Tabby Tuesday: Tail Envy

Okay, okay, first let me say to Sister Zoe I am sorry. She has been fussing at me for weeks now because I’ve had this photo of her beautiful plume tail and I kept forgetting to post it. Maybe I’ve got a little bit of tail envy going on. Just look at that thing, and me with my basic skinny tabby tail. Now don’t get me wrong, I really do like my tail, and I’m very attached to it. Sister Zoe knows I have a wee bit of tail envy too and she keeps showing it off right where I can’t help but notice.

I guess there is absolutely nothing wrong with my tail and I will just look on the bright side. It sure takes me a lot less time to clean mine up! Sister Zoe has to spend lots of time getting her tail furs just right. HA! I can’t wait to tell he I have the better tail after all!

Adopt cats, we deserve it!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrr! Zip! Later!

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

46 thoughts on “Tabby Tuesday: Tail Envy

1. Marg

That is one gorgeous tail Sister Zoe. And Brian, we sure are glad you are still attached to your tail, otherwise you would be minus a tail. We think your tail is just gorgeous too and much less maintenance. Have a super day.

2. Katie Isabella

WOW! YOUR tail is even MORE poofy and floofy than MINE! I’m impressed Sister Zoe! Brian, yours looks fabulous too.

3. Old Kitty

Awwwwww you have a most unique and lovely tail gorgeous Brian!! And sister Zoe has a most floofy and puffy feathery tail!! Yay! take care
    x

4. Fuzzy Tales

Wow, now *that’s* impressive tail floof! We can just imagine how long it must take her to keep it in order!

Now, our tails…Well, Nicki’s is skinny too, and Derry’s is a bit thicker, but of course neither of us has floof like that!

5. Abby

*wow*
    Now that is a tail!
    You go girl.
    If you’ve got it flaunt it!

purrs
    >^,,^<
    ✿•*¨`*•. ♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥✿•*¨`*•.

6. Jet

Hey Brian, Jet here.

Mom asked me to share that… having had a handsome tabby like you, way back when… (his name was Mugs) and then having the Domestic long haired boys (Puffy and Fluffy *OTRB* now) she appreciates the beauty of the fluffy tail, but the grooming of the tabby!