I am headed to Truffle’s Debutant Ball

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!I’ve dusted off my good hat and am headed to Truffle’s Debutant Ball and I’m taking her some flowers. Hope she likes them. I know this is gonna be lots of fun!!!  Hopefully my sweetie Scylla will join me later.

Thanks to Ann from Zoolatry for helping me get fancied up just right!

UPDATE: Kittens are safe and on their way to a wonderful rescue in CT
URGENT:
Stunning Kittens in Need of Adoption or Foster
Greenville, SC
Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

This entry was posted in adopt cats, Brian, special event and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to I am headed to Truffle’s Debutant Ball

1. me too see you there and you look fabulous… Hugs GJ xx

2. Marg says:

Brian you do look so handsome. Love the hat. And the flowers are gorgeous.
    We have such good news. Tees came home this morning. Our person is so happy.

3. mariodacat says:

And what a handsome suitor you are too. You will have all the lady cats falling for you pal.

4. Scylla says:

You look so very handsome sweet Brian, I am so sorry I didn’t feel like getting dressed up and going to the party with you. I am just so worried about Arty I can’t think straight. I hopes you have a good time and I know Truffle just loved the flowers, that was very thoughtful of you. We are going to pop in to wish Truffle a Happy Birthday and I will be sure to look for you. Save a dance for me please. ~Scylla

5. Oh my goodness! Your taste is impeccable and your attention to detail amazing! I just love the look from the stunning hat to the handsome shoes!

6. Looking mighty dapper, Brian! Great news about the little kittens! Have a great weekend!

7. You look so handsome Brian and you are so smartly dressed – we love your dancing shoes and hope you might spare a dance for us (if Scylla doesn’t mind).

8. We are so glad you could take time out of your busy schedule to attend Truffle’s ball. Thank you for helping to make Truffle’s first birthday so special.

Happy dance for the kittens!

Truffle and Brulee

9. You’re looking very handsome! We’re on our way too….see you there!

The Florida Furkids and Lexi

10. Brian, you love absolutely handsome and debonair. Have a great time.

11. Father Tom says:

Brian, you look great! We especially love the shoes :)

We’re very happy at the news about the kittens!

Tom xx

12. Kizzie says:

You look so dapper in those clothes, and who could resist that miniature bunch of flowers.

13. MoMo says:

You are such a handsome dude! I gate crashed the ball to wish Truffle a happy birthday. T don’t know what’s been going on ever since SS has gone. Have fun!

14. Cheysuli says:

That was so sweet of you to bring flowers.

15. Have fun at the ball! I am sure Truffle will enjoy the flowers

16. My you look dapper with your hat and bow tie. I bet Truffle will love those flowers! purrs

17. Oskar says:

Oh Brian, you looks so dapper with your outfit! I stopped by the ball & it was pawsome.

Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

18. Sparkle says:

I have been having so much fun at Truffle’s debutante ball!

19. Marilia says:

OMG! You´re so sweet!

20. Gin and Bailey says:

My, my Brian, how debonair you look for the ball….we bet you’re the most dashing gent at the gala affair!

21. You are looking very smart Brian. Truffle will love the white roses.

22. Sage says:

I have to say, Brian, you are one handsome dude! Have fun at the ball.

Wait a minute…ball? Did you say ball? I’m ready. Throw me one!!

23. You look very handsome :)

24. ok …so Brian…I agree you are lookin’ good my man…but I’m just wonderin’…I did not get an invite to this shindig….and not from your nor any other cat dude…what is that sayin’ about me??? hmmmm…must go ponder this MOL

25. You look smashing in that hat. And what a gentleman to bring flowers…..

Have fun!

26. Karen Jo says:

You look very dashing, Brian. I hope you have a great time at the ball. If you are not to tired, can you come to my birthday party today?

Herman

27. Penelope says:

Thanks for dancing with me at the ball! Me sure had a good time!
    Kisses
    Nellie

28. Catherine says:

Meeeoow! I didn’t know how to ‘whistle’ in kitty language… ;)
    xo Catherine