T.G.I.F. Try Grabbing

Brian   December 28, 2012   45 Comments on T.G.I.F. Try Grabbing

Where did the time go?  This Friday sure got here quick.  It must be because Christmas came on Tuesday.  But Friday is here and before you know it 2012 will be going bye-bye.  We’re all having a fantastic time with our new cat tree, and Sister Zoe sometimes gets a little excited playing with those balls that dangle down from the top 3 beds.  So my T.G.I.F. for today is Try Grabbing It Fast!

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!Sister Zoe and I often battle for the best spots sometimes, but to watch her on the new cat tree is a riot. She sure gets all wound up, so it is fun for me just to sit back and watch her go at it. Sometimes she does curl up in the tree bed and takes a snooze, but that’s okay too, at least there are 3 beds to choose from. I hope you all have a terrific weekend and please stop by tomorrow for Sister Saturday.

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

45 thoughts on “T.G.I.F. Try Grabbing

1. Whisppy

Those dangly balls on the tree can be tricky! We had a dangly mouse on our tree and it took a while but we finally managed to kill it (after many dangerous battles!). Have fun on your new tree!

2. Marg

Glad you are enjoying your new tree. We sure like ours too. We will betcha that you get those balls under control in no time at all. Have a great week end.

3. Tamago

Looks like Sister Zoe is enjoying the tree very much 🙂 We have very similar tree and one of the dangling balls is gone. I guess someone grabbed and took it.
    It sure was a short week but we are looking forward to the weekend. We hope you have a wonderful weekend!

4. da tabbies o trout towne

haza grate week oh end at yur place brian N we hope yur gram iz doin WAY better; pleez ta tell her bout de remedee called: trout 🙂

5. Savannah NanaMo

oh meowsie wowsie Sister Zoe!! I could take some lessons from you on how to play on a cat tree!! I just don’t even glance at mine right now…don’t know why…we are moving it around to see if I like it better somewhere else…have a relaxing weekend paw pats, Savvy

6. Nancy Black

Wow..now that’s what I call fun!! Some day I’m going to have a cat tower for my Muggins.lol. Right now he uses the tops of the bookcases and refrigerator for his high adventures..

Keep the photos coming,.I’m getting so much enjoyment out of seeing and reading..

Purrs and hugs, Nancy & Muggins

7. Mr Puddy

Zoe, I have a ball on my cat tree too. And I love to play like this…scratch !scratch ! scratch ! And Hit the ball …then do it again and again : )
    So much fun !!!

8. Chris

I loved getting my kitties their cat tree last year, they were exploring it before the other half had it completely together. I hope you enjoy the cat tree. And yes, adopting shelter cats is the best thing to do. That’s where I got 3 of my 4 babies, the last one was a foster from a feral mom and he’s quite the little ham. =^..^=

9. FiveSibesMom

The time sure did fly, didn’t it?! We were just saying the very same thing. What a cool cat tree…our Binx would love one of those! Here’s wishing you all a Happy, happy, and wonderful New Year!

10. Fraidy Cats!

hee hee! Zoe is such a character 😀 Our mom has had this week off and she’s really bummed it’s Friday all ready, hee hee! We hope you and your family have a nice weekend, Brian. Keep having fun with that tree 🙂 We hope and pray your Grandma is improving. Purrs,

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, HOllie

11. Pip

A new cat tree now that sounds FUN! I like to sleep on the bottom shelf of my feline sister’s tree sometimes.

Your pal, Pip