T.G.I.F. Tailing Gracie

Brian   November 30, 2012   45 Comments on T.G.I.F. Tailing Gracie

Okay, I confused everyone yesterday on my Commentathon Post. I am having the Commentathon and Banfield is providing 1 bowl of food for each comment on my Commentation Post through December 12th. Please ask everyone you know to go leave a comment on my Commentathon Post.  and to go download the wonderful report at StateOfPetHealth.com.  Thanks! Now on to the post for today…

I sure am glad the weekend is here, how about you? I’m still not used to this dark early stuff but my Dad says as soon as I get used to it then it will change again. I think we need a new timekeeper! It’s enough to make you chase your tail. Hey, that leads me right to the T.G.I.F. for today…Tailing Gracie Instructs Freely  Here comes Sister Gracie’s Tailing Tutorial in 3 easy steps:

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!

Notice Movement

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!

Focus, Focus, Focus

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!

GRAB!

Sister Gracie is the only one of my sisters that chases her tail, and not only is she good at it, she does it lots. Poor Sister Sascha tried chasing her tail once, but she was on the cat tree and fell right to the floor. She hasn’t tried that one since.

I hope you all have a totally purrfect weekend. Adopt cats, we deserve it!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrr! Zip! Later!

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

45 thoughts on “T.G.I.F. Tailing Gracie

1. diane

LOL – I’m sure you may have mentioned this previously, but I was curious is Gracie is a special breed? Her markings are so beautiful and unique.

2. Marg

That is such a good position to chase that tail Grace. You are the best. Two Two chases her tail too and falls off the cat tree while doing it also. Those are such good pictures. Too funny.
    Hope all of you have a great day and a good week end too.

3. Father Tom

Gracie,
    Thanks so much for the tail tutorial! We don’t chase our tails, but Tinker chases imaginary friends, but that’s another story..:)

Have a good weekend, sweetie!

4. Cindy Dodd

She is a beautiful cat, I just love her stripes. One of my next few dozen cats will look like her. Henry chases his tail, too. It is very long, but he doesn’t do it on the chair.

5. Hannah and Lucy

You tail looks very obedient Gracie – we have problems with ours as they won’t sit still!!
    ps Can you give us some hints on how to have an obedient tale please.

6. Susan K Stacy PhD

KingMoo chases his tail every day. It doesn’t matter where he is, if he sees his tail he starts going in circles. Sometimes he will stand on of the levels of their house & go around & around the pole trying to gets that tail. Sometimes when he catches it, he bites it so hard we can hear him squall all over the house.

7. Cat's Cats

Gracie you are so cute playing with your tail!!! At our house only Ben occasionally plays with his tail and sometimes other tails too 🙂

We missed your commentathon post yesterday so we’re heading straight there now!

8. Penelope

Gracie chases her tail!?! Me has not done that in a long time, me has to do that sometime today! Thanks so much for your purrs for Bob. She is doing a little better.
    Kisses
    nellie

9. Colehaus Cats

Our Mom wants to pet and kiss the belly. We’d rather watch Sister Gracie focus and grab her tail. We agree on needing a new timekeeper. So confusing! Purrs to you for a wonderful weekend!

10. da tabbies o trout towne

this bee sum grate tail chasin werk gracie…thanx mew for de tips coz eye haz been doin this tail chasin all wrong…eye like ta cahse me tail N spin round at de same time…mom wunders eye dont crash into de wall….itz an ability !!!!

hay, hope everee one haza grate week oh end

sauce of fishbone N de trouterz !!!

11. caren gittleman

I have tweeted and posted on Facebook for you!

Sister Gracie’s poses are sooo making me laugh! Funny, she looks sooo much like my Angel Bobo and he used to ALWAYS chase his tail! Cody NEVER does!

12. Katie and Coccolino the mini pig

Aww, we had a cat that used to sit like that! So sweet.

Oink oink,
    Katie and Coccolino the mini pig