I am headed to Truffle’s Debutant Ball

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!I’ve dusted off my good hat and am headed to Truffle’s Debutant Ball and I’m taking her some flowers. Hope she likes them. I know this is gonna be lots of fun!!!  Hopefully my sweetie Scylla will join me later.

Thanks to Ann from Zoolatry for helping me get fancied up just right!

UPDATE: Kittens are safe and on their way to a wonderful rescue in CT
URGENT:
Stunning Kittens in Need of Adoption or Foster
Greenville, SC
Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

28 thoughts on “I am headed to Truffle’s Debutant Ball

1. Marg

Brian you do look so handsome. Love the hat. And the flowers are gorgeous.
    We have such good news. Tees came home this morning. Our person is so happy.

2. Scylla

You look so very handsome sweet Brian, I am so sorry I didn’t feel like getting dressed up and going to the party with you. I am just so worried about Arty I can’t think straight. I hopes you have a good time and I know Truffle just loved the flowers, that was very thoughtful of you. We are going to pop in to wish Truffle a Happy Birthday and I will be sure to look for you. Save a dance for me please. ~Scylla

3. Hannah and Lucy

You look so handsome Brian and you are so smartly dressed – we love your dancing shoes and hope you might spare a dance for us (if Scylla doesn’t mind).

4. Sweet Purrfections

We are so glad you could take time out of your busy schedule to attend Truffle’s ball. Thank you for helping to make Truffle’s first birthday so special.

Happy dance for the kittens!

Truffle and Brulee

5. MoMo

You are such a handsome dude! I gate crashed the ball to wish Truffle a happy birthday. T don’t know what’s been going on ever since SS has gone. Have fun!

6. Gin and Bailey

My, my Brian, how debonair you look for the ball….we bet you’re the most dashing gent at the gala affair!

7. Sage

I have to say, Brian, you are one handsome dude! Have fun at the ball.

Wait a minute…ball? Did you say ball? I’m ready. Throw me one!!

8. Savannah NanaMo

ok …so Brian…I agree you are lookin’ good my man…but I’m just wonderin’…I did not get an invite to this shindig….and not from your nor any other cat dude…what is that sayin’ about me??? hmmmm…must go ponder this MOL

9. Karen Jo

You look very dashing, Brian. I hope you have a great time at the ball. If you are not to tired, can you come to my birthday party today?

Herman