Mancat Monday: Pondering and Awards

Brian's Home.  Adopt cats, we deserve it!
So I’ve spent the weekend pondering about something, so I thought I would share.  Sister Kit is in our bedroom and the door has mostly been shut.  So my ponders are…when will we get back in the bedroom full time and is my brushing perch still there?  Sister Kit is doing great so I’m just not sure why we can’t have that silly door open all of the time.  Besides, back in the master bathroom is our favorite brushing spot, and we’ve been unable to get to it for a while now.   I’m sure that brushing perch misses me, I know I sure miss it.  But we’re all practicing, so I have a feeling it won’t be too long before we get back in there again.  Still, it gives me paws to ponder about it.

Now then, I’d like to take just a minute and tell you about some awards that our friends passed on to us.

Brian's Home.  Adopt cats, we deserve it!

We received the Very Inspiring Blogger Award from our friend Coccolino from My Mini Pet Pig. Thanks Cocco, we love you!

Brian's Home.  Adopt cats, we deserve it!

We received the Super Sweet Blogging Award from our pals over at Dogs N Pawz and they really do have a super blog filled with all kinds of good doggy information.

Brian's Home.  Adopt cats, we deserve it!

Our Dogs N Pawz pals also shared their Share the Love Award with us.  Seriously, if you don’t know them, go share some love with them as well.

Brian's Home.  Adopt cats, we deserve it!

We also received the Reality Blog Award from Dogs N Paws and our very special friends The Celestial Kitties and Friends FurEver. Thanks everyone for sharing with us, we think you are special too!

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

This entry was posted in adopt cats, Brian, mancat monday and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

57 Responses to Mancat Monday: Pondering and Awards

1. Whisppy says:

You do look very deep in thought, Brian. We sure hope your bedroom will soon be fully accessible to everyone again.
    Congratulations on all your awards, Brian!

2. Kate says:

Happy Meow Monday, handsome Brian :)

3. Mr Puddy says:

I can’t wait to see Kit with you and your sisters, Brain
    And Concats for your award…Hooray !!!
    xoxo

ps : Brain you can learn to open da door from YouTube…tee..heh..heh

4. Marg says:

Brian, we bet it won’t be too much longer for Kit to get used to all of you. It is hard to fit in to a bunch of cats. We are sure that grooming perch misses you. We understand your problem since we can’t get in our extra bedroom either where Baby Doll stays.
    Hope all of you have a great day.

5. that perch has to miss you oodles… I am sure kit will be out and about in no time flat

6. Catherine says:

Hopefully soon everything will be back in order. I’m sure Kit will be excited to get out too.
    xo Catherine

7. Katie Isabella says:

Hello you handsome mancat. I wish you lived here. Yes, I am Boomie’s but I still know a handsome mancat when I see one.

8. You sure look furry thoughtful , Brian !
    Hope efurrything will go back to normal soon :)
    ConCATulations to all the awards !

9. We hope Kit will soon come out of the room so you can get on your brushing perch again Brian. We’re sure she is looking forward to it too when she can join in with you all.

10. mariodacat says:

oh Brian – that is such a great picture of you. What a handsome dude you are!

11. Pat Hatt says:

Congrats on the awards and hmmm you could always pick at the bottom of the door until you are let in.

12. Congrats on the award. Patience my furiend, the door will be open soon. Purrs!

13. Congrats on all the awards! You’re really deep in thought, huh? :-)

Oink oink,
    Katie and Coccolino the mini pig

14. Kat says:

I hope everything works out well and you get back in soon.
    Kat

15. Hang in there, Brian, soon you will be back in there. And concats on all those well deserved awards!

16. We’re sure that Kit will be ready to be a regular part of the household soon, and you will have full access to the master bedroom again!

17. loki says:

Brian,

I’m sure is going to happen will soon… Patience… This is a very nice photo Brian and congratulations on your award!

18. Congratulations on all your awards! And I’s sure you’ll get your room and all your essentials back real soon.

19. Cathy Keisha says:

Brian, I’ve been so busy looking at your overall handsomeness, I had completely over looked those pawsome eyes. I know you’re taken but, you know, cats do grow apart. Anyway, concats on the awards and if you guys are really nice with Miss Kit, you can get back in the master bedroom.

20. Brian you are a good brother to forgo the brushing perch for Sister Kit pretty soon you will rewarded with another awesome sibling and the perch will be back for brushies.

21. concats on the well deserved awards!!! those are some deep thoughts but we bet you are back in the bedroom in no time :)

22. Tamago says:

I’m sure the perch misses you a lot. And I’m sure soon door will be open for you all the time :-)
    Congratulations on all your awards! Happy Monday!

23. it won’t be long now,congrats on your awards Brian you deserve them my friend,xx Speedy

24. I am sure the door will be open soon.. Congratulations on all those great awards.. Hugs GJ xx

25. Genghis Khat says:

Wow you do look like you have been thinking lots and lots. Hope things work out soon for all of you – I’m sure Miss Kit wants out of that room soon too.

Genghis

26. Sparkle says:

Don’t worry, Brian, I am sure you will have your room back soon! And concatulations on ALL your awards!

27. What a gorgeous portrait. And congratulations on all your well-deserved awards. Purrs and hugs from the kitties at http://www.thecatonmyhead.com, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette

28. Iris says:

Brian you look so handsome when you are deep in thought. Have Patience my friend, the door is bound to be open soon and you will be able to enjoy your favorite brushing spot again.
    CONGRATULATIONS! ON YOUR AWARDS.

29. Oskar says:

I can’t wait until the door is open!

Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

30. da tabbies o trout towne says:

dood…honest lee N trooly we dinna even noe bout de brushin perch….we haz hurd bout yellow perch, silver N golden perch, de European perch N de Balkhash perch, but this bee de furst on de brushin perch…iz him best served cold ore da ewe knead ta seer him over an open flame long with sum flounder !!! ???

31. What patience waiting for that door.

32. Abby says:

Brian
    those are super duper awards and well deserved.
    We are sure you’ll be back to your brushing room very shortly because it sounds like Sister Kit is doing a very well adapting to your home.

33. Ann Paws says:

Oh Brian, I’m sure that the perch misses you too! Concatulations on all your awesome awards too!

34. Old Kitty says:

Awwwww gorgeous Brian!! These are great things to ponder! We hope you find the answers soon! Hugs to sweet Sister Kit! Huge concats with all your fab awards!! take care
    x

35. brian your pensive look is very fetching. we sure hope that you will soon be reunited with your favorite brushing perch. we know how important that is, well emma sure does, i don’t.

concats on all your awards, you and your sisters are deserving of all of them and more.

your buddy,
    buster

36. Madi and Mom says:

Great well deserved awards Brian.
    We cackled at the comment you left us.
    Ummmm I wonder if any of my cabinet will have food for me?
    Hugs madi

37. CCL Wendy says:

Maybe Sister Kit wants the bedroom door closed so she can have that brushing PURRch all to herself! I hope she wants to mingle sometime soon.

And Concats on all your new awards! You must be the most highly awarded kitty blog eFUR!

38. meowmeowmans says:

We bet you’ll be able to get back to that brushing perch real soon, handsome Brian. Glad to hear that Kit is doing well, too.

Concats on your well-deserved awards!

39. Brian, you look SO deep in thought. I’m sure Sister Kit is just taking it slow…change can be hard. She probably doesn’t know what a huge sweetheart you are yet.

Congrats on all those cool awards! They’re really stacking up!!
    ; ) Katie

40. CATachresis says:

Don’t worry Brian, all will be well very soon and Sister Kit will be among the throng :) You really rake in the awards Brian, well done you xx

41. Hope that door gets open for good soon! Congratulations on all the awards!!

42. Sweet Brian you sure look handsome while pondering. We bet it is going to be a very short time before that door opens up and you can get back on your brushing perch. Sweet Kit is doing real well getting adjusted. Hugs and nose kisses

43. That perch is really calling you, isn’t it? Soon, we thinks. Soon. Congratulations on your well deserved awards! Purrs…

44. We can’t wait to see how everyone reacts to Kit when she gets out of confinement.

Congratulations on all of those awards!

45. Karen Jo says:

Congratulations on your awards and I’m sure you will get your brushing perch back very soon. These girls really take their time about deciding that it’s time to join the rest of the cats on a full-time basis.

Spyro

46. Brian, you’ll likely be the perfect gentleman with Kit. Congrats on the bevy of awards.

47. Brian I am sure you will be on your brushing platform sooner than you think! If Sister Kit is adjusting super well it will be time before you know it!!
    Oh and concatulations on your well-deserved awards!

48. We hope you soon get your bedroom back and share it with sister Kit.
    Concats on all your awards.

49. Connie Marie says:

I’m sure your brushing spot remembers you, it’s helping Miss Kit get adjusted
    and she’ll be ready soon.
    Congratulations on ALL your awards, that’s great!

50. Concatulations on all of your awards, we hope the meeting up full time with Miss Kit goes well.

51. Adan & Lego says:

I think you could be with Sister kit soon together in the bedroom,
    just need a little bit more time.

52. Tell the Humans you’re ready! I mean, what do they know? Are *they* cats? No they are not. So leave these decisions to the experts, right?

53. Penelope says:

Brian! Yous and your sisters deserves every single one of those awards!
    Kisses
    Nellie

54. Oui Oui says:

Concats on all your awards! We are looking forward to Sister Kit’s door being opened too! We want to know all about her.

55. siku marie says:

Sounds like Kit is making great progress and you all are making her feel most welcome. I bet the door is open all of the time very very soon!

Congratulations on the lovely and much deserved awards.

56. Paws for thought indeed. Congratulations on your awards. Well done. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

57. Remy says:

Congratulations on these great awards, Brian!