Whisker Hump and Wordless Wednesday

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!Whisker Hump Wednesday with Me, Brian

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!Wordless Wednesday with Sister Gracie

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

This entry was posted in adopt cats, Brian, Gracie, whisker hump wednesday, wordless and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

32 Responses to Whisker Hump and Wordless Wednesday

1. Love gracie’s tongue… alex says she is blowing him a kiss…

But, don’t feel left out Brian… you are looking great too my friend!

2. Marg says:

Gracie, we just think you are quite a character. We just love seeing pictures of you. And of course Brian, you are quite handsome yourself. Hope all have a terrific day.

3. Katie Isabella says:

Brian andSister Gracie..you are just asking to be loved on! xoxoxox

4. Excellent whisker humps Brian and Gracie we love how you touch your nose with your tongue.

5. Cat's Cats says:

Hi kids, hope you have a great Wednesday :-)

6. Brian you look so comfy and I think Alex is right, Gracie is blowing him a kiss!

7. Gracie, are you giving Brian the raspberry?

8. Cathy Keisha says:

Yo and Gracie have been getting a lot of blog space lately, not that I’m complaining. How is sister Precious doing in her room. I miss the Precious cam.

9. mariodacat says:

Hi guys – cute pictures. Nap time for Brian?

10. those are awesome whiskers…..and mom wants to kiss you both!!

11. Cheysuli says:

Aren’t you cute?

12. Whisppy says:

Is the sun in your eyes, Brian? What a sweetie you are, Gracie. :)

13. Puddles says:

Awwwwe, is you sleepy Brian?
    Gracie looks likes her could has sumptin’ up her paw as you be snoozin’…hehehehe.

Puddles

14. Marilia says:

You´re purrrrfect ever!!!!!

15. I do love me some manly whisker humps. And Gracie, a perfect pink lick, as always!

16. I’ll say it again… ’cause I’m sure I’ve said it before… you have excellent whiskers, my friend.

17. Great whisker humps! and great tongue shot! adorable kitties!

18. Sparkle says:

Ha-ha, Gracie – I love when us kitties are caught on pixel doing something that humans can’t do!

19. Handsome and sweet… Hugs GJ xx

20. Old Kitty says:

Two terrific tantalising tabbies!! Hello handsome Brian and gorgeous Gracie! Take care
    x

21. Talented tongue and two terrific tabbies tongue twister :-)

22. Abby says:

Brian and Gracie
    YOU two are simply irresistible!
    purrs
    >^,,^<
    ♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

23. Are you blowing raspberries at Brian’s whisker humps Gracie?

24. Sagira says:

Mr. Brian and Sister Gracie, you both look cute. :)

25. Penelope says:

Brian you has the bestest whisker humps! Me always thinks what fun it would be to kiss where the whiskers comes out of the humps!
    And Gracie – Yous is beauteous! What a lovely pink tongue!
    Kisses
    Nellie

26. Gracie, that’s adorable!!

27. The adorable pink tongue, it is blinding me! Halp!!

28. siku marie says:

Both of you are moving into the Easter weekend looking well coiffed, relaxed and ready for Spring!

29. Looks like Sister Gracie has a lot to say.

Truffle and Brulee

30. Look at you all decked out for the Easter Bunny. Brain looks like he is dreaming of all the fresh cream the bunny will bring & sister Gracie is smacking her lips over the treats to come! thanks for keeping up all the get well purrs! I am still working at physical therapy & taking it a day at a time. ~hugs~

31. Diane@BibliophilebytheSea says:

Hope the fur family has a happy Easter. We got sick once eating the plastic grass in our basket.

32. Catherine says:

Looking good as always kitties!
    xo Catherine