Tabby Tuesday Peace and Lions

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!I know, I know, that is a pretty weird blog post title but I really couldn’t think of anything better.  Back in 2009 and 2010 when I did my city tour posts of sites around Greenville, SC, on of the places I showed you was our performing arts center, which is called The Peace Center.

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!Well, the place is getting a whole new look and it is getting better all the time.

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!Dad and Mom have seen quite a few events there, and the last one they saw was Wicked.  They said it was sooooooooo good.  Now they are looking forward to the next production which will be….

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!Yep, they are going to go see The Lion King in a couple of months but I understand they didn’t get me a ticket.  Now just who is going to interpret the feline talk for them?  I was really hoping to talk to the “King” about big cat rescues since I figured he would know.  But now I might never know.  Oh well, maybe I’ll just stick to helping smaller species.

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

This entry was posted in adopt cats, Brian, tabby tuesday and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

34 Responses to Tabby Tuesday Peace and Lions

1. How naughty of your Mom and Dad not to get you a ticket for Lion King – actually we think you ought to be in the production.

2. Rumbles says:

Brian, you ARE the Lion King.

3. Cindy Dodd says:

Maybe they will figure out what he is saying on their own. Maybe they are not too dumb after all!

4. Marg says:

Oh Brian, that is so sad that you can’t go see the Lion King. What is wrong with those beans?? But what fun for your hooomans to get to see the Lion King. I am sure they will tell you all about the play. Have yourselves a super day and stay warm.

5. Old Kitty says:

Awwww wow!! Your mum and dad are so lucky!! The Lion King!! Awwwww wow!! Me and Charlie hope they return with some extra treats for you lovely Brian for not getting you a ticket! Yay! Take care
    x

6. Oh Brian, I really think they should take you along. I do remember your tours… I loved them.

pawhugs, Max

7. hilary says:

Brian, can’t you get them a feline / English dictionary prior to the show

8. No ticket for you? What cheek!

9. Cat's Cats says:

It has been many years since I saw the Lion King, I’d love to go again!!! Sorry you didn’t get a ticket Brian, make sure you get extra cuddles to make up for the oversight :-)

10. Katie Isabella says:

Brian darling…they will tell you allll about it when they get home. I know they will. And it’s furry impawtent to help the smaller species as you already do. Please keep on doing that. xoxoxoxox

11. Oh, that’s not fair! They really should take you as an interpreter.

12. that looks like a great center…..bet they will have fun – even though they are being mean and not taking you.

13. Father Tom says:

Ssshhh! Don’t tell mom and dad, but I think, since we’re cats we can see the show from backstage, hehe!!

Anyway, Brian, it feels good to be back to commenting again and seeing all of you. Thank you so much for your comforting words concerning Trapper. We are feeling his loss greatly, but we just take it one day at a time-what am I saying? More like one minute at a time. It’s hard, but again, thank you for coming by with your caring, purrs and prayers. We appreciate your support, as always. xx

((((Hugs)))
    Tom, Mom Julie, Tinker, Anastasia and Mitty xx

14. Marilia says:

Brian, you´re awesome boy!

15. Cheysuli says:

That is a horrible over sight. Not that I got to go see it with the Woman and the Male either…

16. Whisppy says:

Hey, maybe Flat Brian could go. And he won’t need a ticket! :)

17. CCL Wendy says:

What I can’t understand is why your Mom and Pop need to go and see some people pretending to be lions, when they have the real thing at home!!!

18. How exciting, Brian! Mommy says it’s great when towns spruce up stuff for their peeps.

19. We are sorry you did not get a ticket!

20. Diddleymaz says:

Make them get the DVD

21. Abby says:

Ah gosh darn it!
    We are sorry you can’t go and see The Lion King.
    We know all of you would enjoy it.
    purrs
    >^,,^<
    ♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

22. We agree! You should at least have been an extra!
    ; ) Katie & Glogirly

23. mariodacat says:

Yes Brian – you are the king already. he hee – your peeps will love that production too. My peeps saw it and Loved it,.

24. siku marie says:

Our dad is an architect so we love seeing community revitalization projects. When we travel we do lots of walks and historic district tours. Maybe you don’t need a ticket if mom brings you in her bag and lets you sit on her lap.

25. no ticket for you!! well I hope they can’t understand a word… you could of talked lion to tiger! grrrrr. purrs to all the kitties this week!

26. Fraidy Cats says:

Brian, you have such a big heart! we hope you can someday meet the Lion King :) we hope your folks enjoy the show – sounds like it will be lots of fun!

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

27. Bailey says:

OOH, Lion King — those are some big kitties! :)

Woofs & huggies! <3

~Bailey (Yep, I'm a girl!)

28. Rumbles stole our comment! We think you are the Lion King, Brian!

29. Cathy Keisha says:

Are you guys anywhere near that big peach watertower in Gastonia. TW has pictures of that from her trip down there. Maybe flat Brian can go to the Lion King.

30. Oui Oui says:

You are going to be left at home, and you aren’t in the play! That’s just not fair!

31. Mark's Mews says:

We are ALL lions…

32. Catherine says:

Lion King?! How fun!
    xo Catherine

33. pat says:

A beautiful building.
    I remember when you traveled around!

34. oh you TOTALLY needz to go too!