Tabby Tuesday: Tail Envy

Okay, okay, first let me say to Sister Zoe I am sorry. She has been fussing at me for weeks now because I’ve had this photo of her beautiful plume tail and I kept forgetting to post it. Maybe I’ve got a little bit of tail envy going on. Just look at that thing, and me with my basic skinny tabby tail. Now don’t get me wrong, I really do like my tail, and I’m very attached to it. Sister Zoe knows I have a wee bit of tail envy too and she keeps showing it off right where I can’t help but notice.

I guess there is absolutely nothing wrong with my tail and I will just look on the bright side. It sure takes me a lot less time to clean mine up! Sister Zoe has to spend lots of time getting her tail furs just right. HA! I can’t wait to tell he I have the better tail after all!

Adopt cats, we deserve it!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrr! Zip! Later!

This entry was posted in adopt cats, tabby tuesday, Zoe and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

46 Responses to Tabby Tuesday: Tail Envy

1. Mark's Mews says:

We would ALL give several mousies (real live ones) for a poofy tail like THAT!

2. Mollie says:

Wow, that’s purfection :) xx00xx
    Mollie and Alfie

3. Zoey you’ve got a floofilicious tail so flaunt it – we’re all jealous.

4. Marg says:

That is one gorgeous tail Sister Zoe. And Brian, we sure are glad you are still attached to your tail, otherwise you would be minus a tail. We think your tail is just gorgeous too and much less maintenance. Have a super day.

5. Brian – you have a wonderful tail – dont think otherwise… and remember – tails are overrated anyway!

6. WOW! We have a little tail envy now too!!

7. Diamond says:

thanks very much for leaving a kind comment on Diamond’s blog. I miss him daily.
    Lynettea

8. Catherine says:

That is one beautiful vision of fluffiness!
    Fantastic!
    xo Catherine

9. What a beautiful, floofy tail, Zoey! You’re right about your manly mancat tail, Brian, much easier to maintain!

10. Katie Isabella says:

WOW! YOUR tail is even MORE poofy and floofy than MINE! I’m impressed Sister Zoe! Brian, yours looks fabulous too.

11. Pat Hatt says:

Wow that is one poofy tail, should be proud. But yeah it must take a ton of work.

12. Whoa! I think I’M feeling a little tail envy!
    Maybe I should look into extensions.
    ; ) Katie

13. Old Kitty says:

Awwwwww you have a most unique and lovely tail gorgeous Brian!! And sister Zoe has a most floofy and puffy feathery tail!! Yay! take care
    x

14. Gorgeous tail! So floofy, what a great stripe, what great volume! Stupendous! But what do you expect for such a pretty girl?

15. meowmeowmans says:

That IS a pretty magnificent tail Zoe’s got. But we think yours is special, too, Brian!

16. Connie says:

tails of all shapes and sizes are just beautiful!

17. Very lovely…..Spud’s tail is very similar and the floof makes mom all gooshy.

18. Fuzzy Tales says:

Wow, now *that’s* impressive tail floof! We can just imagine how long it must take her to keep it in order!

Now, our tails…Well, Nicki’s is skinny too, and Derry’s is a bit thicker, but of course neither of us has floof like that!

19. Cheysuli says:

That is a beautiful floofable tail.

20. CATachresis says:

Very impressive! But a low maintenance tail is far easier. More time for napping and nipping! ;)

21. Sparkle says:

Tails of all stripes, and no stripes, are great! Even no tails are great!

22. Abby says:

*wow*
    Now that is a tail!
    You go girl.
    If you’ve got it flaunt it!

purrs
    >^,,^<
    ✿•*¨`*•. ♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥✿•*¨`*•.

23. PLUS, you can’t get tail-balls you’ll hork up later wif short tails like ours, too. (though her plume is VERY plume-y indeed!)

24. Penelope says:

Just a little tail envy!
    Me has a whole lot going on over here!!!
    Golly, next to her, mine looks like a rat’s tail!
    Kisses
    Nellie

25. You have a beautiful tail Zoe.

26. That tail makes for a mighty fine dust mop:)

27. That sure is a tail to be very proud of! :)

28. You have such a plush tail!! So pretty! purrrs xx

29. Jet says:

Hey Brian, Jet here.

Mom asked me to share that… having had a handsome tabby like you, way back when… (his name was Mugs) and then having the Domestic long haired boys (Puffy and Fluffy *OTRB* now) she appreciates the beauty of the fluffy tail, but the grooming of the tabby!

30. Cathy Keisha says:

What a gorgeous photo. You sure she doesn’t use Elmer’s Tail Extension Glue??

31. Cat's Cats says:

My goodness but her tail is noteworthy!!!

32. Oui Oui says:

That is one of the loveliest tails we have seen! Now we have tail envy too!

33. Such a pretty floofy tail on such a love ladycat! I could brush it for her…

Noir

34. Mr. Black says:

That is one high-maintenance tail. Wow.

35. Adan & Lego says:

I think your tail speaks lots of things!!
    I am sure!

36. Okay, I have a very luxuriant tailio myself, but I have to admit: I think Sister Zoe’s got me beat.

37. jc says:

What a tail she has !!!

38. Zoe and Brulee could have a floofy tail contest! Does Zoe get mats in her tail, too?

39. Don’t worry Brian we love your tail too and your furs too as they look soft like velvert just like Speedy’s,xx Speedy’s mum

40. Wow! there is enough tail there for TEN cats!

41. KimT says:

They envy of the feline world…Sister Zoe, you’re gorgeous!!