Mancat Monday: Gotta Run

Hello everyone, I hope you had a mighty fine weekend! As you can see, Sister Dolly finally vacated the Ham-Mick long enough for me to pile on it. I just needed to take a breather. I have been running like crazy all through the house. No big deal because crazy is easy for me! Seriously, I have been running from one end of the house to the other end. I go running and take a leap up into one of the cat trees, then I do it again an pounce up in the top of the other cat tree. Then I go rippin’ through the kitchen and out through the dining room. Dad said I’m being a wild thing, but that isn’t quite it. I’ve got a case of “I Miss Spring Fever” and all the whiffs that go along with it. Yep, it is pretty much as simple as that.

Hey, maybe this is a good thing. Christmas is coming and I love, love, love the Christmas Tree. I’ll be ready to snooze under the tree just as soon as it goes up. Hey, let me ask you a question. Is it too early to put our tree up? I am way more than ready!

Adopt cats, we deserve it!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrr! Zip! Later!

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

51 thoughts on “Mancat Monday: Gotta Run

1. Marg

We have the crazies here too Brian, just rip roaring through our house. It is so nice to have all cool and nice. We kind of think that it is a little bit early for the Christmas Tree. Hope you have a super duper week.

2. The Island Cats

Brian, I’ve been doing the same thing too! Lots of running…though the mom doesn’t want me running much because of my back…but I can’t help myself! The mom says it’s the changing of the seasons that makes us all a little crazy!

Ernie

3. Pepi, Xixo, Juja and Jujuba

Little friend Brian
    Thank you so very much for your sweet comment
    I love to see you, from here where I am, (rainbow bridge) running around your house
    I think that it is a little bit early to put the tree up
    Have a fantastic week, Brian
    Lots of “dog kisses” from your angel friend
    Pepi

4. Pat Hatt

The cat loves to run about and up and down and all around, as he meows his head off too. The christmas tree may rot right now, so put it up and get two.

5. Cat's Cats

We think you are lucky to have the carpeting in your house Brian, it gives you good traction during the crazy running and the leaping. We have the wooden floors here and we skid big time – LOL!!!

6. Jacqueline

Oh, silly, handsome Brian, we think that Christmas tree should be put up soon even though it might be in trouble of being pounced on too and let’s not forget the ornament toys the humans put on the tree just for our entertainment=isn’t that so much fun?!!!…Thank you for your sweet comments in the last few months while Mom has been gone…Happy week ahead, lovely friends…xoxo…Calle, Halle, Sukki, Mommy Cat, Daddy Cat

7. Old Kitty

Oh beautiful Brian!!! Yes!! It’s much to early to put up the christmas tree! LOL!! But that;s just our thing – you do what you want! Yay!!! Take care
    x

8. FiveSibesMom

Ohhh….that Ham Mick looks mighty comfy…I think our Binx would love one! Can you believe Christmas is right around the corner already? We love it here too! Sweet dreams of all those lights (to pull down), ornaments (to swat at), and wrappings (to play in)!

9. Tamago

Hahaha you sound like my Goro. He gets hyper often and run from one end to the other repeatedly. I don’t think it’s too early to put up your tree. Christmas is coming in no time!

10. Fuzzy Tales

Our human loves it when we get the zoomies. Except if it’s Nicki at 2AM. LOL.

We haven’t been told when our tree will go up, but the human figures it’ll be the latter part of November, since she takes it down a day or two after Christmas. 🙂

11. Rykerz Boyz 'n' Allie

Oh yeah, we unnerstand! We gets the FALL Zoomies too, as soon as the hots break. We loves that we have window whiffies again now that it’s no longer 111 degrees outside!

‘Course, we don’ have a cool blue iPawd to zoom too. Might hafta get the mom workin’ on that….

12. Colehaus Cats

What is it with the running crazies today? Change in the weather, we thinks, which is perfect timing for putting up that big scratchy post…er, we mean, xmas tree. Purrs…

13. Katie Isabella

I have the zoomies TOO! Mom loves hearing and seeing me. Many times my back is up almost Halloweeny looking as I run. I look all wild eyed too and zoom off again in the opposite direction.

Brian, tell mom and dad to hold off on the tree a while longer. XOX

14. Mark's Mews

Fortunately, we get ta go outside an rip-run around. Good thing too, cuz there arent anny long straight areas inside an the wood floors are too slippery ta turn corners fast!

15. Mr. Black

Hi Brian–
    When I run up the big old oak tree and then down, then run super-fast on the sidewalk, the lady says I am “full of pee and vinegar.”

You should put up a tree anytime you feel like it. I think earlier rather than later because you have more time to enjoy it.

16. Abby

Brian
    I see you got your music to lull yourself to sleep by.
    That looks like a great set up.
    purrs
    >^,,^<
    ✿•*¨`*•. ♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥✿•*¨`*•.

17. Father Tom

Hey, is that your iPod, pal?? I thought I had it made!

Anyway, about Christmas and the tree. I say let’s just have a tree up all the time and call it a Halloween tree for now, turkey tree for Thanksgiving, and then, the Christmas tree..how’s that sound?

Have a good week!
    Tom

18. Cathy Keisha

We get a real tree so it’s too early for us. I’ve been doing THoE recently too although I have been getting window whiffies. We had some really cold weather so all the midges are all frozen dead.

19. Chancy and Mumsy

Patches is with you on running through the house sweet Brian. She piles up on Mumsy’s bed to rest after her frolicking all through the house. She is thinking she needs a ham-Mick. We are happy for you that you finally got a turn on it just in time to rest up for your next run through the house. You all have a great week. Hugs and nose kisses

20. meowmeowmans

All that running around and jumping sounds like fun, Brian! 🙂

We say you should put up the Christmas tree. Why not? All the stores have THEIR Christmas stuff on display already, right?