Tabby Tuesday

Brian   May 1, 2012   37 Comments on Tabby Tuesday

I thought I would do something a bit different today.  Instead of getting up in the top of Sister Sascha’s cat tree I thought I would let her have it all day today.

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!Since Sister Zoe was back in the bedroom snoozing away, I thought I’d just go ahead and sit on her flamingo scratcher for a while.  Seems like she is always here, so there must be something comfortable about it.  And hey, it is right next to one of my thrones.  Well guess what?  It does make for a pretty good perch, no wonder she likes it.  I think I’ll stay here for a while longer and see if she notices anything when she wakes up and comes out of the bedroom.

In the mean time, while I am thinking about it, don’t forget there is a special day coming up on this Saturday, May 5th.

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!So don’t forget to post you link to the cellabrashun on the Cat Blogosphere.  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

37 thoughts on “Tabby Tuesday

1. Marg

That is so nice of you Brian to let Sister Zoe have the cat tree. That sure does look like a comfy scratcher. Hope all of you have a great day and thanks for the reminder of Cinco de Mayo.

2. Old Kitty

Awww lovely Brian! You are so sweet to let sister Sascha have the tree all to herself today! Yay!

We love sister Zoe’s gorgeous scratcher!!! Yay! Take care
    x

3. mariodacat

Brian you are such a nice brother to those girls. I don’t think there is a mean bone in your body (well, maybe just now and then if they really get in your face.). he he

4. Genghis Khat

That Flamingo scratcher is pretty darn cool. So glad you got to enjoy it for awhile.

Genghis

5. CCL Wendy

You are a true gentlemancat, Brian! You wait until your sisters aren’t using their PURRches before you give them a try (unlike some other quite rude mancats I know).

6. Abby

Brian
    You need to show Ping how it is to be a good brother because you are such a good brother.
    He only knows how to pester his sisters (well except me, no one will dare mess with me) and it drives them crazy.

purrs
    >^,,^<
    ♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

7. siku marie

The flamingo scratcher is colorful and neat looking but we are not sure that the surface texture would be comfy for the long term relaxing sit. Happy May Day!

8. KatzTales

That flamingo scratcher is PAWSOME!!!

We’re hopeless at remembering holidays. What’s the 5th of May about again? We are fur brains….

9. Randy Davis

Hi,

Great site! I’m trying to find an email address to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I’d really appreciate if you could email me back.

Thanks and have a great day!