nice holiday weekend.

6. Have fun with those feathers! We hope you grab them lots!!

We don’t have any plans for the weekend…just the usual eating, playing, napping.

7. hilary says:

Looks like you guys are having a blast… keep up the fun

8. Whisppy says:

We LOVE our feathers too, Brian! We think we are going to have a very busy weekend! Happy Easter, everyone!

9. I’ll probably stay home and nap on Easter while da peeps go out fur dinner! Not fair!

Hap-Pee Easter!

10. We love feathers over here. Great name for the day.

Have a great weekend.

pawhugs, Max

11. Have a great Easter and enjoy your playtime.

12. Friday is a fabulous day for playing with feathers!

13. Pip says:

Happy Easter! Hope you and your sisters have a wonderful holiday.

Your pal, Pip

14. We need more fevvers around here! We are not planning anything special for this weekend other than a big Easter meal.

15. mayziegal says:

Good idea…getting the playing in early. You looks like you’re having fun. I like feathers but mom doesn’t let me play with them very much. She says I tear them up so only Sisfur Abby can play with ‘em. Doesn’t seem fair but what are you gonna do?

Happy Easter!

Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

16. Tamago says:

Feather is fun! Kids here love feathers, too.
    We don’t have much planned..just lunch on Sunday.
    I wish you Happy Easter!

17. Puddles says:

I only gets dat feathers dat comes outta stuffs…hehehe…like pillows and couches. Ya’ll has a wonderful Easter weekend!

Puddles

18. Every kitteh on the planet loves feathers!! It’s like chasing a real live bird, LOL…almost. Have a great weekend – hope you do get some playtime in.

19. mariodacat says:

Happy Easter to all of you. We don’t really have any plans for this weekend. Will be quiet at our house so I’ll get in lots of laptime.

20. We love fev-vers! Mom Paula is going to the baseball game, but we’re staying home and exploring more!

Truffle and Brulee

21. Happy Easter to you all my friends.. I so agree with sending love to our friends who are ill.. Hugs GJ xx

22. Sparkle says:

Have a great weekend, you guys! We are going to try and take it easy – us kitties, at least. My human has stuff to do!

23. Looks like you’re having a blast with those feathers. HAPPY EASTER!

24. Old Kitty says:

Awwww yay for fevvers!!! Have a great Easter weekend adorable Brian, Sascha, Gracie, Dolly, Precious and Zoe!! Take care
    x

25. Penelope says:

Yous guys looks like yous is having fun!
    Me thinks that Easter will be a great time!
    Kisses
    Nellie

26. meowmeowmans says:

Oh, we like feathers around here, too! Happy Easter, dear friends. :)

27. Looks like you are having a good time playing. The beans will probably go see the Grandparents Sunday, so we may not be able to come by. Happy Easter to all of you.

28. Happy Easter from all of us. You did not miss a post about Chica – Mom was so busy dealing with her and the vet she did not post but did ask for help on the Cats with Blogs Facebook page. Things are looking better this week!

29. Abby says:

Now I will say you guys know how to have a good time.
    I think I will go see if I can find any feathers around here.
    purrs
    >^,,^<
    ♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

30. Fevvers are always fun. Happy Easter to all of you.

31. Maggie says:

Feathers are a big hit here too. The wild turkeys leave some big ones in the yard and I bring them in for the cats. Can’t leave them unsupervised though… those feathers are a little too exciting!
    Happy Easter!

32. Cathy Keisha says:

I love feather toy! You guys have fun grabbing them. Have a beautiful Easter holiday. xoxo

33. Oskar says:

My dad person is home for the long weekend & tomorrow I get to go with the family to an early Easter celebration where I’ll get lots of treats handed to me under the table!

Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

34. Feffurs! Feffurs! Feffurs are the BEST!

35. Dont say ‘feathers’ too loud! Leo will jump through the computer and come gobble yours up!

36. Karen Jo says:

Feathers are fun occasionally. Have fun today and get in as much play time as possible during the weekend.

Herman

37. Deb Harvey says:

Feathers and a box! The cats around our house think boxes are the best!!!

We will have dinner with lots of family this Sunday after Church. Looking forward to it! Happy Easter to all of you!!!