T.G.I.F. Tailing Gracie

Okay, I confused everyone yesterday on my Commentathon Post. I am having the Commentathon and Banfield is providing 1 bowl of food for each comment on my Commentation Post through December 12th. Please ask everyone you know to go leave a comment on my Commentathon Post.  and to go download the wonderful report at StateOfPetHealth.com.  Thanks! Now on to the post for today…

I sure am glad the weekend is here, how about you? I’m still not used to this dark early stuff but my Dad says as soon as I get used to it then it will change again. I think we need a new timekeeper! It’s enough to make you chase your tail. Hey, that leads me right to the T.G.I.F. for today…Tailing Gracie Instructs Freely  Here comes Sister Gracie’s Tailing Tutorial in 3 easy steps:

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!

Notice Movement

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!

Focus, Focus, Focus

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!

GRAB!

Sister Gracie is the only one of my sisters that chases her tail, and not only is she good at it, she does it lots. Poor Sister Sascha tried chasing her tail once, but she was on the cat tree and fell right to the floor. She hasn’t tried that one since.

I hope you all have a totally purrfect weekend. Adopt cats, we deserve it!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrr! Zip! Later!

This entry was posted in adopt cats, Gracie, T.G.I.F. and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

45 Responses to T.G.I.F. Tailing Gracie

1. Mollie says:

Sister Gracie, that is so cool :) We have caught up with yesterdays and left a comment for the free food :) Have a great day xx00xx

Mollie and Alfie

2. Old Kitty says:

Awwwww beautiful sister Gracie!! You show that tail who is boss! Yay!!! Have a great Friday!! Take care
    x

3. I just wish I could sit likes dat.

Puddles

4. easy rider says:

I love this pictures – Sister Gracie is just great;o)

5. diane says:

LOL – I’m sure you may have mentioned this previously, but I was curious is Gracie is a special breed? Her markings are so beautiful and unique.

6. Gracie, I’m a tail chaser too!! One day I’m gonna catch it!!

Zoey

7. hilary says:

Gracie I love you… just showed your pictures to Marc and he smiled so wide too… have fun with that tail!

8. Marg says:

That is such a good position to chase that tail Grace. You are the best. Two Two chases her tail too and falls off the cat tree while doing it also. Those are such good pictures. Too funny.
    Hope all of you have a great day and a good week end too.

9. Tail chasing is the best! As long as you have a tail, you always have a cat toy nearby.

10. Having your tail so close to chase is the purrfect toy! Have a super weekend!

11. Pip says:

Nice work, Gracie!

Your pal, Pip

12. Father Tom says:

Gracie,
    Thanks so much for the tail tutorial! We don’t chase our tails, but Tinker chases imaginary friends, but that’s another story..:)

Have a good weekend, sweetie!

13. Pat Hatt says:

The cat’s sister Cassie does it too, supposedly some dumb human said they do it if they have ocd, hmmm not sure that is believed by me.

14. Cindy Dodd says:

She is a beautiful cat, I just love her stripes. One of my next few dozen cats will look like her. Henry chases his tail, too. It is very long, but he doesn’t do it on the chair.

15. You tail looks very obedient Gracie – we have problems with ours as they won’t sit still!!
    ps Can you give us some hints on how to have an obedient tale please.

16. Susan K Stacy PhD says:

KingMoo chases his tail every day. It doesn’t matter where he is, if he sees his tail he starts going in circles. Sometimes he will stand on of the levels of their house & go around & around the pole trying to gets that tail. Sometimes when he catches it, he bites it so hard we can hear him squall all over the house.

17. Marilia says:

Oh Gracie!
    You´re so cute!!!!
    Kisses

18. Oskar says:

Gracie looks like a pro. I’ll show this to my kitty sisters to help them out.

Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

19. Cat's Cats says:

Gracie you are so cute playing with your tail!!! At our house only Ben occasionally plays with his tail and sometimes other tails too :-)

We missed your commentathon post yesterday so we’re heading straight there now!

20. Penelope says:

Gracie chases her tail!?! Me has not done that in a long time, me has to do that sometime today! Thanks so much for your purrs for Bob. She is doing a little better.
    Kisses
    nellie

21. Tamago says:

How cute! Sister Gracie has got such a fun toy :-)

22. hahaha…… not everyone here chases their tails. Tommy and Spud do occasionally. We don’t think Bourb even knows he HAS a tail….but he enjoys chasing everyone else’s.

23. Our Mom wants to pet and kiss the belly. We’d rather watch Sister Gracie focus and grab her tail. We agree on needing a new timekeeper. So confusing! Purrs to you for a wonderful weekend!

24. MOL, those are really funny photos. I love when kitties sit like that! I do not have any tail chasers here.

25. Whisppy says:

MOL, Sister Gracie! You’re such a funny girl.

26. Sparkle says:

Every few months, Binga will go on a tail chasing binge – she gets crazy!

27. meowmeowmans says:

Oh, Gracie, you are just so adorable, and we love you!

Have a great weekend, pals.

Pee ess: we commented on your Commentathon post! :)

28. Abby says:

Gracie that is an excellent trick, one I will alas never be able to do. :)

29. Sister Gracie love the bra and knickers ;-)

30. da tabbies o trout towne says:

this bee sum grate tail chasin werk gracie…thanx mew for de tips coz eye haz been doin this tail chasin all wrong…eye like ta cahse me tail N spin round at de same time…mom wunders eye dont crash into de wall….itz an ability !!!!

hay, hope everee one haza grate week oh end

sauce of fishbone N de trouterz !!!

31. CCL Wendy says:

You are just so darn cute, Sister Gracie! And it isn’t too hard to chase your tail when you’re sitting on it! LOL!

32. I have tweeted and posted on Facebook for you!

Sister Gracie’s poses are sooo making me laugh! Funny, she looks sooo much like my Angel Bobo and he used to ALWAYS chase his tail! Cody NEVER does!

33. Quill says:

That is so much easier than chasing….

34. I’ll have to show these techniques to Kitshka. Falling from the tree doesn’t discourage her ;-)
    Thanks Gracie!
    Purrs

35. You are watching your tail very carefully. It is not going to get one over on you!

36. Katie Isabella says:

Gracie, I love you sweet girl.

37. Sister Gracie has a lovely soft tummy.

38. Fraidy Cats! says:

MOLOL! That series of pictures made us laff and laff :D Gracie, you are silly!

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

39. Katie and Coccolino the mini pig says:

Aww, we had a cat that used to sit like that! So sweet.

Oink oink,
    Katie and Coccolino the mini pig

40. Great catch Gracie!
    Our kitty Ed used to chase his tail – but in circles like a dog. Mom called him her “special needs” kitty.

41. That should be a cat Olympic event, Gracie! You could totally go for the Gold!

42. Jet says:

Hey Brian, Jet here.

Dude, Sister Gracie needs to send a video of this to America’s Pets Got Talent!

43. *taking notes* ooh GOOD advice!!

44. Sister Gracie the Tailing tutorial was great but what is best is that beautiful tummy of yours! We hope you all are having a super duper weekend. Hugs and nose kisses