T.G.I.F. Try Grabbing

Where did the time go?  This Friday sure got here quick.  It must be because Christmas came on Tuesday.  But Friday is here and before you know it 2012 will be going bye-bye.  We’re all having a fantastic time with our new cat tree, and Sister Zoe sometimes gets a little excited playing with those balls that dangle down from the top 3 beds.  So my T.G.I.F. for today is Try Grabbing It Fast!

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!Sister Zoe and I often battle for the best spots sometimes, but to watch her on the new cat tree is a riot. She sure gets all wound up, so it is fun for me just to sit back and watch her go at it. Sometimes she does curl up in the tree bed and takes a snooze, but that’s okay too, at least there are 3 beds to choose from. I hope you all have a terrific weekend and please stop by tomorrow for Sister Saturday.

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

This entry was posted in adopt cats, T.G.I.F., Zoe and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

45 Responses to T.G.I.F. Try Grabbing

1. I guess me too would have Tryed Grabbing It Fast :D
    Wish you all a pawsome weekend !

2. Whisppy says:

Those dangly balls on the tree can be tricky! We had a dangly mouse on our tree and it took a while but we finally managed to kill it (after many dangerous battles!). Have fun on your new tree!

3. Marg says:

Glad you are enjoying your new tree. We sure like ours too. We will betcha that you get those balls under control in no time at all. Have a great week end.

4. Brian I have just read over your other posts..Wow you sure got some fab stuff for Christmas :) We are so pleased you all had a funtaztic time :) Big hugs xx00xx

Mollie and Alfie

5. looks great fun,have a great week end!xx Speedy

6. I don’t know what seems like more fun. Playing or watching her play… Either way, enjoy your day buddy!

7. Pat Hatt says:

I have a feeling those balls won’t last long, as the string will prob be chewed.

8. Tamago says:

Looks like Sister Zoe is enjoying the tree very much :-) We have very similar tree and one of the dangling balls is gone. I guess someone grabbed and took it.
    It sure was a short week but we are looking forward to the weekend. We hope you have a wonderful weekend!

9. Catherine says:

Haha – very fun!
    xo Catherine

10. Sister Zoe looks as though she thinks the tree is all hers!

11. We can just picture Sister Zoe zooming all over your cat tree!

12. Prudence says:

That new tree looks like a lot of fun! Mom’s been looking fur one fur our kitties, hopefully she’ll find one she likes soon!

13. What a fun cat tree! It looks like Sister Zoe has grabbed it first!

14. That’s so nice that they are enjoying the tree. Wish mine enjoyed theirs more but they prefer my nice warm bed instead. Hmm…

Have a fantastic weekend!

Oink oink,
    Katie and Coccolino the mini pig

15. She’s sure giving that ball a workout! We bet it’ll be under the sofa soon.

16. It’s always fun to have a new toy! When that toy has a couple of great snoozing spots, it’s even better!!

17. da tabbies o trout towne says:

haza grate week oh end at yur place brian N we hope yur gram iz doin WAY better; pleez ta tell her bout de remedee called: trout :)

18. Marilia says:

Enjoy the last Friday of 2012!!!!

19. that cat tree looks like loads of fun!!!

20. BlueShell says:

Wishing you and yours a prosperous and very Happy New Year, full of joy, health and God’s Blessings!
    BShell

21. Your new cat tree sounds pawsome! Fun toys to play with, and plenty of places to catnap — what else could a kitty need? MOL.

22. jet says:

Hey Brian, Jet here.

Dude, so glad Zoe loves the tree so much! How cute!

23. a new tree! that’s a hit right there.

happy new year sister zoe and brian and all the sister kitties. pawhugs everyone.

24. Sparkle says:

New cat trees are SO much fun! Enjoy!

25. I’ve been behind, so I’ve just caught up! I loved your Christmas story!
    Wow what a tree you guys got! Looks fantastic!
    Merry Christmas!

26. oh meowsie wowsie Sister Zoe!! I could take some lessons from you on how to play on a cat tree!! I just don’t even glance at mine right now…don’t know why…we are moving it around to see if I like it better somewhere else…have a relaxing weekend paw pats, Savvy

27. Nancy Black says:

Wow..now that’s what I call fun!! Some day I’m going to have a cat tower for my Muggins.lol. Right now he uses the tops of the bookcases and refrigerator for his high adventures..

Keep the photos coming,.I’m getting so much enjoyment out of seeing and reading..

Purrs and hugs, Nancy & Muggins

28. Sagira says:

Sounds like he is having a great time

29. Mr Puddy says:

Zoe, I have a ball on my cat tree too. And I love to play like this…scratch !scratch ! scratch ! And Hit the ball …then do it again and again : )
    So much fun !!!

30. Katie Isabella says:

You are the sweetest kitties in the State. xoxoxox

31. Iris says:

Oh wow!! We just looked at your previous post. What a great cat tree! Looks like lots of fun. It’s sure big and roomy.

32. Sister Zoe does look pretty adorable playing in that tree–I think I’d be watching her too, Brian! XOXOXO

33. THis week and year have gone by very fast!

34. Chris says:

I loved getting my kitties their cat tree last year, they were exploring it before the other half had it completely together. I hope you enjoy the cat tree. And yes, adopting shelter cats is the best thing to do. That’s where I got 3 of my 4 babies, the last one was a foster from a feral mom and he’s quite the little ham. =^..^=

35. Mr. Black says:

Zoe looks very intense!

36. FiveSibesMom says:

The time sure did fly, didn’t it?! We were just saying the very same thing. What a cool cat tree…our Binx would love one of those! Here’s wishing you all a Happy, happy, and wonderful New Year!

37. Fraidy Cats! says:

hee hee! Zoe is such a character :D Our mom has had this week off and she’s really bummed it’s Friday all ready, hee hee! We hope you and your family have a nice weekend, Brian. Keep having fun with that tree :) We hope and pray your Grandma is improving. Purrs,

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, HOllie

38. Cathy Keisha says:

I’m baaaack! Looks like a fun tree. Mine is getting put together until after Balsam moves out. I hope that’s soon.

39. Pip says:

A new cat tree now that sounds FUN! I like to sleep on the bottom shelf of my feline sister’s tree sometimes.

Your pal, Pip

40. Penelope says:

Brian!
    Yous is a great guy, letting Zoe has all the fun!
    Kisses
    Nellie

41. Sister Zoe seems to have lots of fun! It’s always a pleasure to watch a furriend having fun, isn’t it?
    Purrs

42. Wow! We’re a day late, but we love your awesome cat tree! We’d be fighting for the top spot, too!

43. easy rider says:

I love you cat tree – that’s a fabulous place – have a wonderful caturday ;o)

44. Sage says:

That’s a cool cat tree, Brian! Even more special because there’s a T.G.I.F. involved. Fun, fun, fun!!