Easy Like Sunday

Brian's Home.  Adopt cats, we deserve it!

Sorry, I was a bit tired from all of the Christmas decorating yesterday so I went ahead and started the Easy. Please join in.

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!! More Forever Homes More Often!

This entry was posted in adopt cats, Brian, easy and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

38 Responses to Easy Like Sunday

1. Simba says:

Love that velvety paw, Brian. Have a wonderful day.

2. Mollie says:

What better way to spend a Sunday..Have a really good one :) xx00xx

Mollie and Alfie

3. easy rider says:

Good idea Brian, I will do the same now ;o)

4. We are joining you; it’s raining! Zzzzzz!

5. Whisppy says:

You must have worked really hard snoopervising the putting up of the Christmas decorations. Enjoy your Easy!

6. Marg says:

So it was all hard work, right Brian. We can’t wait to see all your crafty work. Hope you all have a great Sunday and do take it easy.

7. have some easy for me buddy….
    XOXO

8. Adan & Lego says:

Have a nice easy sleep!
    You do look tired.

9. But we bet you had lots of fun snoopervising the decorating!!

10. Pat Hatt says:

Sounds like a plan, one in which I’m a fan.

11. meowmeowmans says:

Great idea, Brian! We’re going to follow your great example. Zzzzzzzzz. :)

12. See you are having a purrfect easy sunday , just like me :D

13. Sounds like an excellent plan ZZZzzzzZZZzzz

14. Fraidy Cats! says:

you always have great ideas, Brian! Enjoy your Easy!

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, HOllie

15. enjoy your easy Brian,but photo’s please of Christmas tree!

16. You’ve started decorating already? Ever neat! My peep doesn’t grow the magical tree ’til the very end of November. Can’t wait! purrs

17. FiveSibesMom says:

A well deserved nap indeed! Decorating can be exhausting! Happy Easy Sunday! (and what a sweet pic!)

18. Sparkle says:

I’m thinking maybe if my human is a little lax about decorating for Christmas this year, that maybe we cats can do it ourselves…. Of course she probably won’t like what we have in mind!

Over here, a kitty’s work is never done!

19. Maggie says:

That’s very efficient of you to get the decorations up so early, Brian. After a morning of cleaning at the Shelter, I’m ready to join you.

20. Scylla says:

Hi Brian, I’ll just snuggle up next to you. This is good snuggling weather. XOXO

21. WE are getting our easy on, too!

22. We got early catnip prezzies yesterday so were taking it EASY today as well.

23. Brian, we want to see the tree! After your nap is fine.

24. Catherine says:

I can hardly wait to see your tree!!
    Happy Snoozing! :)
    xo Catherine

25. Mr. Black says:

Nice photo of your soft furs.

26. CCL Wendy says:

I wish I could have followed your example today, Brian, but alas I finally did what I have been putting off as long as possible — cleaning out the fridge!

And yes, Dante better not be a hypocritter, because he and Sascha have done some heavy duty snuggling themselves!

27. Smart boy Brian! It’s important not to let yourself get run down ;)
    You need to rest up for your Thanksgiving this week :)
    Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
    Tiger,Treasure,JJ and Julie

28. CATachresis says:

Oh Brian, your life is so full!! xx

29. Dogs N Pawz says:

Sweet Dreams! We are dreading putting up Christmas decorations as our house! Mom makes such a big deal out of it:)

30. Snoopervising is soooooo exhausting, dontcha think??

31. Katie Isabella says:

I loves you Brian. You is such a good boy always. xoxoxo You remember what it was like to be homeless and you always help the rest of us. Love and kissies sweet boy.

32. would like to but I have been busy all weekend. I need EASY!

33. You sure looked tired. I bet you & your furry sisters kept your hooman on their toes from you kitties re-arranging all the purty Christmouse stuffings!

34. Cathy Keisha says:

I know you’re spoken for but I think I love you Brian.

35. Penelope says:

Me will be right over!
    Kisses
    Nellie

36. What an adorable picture!! We hope you enjoyed your nice Easy sweet Brian. We all enjoyed some looooooooooong Easys here. Hugs and nose kisses

37. Sarah says:

You’re sure a handsome guy!! Thanks for stopping by my site… nice of Speedy to introduce us! :)
    Sarah @ threecatsandagirl.com