Thankful Thursday: Thankful for Food and Friends

Sascha and Dante's Christmas

The Eighth Day of Christmas: Please follow along Dante and Sascha on their 12 Days of Christmas, you will be glad you did.

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!
Back on November 29th I started running a Commentathon to Feed The Pets With Banfield Pet Hospital. The Commentathon ran until December 13th. So, the deal was for every comment we got on that post, Banfield Pet Hospital and the Banfield Charitable Trust would donate one bowl of food to a pet in need. Thanks to your efforts we were able to donate 128 bowls of food. I would like to give a special meow-out to Kevin at Animal Shelter Volunteer Life for making a push to help us top the 100 comment mark! Thanks to Banfield for making this possible. Thanks everyone, you made 128 tummies a little happier!!!

Also, I would be thankful if you would follow along with Dante and Sascha’s Twelve Days of Christmas, there haven’t been too many comments there. There is a surprise coming…but shhhhhhhh, tis a secret.

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

37 thoughts on “Thankful Thursday: Thankful for Food and Friends

1. Marg

That is terrific about the commentathon. Glad it did so well. We have been enjoying Dante and Sascha’s Twelve days of Christmas. Very interesting and lots of great recipes. Have a great day and stay warm and dry. Not good weather coming.

2. Sharon K. Mayhew

Congratulations on raising 128 bowls of food. I’m sorry I missed your post about it.

Have a safe and happy Christmas. (Brian, don’t get caught climbing the Christmas tree…Santa might not bring you any catnip.)

3. da tabbies o trout towne

diod…surfin witha cell two day sew we canna be two long…wanted ta say high paws N headbonks…ouch…on a job well done feedin de shelter kittehs !!!

4. Mark's Mews

128 bowls of food is a great thing!

We tried hard to figure out that sink we thought you were sitting in. We FINALLY got the perspective right to see it was a scratcher box on the floor! MOL!

5. Savannah NanaMo

great on the commentathon, and headed over to Dante now, and when I have been able to visit, I leave comment, sorry I can’t do every day…sigh…staffing issues…will consult with HR tomorrow…may be some layoffs before the holiday…so sad…but Mom had her chance…(whoa! did I name the layoff????…MOUSES!!)

6. Jet

Hey Brian, Jet here.

Dude, that ROCKS… we commented and will sleep a smidge easier knowing that a few beings will get a bowlful of what they so richly deserve. Well done.

7. siku marie

Great job on raising food in the commentathon! It is wonderful to have friends that support our efforts. Which reminds us, we need to head over to visit the 12 Days…