Tabby Tuesday Peace and Lions

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!I know, I know, that is a pretty weird blog post title but I really couldn’t think of anything better.  Back in 2009 and 2010 when I did my city tour posts of sites around Greenville, SC, on of the places I showed you was our performing arts center, which is called The Peace Center.

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!Well, the place is getting a whole new look and it is getting better all the time.

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!Dad and Mom have seen quite a few events there, and the last one they saw was Wicked.  They said it was sooooooooo good.  Now they are looking forward to the next production which will be….

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!Yep, they are going to go see The Lion King in a couple of months but I understand they didn’t get me a ticket.  Now just who is going to interpret the feline talk for them?  I was really hoping to talk to the “King” about big cat rescues since I figured he would know.  But now I might never know.  Oh well, maybe I’ll just stick to helping smaller species.

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

34 thoughts on “Tabby Tuesday Peace and Lions

1. Marg

Oh Brian, that is so sad that you can’t go see the Lion King. What is wrong with those beans?? But what fun for your hooomans to get to see the Lion King. I am sure they will tell you all about the play. Have yourselves a super day and stay warm.

2. Old Kitty

Awwww wow!! Your mum and dad are so lucky!! The Lion King!! Awwwww wow!! Me and Charlie hope they return with some extra treats for you lovely Brian for not getting you a ticket! Yay! Take care
    x

3. Cat's Cats

It has been many years since I saw the Lion King, I’d love to go again!!! Sorry you didn’t get a ticket Brian, make sure you get extra cuddles to make up for the oversight 🙂

4. Katie Isabella

Brian darling…they will tell you allll about it when they get home. I know they will. And it’s furry impawtent to help the smaller species as you already do. Please keep on doing that. xoxoxoxox

5. Father Tom

Ssshhh! Don’t tell mom and dad, but I think, since we’re cats we can see the show from backstage, hehe!!

Anyway, Brian, it feels good to be back to commenting again and seeing all of you. Thank you so much for your comforting words concerning Trapper. We are feeling his loss greatly, but we just take it one day at a time-what am I saying? More like one minute at a time. It’s hard, but again, thank you for coming by with your caring, purrs and prayers. We appreciate your support, as always. xx

((((Hugs)))
    Tom, Mom Julie, Tinker, Anastasia and Mitty xx

6. Abby

Ah gosh darn it!
    We are sorry you can’t go and see The Lion King.
    We know all of you would enjoy it.
    purrs
    >^,,^<
    ♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

7. siku marie

Our dad is an architect so we love seeing community revitalization projects. When we travel we do lots of walks and historic district tours. Maybe you don’t need a ticket if mom brings you in her bag and lets you sit on her lap.

8. Fraidy Cats

Brian, you have such a big heart! we hope you can someday meet the Lion King 🙂 we hope your folks enjoy the show – sounds like it will be lots of fun!

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie