T.G.I.F. Two Girls

Brian   April 20, 2012   47 Comments on T.G.I.F. Two Girls

Well I don’t know about you, but I sure am glad that this week is winding down!  I thought Friday would never get here.  But we made it!

I know several times I mentioned to you what good friends Sister Sascha and Sister Gracie are and they really like hanging out together.  The T.G.I.F. for today is Two Girls In Friendship.

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!Here they are together on the ottoman.  And don’t pay any attention to the scratched up part at the bottom of the ottoman, I have no idea how that happened!  This picture really shows how big Sister Sascha is compared to Sister Gracie.  Sister Sascha is a big fluffy girl, and no, I didn’t say she was fat, she is just a big kitty.  Sometimes you can’t tell from pictures and I thought this was a good one to show their sizes.  Friendship is such a good thing and they are fast friends forever.

So what’s your plans for the weekend?  Rumor has it we are getting company from out of town so maybe I’ll get to practice my social charms.  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

47 thoughts on “T.G.I.F. Two Girls

1. Rumbles

Oh Miss Sascha, you remind us so much of Inigo. Please ask your human to give you an extra snuggle from us. And then one for Miss Gracie as well!

2. Marg

Hi there Sister Sascha and Sister Gracie. It is so good to see both of you and good to see you are such good friends. Sister, you are such a pretty girl and we know you are not fat.
    What fun to have out of town visitors. Hope all have a good time. Take care.

3. Ginger Jasper

Lovely and fluffy and not fat at all.. Mum smiled at the otterman because she keeps acover onn her foot poufe because of the very same thing. Have a great weekend.. Hugs GJ xx

4. Diddleymaz

Your sisfurrs look great together Brian, and our Mummy says scratching makes furniture look loved, Blanco and Commie xx

5. Random Felines

awww – they are even more adorable together. have fun with the company. Mom says she is glad the weekend is here as well since “someone” in the bathroom was singing for several hours last night….

6. Old Kitty

Me and Charlie are too mesmerised with beautiful Sascha and gorgeous Gracie’s sublime prettiness to notice the bottom of the ottoman! 🙂 Take care
    x

7. Katie Isabella

Sisters Sascha and Gracie..a double pleasure to see you this meowning. Double the pleasure…double the fun. xoxox

8. Penelope

Wow! Sasha is BIG! Me wonders how big little me would be beside her!
    Whoever did the job on the ottoman – excellent clawmanship!
    Kisses
    Nellie
    PS Me is still not my usual self, me is sleeping lots but me has used the litter box and though the lump is smaller, at least it is a lump!

9. mariodacat

You both are adorable. You so lucky to have a bestest friend to hang out with, sigh! Have fun with your company. company is always nice as long as you get extra attention.

10. Puddles

We use da word voluptuous heres cuz mum don’t likes da word fat…hehehehe.
    I do be very interested to knows what REALLY happened to dat otto-man. Surely is wasn’t you Brian.

Puddles

11. pat

One of our cats has at least two extra toes (and claws) on each foot. She can REALLY tear up a scratching post, or whatever else is around if no post is available. We have LOTS of scratching posts…

12. kika

Venho pedir uma coizinha…
    Entrei no sorteio do Tigre meu amigo e se gostares da minha foto vai votar em mim vou fazer a postagem com a fotografia que entrei e por o link do Tigre é só carregares e vais logo lá ter .
    Bom fim de semana
    Ronons da amiga que não se esquece nunca de vocês
    Kika♥♥♥

13. Glogirly & Katie

Two sweet girls…friends are just the most wonderful thing.
    Looks like you are set for a perfect weekend.
    I’m going to hang out with the Gloman. He’s been gone all week and I’m getting a little tired of the girl.
    ; ) Katie

14. Jacqueline

What a sweet photo of you two gorgeous girls!…We also loved Gracie’s tummy shot yesterday; our Mommy would love to cuddle you sweethearts!…Happy weekend, sweet, precious friends…xoxo…Calle, Halle, Sukki

15. Rykerz Boyz 'n' Allie

Mowzers, Faraday would fail the “Social Charms” test! MOL! We finks da sisters are probably talking about girly things like bling an’ stuff. Allie would prolly understand, but we’s clueless!

16. Eric and Flynn

That is very sweet that your sisters are such good friends. We don’t think Sister Sascha is at all fat, she has lovely floof. We think the artwork on the ottoman is very creative.

17. Fraidy Cats

Wonderful TGIF today, Brian! the furniture shop people have some nerve selling your folks a defective ottoman! 😉 there is lots of sunshine in store for our weekend and we may finally get some window whiffies! We hope you have a nice visit with your company. Purrs,

Pip, Smidgen, minnie, Hollie

18. Tillie & Georgia

We love that those sisters are such good friends!!
    Tillie and JJ are good friends too 🙂
    We will be hanging with MOm and getting scritches ans snuggles with her too !
    WOOT!!!
    Have fun at your place,even with the company 🙂
    Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
    Tiger,Treasure and JJ

19. Katie Kitty Too

frindships am wonderful!!!

Momz Texas art card am on ebay!! Only 7 more hourz! current bid is 1.00

Goes to ebay and search for ACEO Eagle Texas!
    or goes to our bloggie.

Purrz,
    Katie Kat

20. caspersmom

Hi Sister Sascha and Sister Gracie. Looking good in your picture. That’s O.K. Sister Sascha my Sis Cleopatra gets called fat too but she just has to much fur all over her. Guess it’s pretty rough on you and Cleo in the summer. Hope you have a great weekend.

Casper

21. Spitty the Kitty

They is boaf beautiful girls!! You know, it’s amazing what can happen to a purrfeckly good ottoman when your back is turned–spontaneous shredding! It’s an often-misunderstood natural phenomenon.

22. Laura & Taffy

Ah! Purrfect home decorating: two best furriends kitties and a purrty fringed ottoman.

We just read about Precious. We hope she is improving. We will purr for her until she is all better!

23. Catherine

You both look extra pretty here! Plans for the weekend? Going outside this afternoon with my camera and enjoying the wonderful sunshine and warmth we are finally getting. Woot woot!
    xo Catherine