Tummy Thursday

Brian   May 3, 2012   38 Comments on Tummy Thursday

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!For some reason the Sister Dolly tummy came out looking like a pastel kitty tummy today.  Nope, we didn’t edit it at all, it just came out that way.  I always did say that Sister Dolly is as pretty as a picture, so I’ll guess this proves it.

I think I will have to try something a bit different on Thursday starting next week.  Maybe we will do some Thankful on Thursday posts, after all we’ve all got so much to be thankful for.  Besides, even though it seems like someone is always laying with their tummy up, we seem to have run into a shortage of tummy pics.  We’ll have to work on that a bit.

I’m going to go get my thinking cap on.  In the meantime, remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

38 thoughts on “Tummy Thursday

1. Marg

Sister Dolly, we love your color now. Did you have a hair color change??LOL. But that is such a great shot of your tummy. Love your front paws all curled up. Have the most wonderful Thursday.

2. Old Kitty

Awww sister Dolly!! Your tummeh is terrific in this pastel shot! We love it!! Yay!

Take care
    x

3. Genghis Khat

Dolly you look like an angel meditating and sending out lots of blue heavenly aura.

Have a great day to all you girls – oh yea and to you too Brian.

Genghis

4. Glogirly & Katie

Looks like a blue filter! ….sometimes when Glogirly takes pictures of me they come out in unexpected colors. She not a purrfesional like Gloman. ; O

Sister Dolly, your tummy looks luscious!!!
    ; ) Katie

5. Sparkle

I like the colors! I don’t know if you use the manual controls on the camera, but my human says it looks like somehow the White Balance got accidentally put on one of the fluorescent settings.

6. KIPPY

Olá amiguinho Brian… Que linda sua irmãzinha Dolly…. fofa e carinha meiga.
    AMAMOS…. Muito querida, como voce.
    Eu fui viajar e cheguei e vim visitar meus amiguinhos queridos.
    Gosto de passar aqui e te ver e saber das suas novidades e de sua família e de todos meus amigos queridos.
    Fica com o Papai do Céu.
    Aus 1000 e Beijos 1000 das amiguinhas do Brasil…

KIPPY & LILLY

7. Katie Isabella

Sister Dolly…you are purrfection no matter and yes, you seem to have been drawn with pastels..ready for a beautiful silver frame. xoxoxox

8. Penelope

What a gorgeous shot of Dolly. Me don’t think wes ever done a Tummy Thursday because me hardly ever shows my tummy! Only when me is rolling and then its hard to catch me tummy up!
    Kisses
    Nellie

9. caspersmom

Yes indeed, Sister Dolly is pretty as a picture, and such a pretty floofy tummy. Great picture Sister Dolly. You were pretty daper yourself Brian on your humpy Wednesday

Casper