My there is a lot to cover today so lets go ahead and get started…
I got a couple of awards and I would like to say thanks for thinking of us. First up is Mizz Bassie from the Bassie Bulletin. Mizz Bassie, a Twitter Icon, is new to blogging and actually started blogging after they rescued Jami. I am thrilled that she shared her first ever award with us.
This award is passed on to multi-animal households and with six of us we qualified fur sure. Thanks Mizz Bassie!
The second award comes from one of the coolest bunnies around, and that would be Speedy the Cheeky House Bunny! Speedy was kind enough to share his Bring on the Nip Award with us.
Thanks Speedy, you are one fun Bun!!!
Then, my dear friend Marilia from Repositóri
- What country do you live? We live in the United States of America.
- What places in the world would you like to know? I have always wanted to go see Australia and Hawaii.
- Who is your family? My family is my Dad and Mom and our Grandma along with my sisters Sascha, Gracie, Zoe, Dolly and Precious.
- What is the best thing that happened in your life? Without a doubt the best thing was having my wonderful family bring me home.
- Do you have a friend that comes from childhood? Unfortunately I lost all track of those who were hiding on the Christmas Tree Farm with me. I hope they all got purrfect forever homes too.
- What is the importance of animals for you? I love all critters and think they make life so much better for all of us.
- What is your biggest challenge? My biggest challenge, at the moment, is trying to figure out how to get Sister Precious to come down and join the rest of the family.
- Three qualities yours? I love everyone, I have very nice tabby stripes, I love to help other critters.
- Three defects? I get scared at sudden loud noises, I am pretty nosey, I like to toss litter on the floor!
- Do you believe in any religion? My Dad and Mom are Catholic so I guess I am Cat-holic.
- How I met or got to my blog? I sure wish I could remember, it seems like we have been friends for a long, long time.
Now then, I’ve got some winners of some books to announce as determined by Random.org….
The winner of BUDDY: How a Rooster Made Me a Family Man by longtime Boston Globe columnist Brian McGrory is Emma & Buster.
The winner of A CHRISTMAS HOME by Greg Kincaid is our dear pal Ginger Jasper.
Both winners please send my your mailing address to brianfrum (at) gmail (dot) com and I will get your books out to you right away!
TOMORROW, ANOTHER GREAT GIVEAWAY!!!
Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!