Tummy Thursday

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!

Sister Gracie is giving you a paw wave while showing you her pretty tummy today.  She really does have an interesting tummy.  The bronzy part sparkles in the sunlight and her white is just so bright.  Sister Gracie is never shy about doing the tummy up thing and it must be comfy because she does it quite often.  I really have to tell you that it is a joy to have her as part of our family, she’s a really sweet girl.

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

This entry was posted in adopt cats, Gracie, tummy thursday and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

43 Responses to Tummy Thursday

1. Old Kitty says:

Sister Gracie should be very proud of her golden tummeh!! It is beautiful! Take care
    x

2. Mark's Mews says:

Super-pretty tummy, Gracie!

3. Sparkle says:

Paws up for tummies!

4. Mollie says:

Gracie, you have a bootiful Tummy :) Happy Thursday xx00xx
    Mollie and Alfie

5. What a beautiful tummy! It looks like it needs a little rubbing.

6. Marg says:

Oh Gracie, that tummy is looking good. You are such a good model for pretty tummies. Hope all of you have a great day and stay warm.

7. Whisppy says:

She does have a beautiful fullsome tummeh!

8. Catherine says:

That is one fantastic tummy!
    xo Catherine

9. Oh, Gracie, what a wonderful way to start today with that darling tummy!

10. Pat Hatt says:

She does have one pretty tummy, and shows it off with glee.

11. Katie Isabella says:

Sister Gracie, I love seeing your tummy any time you want to show it to us. It’s gorgeous. xoxoxox

12. Sister Gracie has a beautiful tummy – we’re always pleased when she shows it off.

13. she looks super sweet….and that tummy is lovely

BTW – do you know if Hilary and Marc got the help they needed? We have been worried about them.

14. Just look at that tummy! EXCELLENT!!! purrs

15. tickle tickle tickle….hehehe…xx Speedy

16. Marilia says:

Yes! She´s a sweet girl!!! Love your tummy, princess!

17. That is one tummy worth showing off!

18. Hi Brian there is an up date on the guniea pig appeal post on my blog with info on where to send donations,xx Speedy

19. Mom wants to do a face plant in Gracies tummy~

20. Rumbles says:

Oh Gracie, you are such a lovely girl.

21. Sister Gracie has a beautiful tummy!!

We would love it if you shared our Thankful Thursday post on the rescue blog. We’re going to try to keep feature kitties from Raz’s rescue often. We hope we can get some of them into nice forever homes!!

22. Remy says:

Look at that cute tummy! It is very nice of Gracie to show it off so much :)

23. You have such a pretty tummy! xx

24. CATachresis says:

Scrumptitious tummy !!!!

25. GreatGranny says:

That’s a furry purty tummy, sweet Gracie.
    xoxo Kassey

26. Mr. Black says:

That is a very lovely tummy.

27. Awww what a sweetie! Love the tummy!

28. Sister Gracie’s tummy is practically a duplicate of my Angel Bobo. Seeing this makes me miss him ohhhh soooooooo much! He didn’t like having his tummy rubbed though….Cody on the other hand is ALWAYS showing his tummy and LOVES to have it rubbed!

29. Sister Gracie has a lovely tummy.

30. Jet says:

Hey Brian, Jet here.

Dude, Mom asked me to share that she LOVES your tummy Thursdays… she cannot resist a fluffy tummy!

31. Adan & Lego says:

That is so cute~!!!!
    Mommy wants to rub your tummy.

32. Fraidy Cats! says:

Gracie has such a cute tummy :) we love her markings!

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

33. Cathy Keisha says:

Gracie has a little furry vest on! She is precious and I’m glad she found you.

34. Debra Taylor says:

Such a beautiful tummy – I always find it so endearing when a cat does this. We have only one who does this routinely.

All of you stay well and have a great weekend!

35. siku marie says:

Lovely as always, sweet Gracie!

36. I know Gracie will always HEART her Alex, but maybe she wouldn’t mind a polite gentlemanCat caller who’d like to rest his weary royal head on her tum, but for a bit.

37. Allie: *squee!* BLING! You have built-in BLING!!

38. you guys have so many tummies to show off…I just have one and I am kind’a picky about when and to whom I show it…not many photos…

39. That picture makes me want to rub Gracie’s tummy! I bet she has soft furs :)

40. CCL Wendy says:

You have an awesome tummy, Gracie! It’s quite unique — almost like a rectangular bullseye saying “Snorgle Here”!

41. Sage says:

I just want to go stick my nose in Sister Gracie’s tummy and give it a snuggle. Do you think she’d like that? My kitties don’t mind….most of the time. :)

Sage

42. Penelope says:

Gracie!
    Wow what a tummy! Yous is so lucky yous does not live here, my Mommy would has gived yous quite the snorgle.
    Kisses