Tabby Tuesday

I thought I would do something a bit different today.  Instead of getting up in the top of Sister Sascha’s cat tree I thought I would let her have it all day today.

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!Since Sister Zoe was back in the bedroom snoozing away, I thought I’d just go ahead and sit on her flamingo scratcher for a while.  Seems like she is always here, so there must be something comfortable about it.  And hey, it is right next to one of my thrones.  Well guess what?  It does make for a pretty good perch, no wonder she likes it.  I think I’ll stay here for a while longer and see if she notices anything when she wakes up and comes out of the bedroom.

In the mean time, while I am thinking about it, don’t forget there is a special day coming up on this Saturday, May 5th.

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!So don’t forget to post you link to the cellabrashun on the Cat Blogosphere.  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

This entry was posted in adopt cats, Brian, tabby tuesday and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

37 Responses to Tabby Tuesday

1. Brian – We like Sister Zoe’s flamingo scratcher, and think it’s nice how you and your sisters share. Have a terrific Tabby Tuesday!
    ~Purrs and hugs ~

2. Marg says:

That is so nice of you Brian to let Sister Zoe have the cat tree. That sure does look like a comfy scratcher. Hope all of you have a great day and thanks for the reminder of Cinco de Mayo.

3. Brian, that’s nice of you to let Sascha have the cat tree to herself….not like she would give it up to you anyway!!

4. I love that flamingo scratcher. Haven’t seen one of those before.

Have a great day.

pawhugs, Max

5. Old Kitty says:

Awww lovely Brian! You are so sweet to let sister Sascha have the tree all to herself today! Yay!

We love sister Zoe’s gorgeous scratcher!!! Yay! Take care
    x

6. Catherine says:

You are such a good brother. ;)
    xo Catherine

7. Cat's Cats says:

Variety is the spice of life Brian…enjoy the flamingo scratcher!!!

8. mariodacat says:

Brian you are such a nice brother to those girls. I don’t think there is a mean bone in your body (well, maybe just now and then if they really get in your face.). he he

9. that flamingo scratcher thingy looks pretty nice…..we vote you get to keep it!!

10. We’ve never seen a flamingo scratcher but love the colours of yours.

11. Katie Isabella says:

I think you set off the color of her Flamingo scratcher JUST right, Brian. xoxoxoxo

12. Hmmm…. that flamingo scratcher looks like a GREAT perch!

PS. Did your sister notice?

13. Bossy Betty says:

Sister Zoe is going to wake up and then there may be trouble!

14. Genghis Khat says:

That Flamingo scratcher is pretty darn cool. So glad you got to enjoy it for awhile.

Genghis

15. We are getting ready for Sat too! Love the scratcher! Happy May Day from all of us!

16. Kari says:

That is one cool looking perch

Stop on by for a visit
    Kari

17. Cheysuli says:

You are so kind. You know May 5 is my anniversary…

18. What a great scratcher!!!!
    Thanks so much for the birthday wishes!!!
    XOXO
    Maya and Chevelle

19. Whisppy says:

We can see why you’ll want to sit on the Flamingo Scratcher. It’s just pawsome!

20. CCL Wendy says:

You are a true gentlemancat, Brian! You wait until your sisters aren’t using their PURRches before you give them a try (unlike some other quite rude mancats I know).

21. Sparkle says:

You are “letting” Sascha have the top of the cat tree today, Brian? Hm.

22. meowmeowmans says:

That flamingo scratcher sure looks wonderful, Brian. Be sure to keep and eye and ear open, just in case Zoe wakes up!

23. Woah Brian! You are living dangerously sitting on Sister Zoey’s flamingo scratcher.

24. Bailey says:

That’s so nice of you, Brian! I wish all kitties were like you. :)

Woofs & hugs, <3

~Bailey (Yep, I'm a girl!)

25. Cathy Keisha says:

You prolly shouldn’t leave any of your fur or nail sheaths behind cos you know how she is about her toys and things.

26. Abby says:

Brian
    You need to show Ping how it is to be a good brother because you are such a good brother.
    He only knows how to pester his sisters (well except me, no one will dare mess with me) and it drives them crazy.

purrs
    >^,,^<
    ♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

27. Brian – are you messing with Sister Sascha’s mind? She wouldn’t know why you aren’t up there.

28. Fraidy Cats says:

looks like you have a new throne, Brian? You have a lot of cool scratchers, btw :)

Pip, Smidgen, minnie, Hollie

29. Oskar says:

Cool flamingo thing! We’re going to participate in the Cinco de Mayo festivities too!

Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

30. Oui Oui says:

Holy Cow! We forgot Cinco de Mayo is coming up! The mom will have to make her famous Tres Leches cake.

31. siku marie says:

The flamingo scratcher is colorful and neat looking but we are not sure that the surface texture would be comfy for the long term relaxing sit. Happy May Day!

32. What a perfect perch!
    Thanx for the Cinco de Mayo reminder! Niparita’s are my FAVE!
    ; ) Katie

33. Huh. What is that thing–it looks like a flamingo with a hollow fish inside, MOL!

34. Aww… that’s really sweet and generous of you!

35. KatzTales says:

That flamingo scratcher is PAWSOME!!!

We’re hopeless at remembering holidays. What’s the 5th of May about again? We are fur brains….

36. Penelope says:

What a cool scratcher! Me thinks yous guys is pretty lucky
    Kisses
    Nellie

37. Randy Davis says:

Hi,

Great site! I’m trying to find an email address to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I’d really appreciate if you could email me back.

Thanks and have a great day!