Tummy Thursday

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!For some reason the Sister Dolly tummy came out looking like a pastel kitty tummy today.  Nope, we didn’t edit it at all, it just came out that way.  I always did say that Sister Dolly is as pretty as a picture, so I’ll guess this proves it.

I think I will have to try something a bit different on Thursday starting next week.  Maybe we will do some Thankful on Thursday posts, after all we’ve all got so much to be thankful for.  Besides, even though it seems like someone is always laying with their tummy up, we seem to have run into a shortage of tummy pics.  We’ll have to work on that a bit.

I’m going to go get my thinking cap on.  In the meantime, remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

This entry was posted in adopt cats, Dolly, tummy thursday and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

38 Responses to Tummy Thursday

1. I love how she blends into the carpet….

2. Marg says:

Sister Dolly, we love your color now. Did you have a hair color change??LOL. But that is such a great shot of your tummy. Love your front paws all curled up. Have the most wonderful Thursday.

3. Catherine says:

Gosh ~ she is one fancy color! :)
    xo Catherine

4. Whisppy says:

The expression on Sister Dolly’s face is just adorable.

5. mariodacat says:

Sister Dolly – I wish you were my sisfur!

6. Have you been to the fur dressers for a new fur tint Sister Dolly?

7. Old Kitty says:

Awww sister Dolly!! Your tummeh is terrific in this pastel shot! We love it!! Yay!

Take care
    x

8. But those tummies are always so irresistible!

9. Genghis Khat says:

Dolly you look like an angel meditating and sending out lots of blue heavenly aura.

Have a great day to all you girls – oh yea and to you too Brian.

Genghis

10. Fuzzy Tales says:

Sister Dolly, you’re lovely in any colour! :-)

11. Sister Dolly, cute tummy..interesting color!!! I like the idea of Thankful Thursday, can’t wait to read your post!

12. I love that Dolly is all aqua there… Very beautiful indeed.

pawhugs, Max

13. Chez Cat says:

She looks like a ghost cat!

14. lovely…..a great picture!

15. Cheysuli says:

We can always be thankful for tummies!

16. Looks like a blue filter! ….sometimes when Glogirly takes pictures of me they come out in unexpected colors. She not a purrfesional like Gloman. ; O

Sister Dolly, your tummy looks luscious!!!
    ; ) Katie

17. Maggie says:

She looks lovely even bluishly … But that is an irresistible tummy crying out for a rub.

18. Marilia says:

Dolly, you´re so fluffy my dear!
    Lovely tummy!

19. Sparkle says:

I like the colors! I don’t know if you use the manual controls on the camera, but my human says it looks like somehow the White Balance got accidentally put on one of the fluorescent settings.

20. KIPPY says:

Olá amiguinho Brian… Que linda sua irmãzinha Dolly…. fofa e carinha meiga.
    AMAMOS…. Muito querida, como voce.
    Eu fui viajar e cheguei e vim visitar meus amiguinhos queridos.
    Gosto de passar aqui e te ver e saber das suas novidades e de sua família e de todos meus amigos queridos.
    Fica com o Papai do Céu.
    Aus 1000 e Beijos 1000 das amiguinhas do Brasil…

KIPPY & LILLY

21. Sister Dolly you look lovely in that delicate shade of blue.

22. Katie Isabella says:

Sister Dolly…you are purrfection no matter and yes, you seem to have been drawn with pastels..ready for a beautiful silver frame. xoxoxox

23. Dolly, you are a pretty blue kitty! WE hope that does not reflect your mood!

24. Cindy Dodd says:

What a cute picture with that color!

25. Abby says:

Dolly you sure do lovely in pastels!
    And what a great tummy!!!
    purrs
    >^,,^<
    ♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

26. Camouflage kitty ;) heehee
    Sister Dolly is so pretty,even in patel :)
    Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
    Tiger,Treasure and JJ

27. Sister Dolly, did you get a dye job? Mommie is going to get her hair dyed next week, but she is doing it to HIDE her silver hairs!

28. We love your floofy tummy in any color!

29. Fraidy Cats says:

you’re like a work of art, Sister Dolly :)

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, HOllie

30. We love tummy pictures no matter what the color is!

Truffle and Brulee

31. Penelope says:

What a gorgeous shot of Dolly. Me don’t think wes ever done a Tummy Thursday because me hardly ever shows my tummy! Only when me is rolling and then its hard to catch me tummy up!
    Kisses
    Nellie

32. caspersmom says:

Yes indeed, Sister Dolly is pretty as a picture, and such a pretty floofy tummy. Great picture Sister Dolly. You were pretty daper yourself Brian on your humpy Wednesday

Casper

33. Oh squee! Squee! Squee! That’s not just a tummy shot–it’s a paws-curled-up tummy shot!!!

34. Oui Oui says:

She is pretty as a picture. Those long tummy furs are lovely and we bet, really soft too!

35. siku marie says:

Whew! We thought Sister Dolly was going through a punk phase of something by dying her furs iy blue! It IS a look!