Thankful Thursday: Cat Trees and Goodies

This week my Thankful Thursday is strickly purrsonal.  We got a fantastic Cat Tree for Christmas and lots of other goodies, and I will show you some pics in a minute.  But first, our Grandma is really not doing well, so I’d like to ask you for purrs, prayers and woofs for her.  Thanks, we appreciate you.

Now, here’s some pics from Christmas Day…

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!We gotta run, it’s kind of busy around these parts.  I hope you enjoyed the pics!  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

56 thoughts on “Thankful Thursday: Cat Trees and Goodies

1. Marg

Wow, that is one fancy cat tree. Looks like it has room for all of you on there.
    We sure are sorry to hear that your Grandma isn’t doing very well. We sure do send tons and tons of purrs and will get the donks to cross their hooves for her. We send lots of prayers for her too.

2. Hannah and Lucy

What a wonderful climbing frame for you all to nap on and keep watch and most importantly listen for the treat container.
    We are sorry to hear that your grandma is not doing so well. We are sending lots of purrs, meows and love to her to try and help her feel a little better.

3. Amber DaWeenie

Sending lots of good vibes and prayers for your Grandma.

You really hit the jackpot in the pressie department. Love the tree but I’d fall on my teenie weenie head if I tried to climb up there.

4. Laila and Minchie

Holy carp! Now, that’s a cat tree! There’s enough levels for everyone, plus! Glad to see Sister Precious enjoying her rainbow catnip toy.

We will be keeping your Grandma in our purrs and hope she gets to feeling better very soon.

5. Gin and Bailey

Bailey & me sure do send healing prayers for Grandma! That cat tree looks like a super stylish condo with hours of fun for the furkids! Santa didn’t spare any good thing for you all…..you must’ve been nice kitties this year!

6. da tabbies o trout towne

hole lee mackeral….whoa…ewe guys getted de MEGA cat tree oh all cat treez we haz ever seen like in 20 life times !!!!

SAWEET 🙂

N purrayers oh plentee for yur gram…….we hope her gets well sew quik her gets a speedin ticket on de road ta ree coveree ree

7. Glogirly & Katie

Big (((purrs))) for your grandma…we hope she is feeling better soon.

And WHOA-OMC!!! Would you LOOK at the size of that cat tree! I bet all of you can fit in it together with room for at least one more cat! …say a small orange cat for example. Just give me your address and I’ll send him right over.
    ; ) Katie

8. Abby

Brian
    Firstly we send mega purrs to your Grandma and we hope she feels better very soon.
    Wow that is a monster cat tree. You’ll be having a lot of fun on it for a very long time!

9. Fraidy Cats!

Brian, we love the pictures of you and your sisters enjoying the new tree 🙂 and yoW! that is SOME tree! pawsome! Precious looks like she is having fun with her new nip toy 🙂 We are sorry to hear your Grandma is not doing well. We will keep her in our purrs.

Pip, Smidgen, minnie, HOllie

10. Connie Marie

Sending many purrs and lots of prayers for your Grandma to get better very soon.♥
    ★What a Wonderful Cat Tree, best I’ve ever seen! You’re very fortunate.

11. Noir the Texas Tabby

Massive purrs and prayers for your grandma! Psalms 50:15

….and as for that TREE, my goodness! Santa was pretty good to you guys. And–uh, my question–does the ladycat need guarding while she relaxes in the tree…..??? 🙂

12. Jet

Hey Brian, Jet here.

Dude, that’s one pawesome tree!

Sending Jetty kisses and JJ hugs for Grandma… we’ll put our POTP energy on super strong. 🙂

13. siku marie

Sending our most powerful White Dog healing energies and positive thoughts for your grandma to feel better. We hope she rings in the New Year in the best of spirits and health.

14. Cathy Keisha

That tree is PAWSOME!!! I had to call Pop over to look at it and he kept reminding me that you have a lot of sisfurs. Glad Precious enjoyed her gifts too. Healing purrz for Grandma.

15. Maggie

Wow! A cat castle with room for everybody.
    It’s good to see that you were all on Santa’s Nice List.
    Hope Grandma is feeling better soon.
    xxoo
    Maggie

16. Donald

We have a similar cat tree and our cats love it. It truly brings out the best in them and gives them the comfort they need. Congrats on your new cat tree and thanks for sharing!