Sunday Special: A Birthday and an Anniversary

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!Today is my Birthday, and I am five, I think.  Dad sort of got confused but we’ll just say I’m five.  It’s not my real birth date, but based on how old I was on my Gotcha Day and counting backwards, today is the selected magic day.  I grabbed me the best sunpuddle to celebrate and I may just keep it all day, or as long as it sticks around.

Today is also another special day.  My Dad and Mom have been married 40 years today!  WOW, that’s a long time fur sure.  But they are very special to us and we love them so very much.  So we’re going to help them celebrate their special day today too.

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

58 thoughts on “Sunday Special: A Birthday and an Anniversary

1. The Purr Diaries

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Brian, happy birthday to yooouuuuuu! 🙂
    Two days ago was our blog’s birthday too! 1 year on the 18th! Stay tuned for a celebratory post! xo

2. Marg

Happy Birthday to you Brian. We know you will have a great day since you live with two terrific beans.
    And Happy Anniversary to those beans. That is a big anniversary. We hope a good day will be had by all in that house. Take care and not toooooo much celebrating. LOL.

3. Artemisia, Fenris, Socks & Scylla

Happy Anniversary to your parents 40 years is a big accomplishment. We hopes they have a very special day to celebrate.

Happy Birthday to you Brian. Scylla is arranging a romantic picnic dinner for you at the Hummingbird Cottage. To be served whenever it is convenient for you. She will understand if you want to spend today with your parents.

4. mariodacat

Happy Birthday to you Brian, and Happy Annversary to your M & D. he he – we are close in age cuz I’m 6 (we think) and my peeps have been married 50+ years.

5. Father Tom

Hi, Brian and a Happy Birthday to you, too!!
    And…what a way to celebrate, with two wonderful people, your own mom and dad who have been married 40 years, wow!!! Happy Anniversary to them 🙂

Hugs,
    Tom xx

6. The Island Cats

Happy Birthday, Brian! Looks like you are celebrating appropriately!

And double Happy Anniversary to your humans. We have no concept of 40 years, but our mom says that’s a real long time and it’s awesome!! We hope they have a wonderful day!!

7. diddleymaz

Many many Happy returns Brian! and Congratulations to your Pawrents on their Ruby Wedding, my eldest sister celebrated hers on May 6th, 1972 was a good year to get married!

8. Fuzzy Tales

Whoohoo, a double celebration! Happy birthday, Brian, and a happy anniversary to your beans! We hope you all have a wonderful day, filled with your favourite things.

9. Nerissa's Life

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! May your day be filled with love & cuddles and treats & nip. Lots & lots of the nip! And… HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to your peeps! 40 years!! Yoo-hoo! YOO-HOO!!!

10. Abby

Happy purrday to you
    Happy purrday to you
    dear Brian
    Happy purrday to yooooooo!!!!

And a very very big happy anniversary to your Mom and Dad!!
    *woo*
    purrs
    Abby

11. Gin and Bailey

Wow, Brian…what great celebrations today! Bailey sends you a big paw hug for your birthday and who knew Mom & Dad we’re celebrating their 40th! We’re not quite up there with you yet but, we’re getting there too! All of you are very dear & special friends to us & we’re celebrating with you in spirit!

12. Glogirly & Katie

Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!! WooHoo!!!!!
    ….and 40 years! Holy CAT! Congratulations…that is so wonderful.
    It’s a very special day for ALL of you!
    xoxo
    Katie & Glogirly

13. Selina

WOW! Concats all ’round, Brian! I hope you have a pawsome b’day and concats to your Mum & Dad. We know he’s a great guy (heck, he helped me find MY forever home!) and I know your Mum must be too. MomKatt says 40 years is a LONG time to put up with the same man! MOL! MOL!

We both hope your day today is wonderpurr!

Love
    Selina & MomKatt Laura

14. Oui Oui

Happy Birthday Brian! And Happy Anniversary to your beans! That is a great accomplishment. We hope you all have a special day and a wonderful time.

15. Sparkle

Happy birthday, Brian, and happy anniversary to your humans! My human and her boyfriend have been together for 18 years and they are not married yet – they might never live to see a 40th anniversary even if they do eventually get married!

16. Old Kitty

Oh what joyous events to celebrate! Beautiful Brian – happy happy five years old birthday!!!!! And happy happy happy 40th wedding anniversary to your amazing mum and dad!! WOW!! Yay!! Take care
    x

17. KC

A furry Happy Birfday, Brian.
    You were not on the Offishul CB Calendar, do you believe that?
    Well, you are now!!!!
    Plus a Happy Anniversary to yours beans.
    Love & Purrs,
    KC

18. Esme

Brian, Happy Birthday to you-I am making my husband a birthday cake so I will bake you a tuna cake-and 40 years for mum and dad-that is a huge congratulations.

Enjoy the celebrations.

19. Cory

Happy Anniversary to your wonderful parents and a VERY Happy Birthday to you Brian!

So many wonderful things to celebrate. We’ve brought some fresh nip for all to enjoy.

Cory and family

20. Tillie & Georgia

Happy 5th Birthday Brian !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Happy 40th Anniversary to your Mom & Dad too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WOOT!!!! That is a lot of celebrating at your place 🙂
    May the happiness go on forever too 🙂
    Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
    Tiger,Treasure and JJ
    and mom Nancy

21. Katie Isabella

Brian precious one, Happy Birthday! Many many many more and your tummy is a gift to my mom. She says it looks very stately. And Happy Anniversary to your mom and dad. 40 years makes me smile and mommy too. How wonderful, and I look forward to the 50th. xoxoxoxox

22. Gracie

Happy Birthday sweet one! Wishing you many, many, many, many, times many more years of birthday fun to come. Congrats to your folks on their anniversary!!!!

23. Clooney

Happy Birthday Brian! And many more…I’z got my jazz paws goin’ for ya in a big way and hope you had a fantastic B-Day! Happy Anniversary to your Mom and Dad, how special!

Luv Cloon

24. meowmeowmans

Happy birthday, dear Brian! We love you, buddy, and wish you many, many more birthday celebrations. 🙂

And wowzers … Congratulations to your parents on their 40th anniversary! We wish them many more or those, too!

Hugs to you all!

25. Laura & Taffy

Happy Birthday, Brian! Happy 40th Anniversary to your pawrents! Wow! We hope there is a lot of celebratory fun going on at your place.

26. Penelope

That is so cool! Yous getting to celebrate 2 wonderful things at the same time! Many congratulations to your Mommy and Daddy on their Ruby anniversary! And if your peoples did not get rubies for presents, the 40th anniversary flower is nasturtium!
    Kisses
    Nellie

27. Everycat

Brian! We are sorry we are late, can’t get the apes you know…

We hope you had a wonderful Birthday and your Mom & Dad had a super anniversary too.

Purrs, fresh salmon and lotsa meeces

Oliver, Gerry & Mungo