Thankful Thursday: Cat Trees and Goodies

This week my Thankful Thursday is strickly purrsonal.  We got a fantastic Cat Tree for Christmas and lots of other goodies, and I will show you some pics in a minute.  But first, our Grandma is really not doing well, so I’d like to ask you for purrs, prayers and woofs for her.  Thanks, we appreciate you.

Now, here’s some pics from Christmas Day…

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!We gotta run, it’s kind of busy around these parts.  I hope you enjoyed the pics!  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

This entry was posted in adopt cats, Brian, Dolly, Gracie, Precious, Sascha, thankful thursday, Zoe and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

56 Responses to Thankful Thursday: Cat Trees and Goodies

1. Whisppy says:

That is one FANTABULOUS Cat tree! You lucky kitties!

We’re sending our purrs, woofs and purrayers to your Grandma. Get well soon!

2. Marg says:

Wow, that is one fancy cat tree. Looks like it has room for all of you on there.
    We sure are sorry to hear that your Grandma isn’t doing very well. We sure do send tons and tons of purrs and will get the donks to cross their hooves for her. We send lots of prayers for her too.

3. Looks like an amazing holiday….

Praying real hard for your grandma!

4. What a fantastic tree!! It looks like you all love it, too! :)

Carmine and Milita

5. Oops! We forgot to say we will purr and pray for your grandma, too!

6. Avalon says:

Are all those presents yours? And what a lovely cat tree you have there!

7. What a wonderful climbing frame for you all to nap on and keep watch and most importantly listen for the treat container.
    We are sorry to hear that your grandma is not doing so well. We are sending lots of purrs, meows and love to her to try and help her feel a little better.

8. diane says:

You cats must have been extra good with that fancy cat tree from Santa. We are jealous:)

9. easy rider says:

oh wow, that’s a cat-castle!!! it’s just great…can I move in too?

10. Purring really hard for your grandma. I’m so sorry to hear she’s not well.

And that is one huge cat condo. We thought ours was big!!

Oink oink,
    Katie and Coccolino the mini pig

11. Sending lots of good vibes and prayers for your Grandma.

You really hit the jackpot in the pressie department. Love the tree but I’d fall on my teenie weenie head if I tried to climb up there.

12. Get well soon Brian’s Grandma with super sized snuggle for you!
    That cat tree looks great!xx Speedy

13. Sending extra-strength purrs ASAP!

That cat tree is the most amazing cat tree I ever did see. WOW! You’re gonna have such fun on that. purrs

14. Holy carp! Now, that’s a cat tree! There’s enough levels for everyone, plus! Glad to see Sister Precious enjoying her rainbow catnip toy.

We will be keeping your Grandma in our purrs and hope she gets to feeling better very soon.

15. Pat Hatt says:

Wow that is an awesome tree, ours is that big but kind of run down now.

16. prancer pie says:

Your cat tree is PAWSOME!!! We are sending purrayers and pawsitive thoughts for your Grandma, too. XOXO

17. Marilia says:

Beautiful pictures, beautiful cat tree, I love to see you so happy!

18. Gin and Bailey says:

Bailey & me sure do send healing prayers for Grandma! That cat tree looks like a super stylish condo with hours of fun for the furkids! Santa didn’t spare any good thing for you all…..you must’ve been nice kitties this year!

19. We are sending purrs and prayers to your grand ma. That is a fabulous tree! WE see you had a wonderful Christmas!

20. Sparkle says:

OMC, that cat tree is amazing!! It looks like your Christmas was lots of fun.

I am purring lots for your Grandma.

21. That isn’t a cat tree. It’s a cat palace!!

Purrs for your grandma. We hope she feels better soon.

22. Purrs to your Grandma…..those ladies are important!!

And holy cats that tree is awesome. Love Precious with her rainbow toy!

23. da tabbies o trout towne says:

hole lee mackeral….whoa…ewe guys getted de MEGA cat tree oh all cat treez we haz ever seen like in 20 life times !!!!

SAWEET :)

N purrayers oh plentee for yur gram…….we hope her gets well sew quik her gets a speedin ticket on de road ta ree coveree ree

24. Mr Puddy says:

Holly tree !!! SO HUGE and FABULOUS !!!!!
    Lucky you !
    And Precious , you bring me a HUGE smile !
    Great you all have fantastic time ; )
    Xoxo

25. Big (((purrs))) for your grandma…we hope she is feeling better soon.

And WHOA-OMC!!! Would you LOOK at the size of that cat tree! I bet all of you can fit in it together with room for at least one more cat! …say a small orange cat for example. Just give me your address and I’ll send him right over.
    ; ) Katie

26. Woo Hoo , what a pawsome Cattree you got from Santa Paws !
    The other toy´s looks pawsome too of course :)
    Sending lot of (((purrs))) to your Grandma <3

27. Purring for your grandma. That’s looks like a pretty darn near pufrfect Christmas!

28. CATachresis says:

That tree is superb!! We are sending purrs and prayers for Grandma xx

29. That’s not a cat tree!!! that’s a MANSION!! Wow!! Gorgeous! Enjoy!

We are also sending purrs and prayers to your Grandma…and ((((hugs)))) too!

30. Mr. Black says:

Wow! That is a pretty amazing cat tree!

31. Abby says:

Brian
    Firstly we send mega purrs to your Grandma and we hope she feels better very soon.
    Wow that is a monster cat tree. You’ll be having a lot of fun on it for a very long time!

32. Fraidy Cats! says:

Brian, we love the pictures of you and your sisters enjoying the new tree :) and yoW! that is SOME tree! pawsome! Precious looks like she is having fun with her new nip toy :) We are sorry to hear your Grandma is not doing well. We will keep her in our purrs.

Pip, Smidgen, minnie, HOllie

33. We are sending purrs for your Grandma.
    That is a lovely tree. It is HUGE!

34. It’s a fabulous tree!

We’ll be thinking about and purring for your Grandma! Keep us updated.

35. ohhhhh! That tree is JUST LIKE one they have at my former shelter…it is PAWSOME (not that I ever tried it). Efurryone at your house Brian had a grand holiday…paw pats, Savannah

36. sue brandes says:

Lucky kitties. That is like the tree my kitties got for Christmas too.

37. Sagira says:

My goodness that is one paw some tree house

38. Connie Marie says:

Sending many purrs and lots of prayers for your Grandma to get better very soon.♥
    ★What a Wonderful Cat Tree, best I’ve ever seen! You’re very fortunate.

39. Mark's Mews says:

What a great cat tree you all got! We bet you will all be running up an down that (between naps on it) for a long long time!

40. What fantastic gifts especially the pawsome cat tree! We know you guys will be having so much fun with your gifts!
    Have a happy New Year xxoo

41. Massive purrs and prayers for your grandma! Psalms 50:15

….and as for that TREE, my goodness! Santa was pretty good to you guys. And–uh, my question–does the ladycat need guarding while she relaxes in the tree…..??? :)

42. Deluxe cat condo! Purrs for your Grandma.

43. That’s the most exciting fabulous kitty tree I EVER saw! WOW!

Sending purrs and purrayers to your Grandma, Brian. XOXOXO

44. Jet says:

Hey Brian, Jet here.

Dude, that’s one pawesome tree!

Sending Jetty kisses and JJ hugs for Grandma… we’ll put our POTP energy on super strong. :)

45. Ann Paws says:

OMC! That tree looks so big! Wow you cats sure are lucky!

46. siku marie says:

Sending our most powerful White Dog healing energies and positive thoughts for your grandma to feel better. We hope she rings in the New Year in the best of spirits and health.

47. Wow we are so jealous of you x

48. Catherine says:

Oh my stars! That is the biggest fanciest cat tree I have ever seen! You kitties were clearly extra good this year! Fun!
    xo Catherine

49. Oh, is that nice! What a great gift.

50. Penelope says:

Oh! My! Cod!!! That is the bestest cat tree ever!
    Brian, wes will be purraying hard! We KNOWS the power of the Purrayer is helpfuls
    Kisses
    Nellie

51. Cathy Keisha says:

That tree is PAWSOME!!! I had to call Pop over to look at it and he kept reminding me that you have a lot of sisfurs. Glad Precious enjoyed her gifts too. Healing purrz for Grandma.

52. Maggie says:

Wow! A cat castle with room for everybody.
    It’s good to see that you were all on Santa’s Nice List.
    Hope Grandma is feeling better soon.
    xxoo
    Maggie

53. pumpkinpuddy says:

What a pawsome cat tree. You guys are furry lucky. That tree has enough places that you can all nap it in at the same time! Woo hoo!

54. Donald says:

We have a similar cat tree and our cats love it. It truly brings out the best in them and gives them the comfort they need. Congrats on your new cat tree and thanks for sharing!

55. Wow great looking cat tree. How is that cat tree still standing up? I bet your cats love that cat tree. Spoilt little gremlins…