Tabby Tuesday: The Cats On the Bag, the Purina Cat Chow Bag

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!It’s no big secret that us cats love bags but here’s a bag that’s a little bit different.  Yes, that’s me and my Dad on a Purina Cat Chow bag!

There I was sitting on my cat tree the other day and the door bell rang.  It was a package for us from Shannon and the Purina Cat Chow Team.  We couldn’t wait to open it, and imagine our surprise when we saw this bag.  I am a very proud Purina Cat Blogger and there just aren’t enough words to describe the fun Dad and Flat Brian had visiting Purina  in October.  They got to meet so many nice people, including the wonderful Purina Cat Chow Team.  Thanks so much to our Purina family, this is really something that we will treasure forever!!!

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

52 thoughts on “Tabby Tuesday: The Cats On the Bag, the Purina Cat Chow Bag

1. Marg

Wow, that is so great. Couldn’t be a more deserving person to be on the bag, not that you belong on a bag but a cat food bag. It can’t get any better than that. We are so excited for you. Gosh now you are going to be famous. Have a great day.

2. da tabbies o trout towne

dood….seer ee iz lee !!!!!!!! thiz iz BEE OND awesum…when will da bags bee for sale in de store…we wanna buy one; then like take it ta de cash eere N say….we noe him…..this bee brian !!!!

3. CCL Wendy

Wowee! Brian, you and your Dad are FAMOUS!!! Imagine, this picture of you two on the Purina bag will be seen all over the world.

We must say we are honoured to know such an illustrious kitty — and his human, of course.

4. MaxtheQuiltCat

Congratulations…. That’s really a wonderful thing. You both look so handsome on that bag.

Our question is… Is there really food in that bag…. If so, what do you do? I would want to keep that bag forever, but doesn’t that food deserve to be eaten… What a dilemma….

Have a great day.

hugs, Max, Bugsy and Knuckles

5. Savannah NanaMo

runs to iPhone…dials Petco…Hiya, this is Savannah Here…I need some Purina Cat Chow, extra large bag, the one with BRIAN and MR TERRY one it!!!…squeeee!!…yes, yes…I do know them!!!…what?…how many?….well how many do you have in your whole company???…fine….pulls out Mom’s plastic card…I’ll take all of them…I have furriends in need in shelter you know…paw pats, Savvy

6. Connie Marie

That is SO WONDERFUL!!!!
    WHAT AN HONOR!
    YOU ARE FAMOUS!!!!
    I’m sharing this!

YOU DESERVE IT YOU KNOW, FOR ALL THE HARD WORK YOU DO.

7. Clooney

Oh that is just incredible, what a fabulous keepsake! You two deserve it so for all the wonderful advocacy you do for animals. Congratulations, how special!