Mancat Monday: Pondering and Awards

Brian's Home.  Adopt cats, we deserve it!
So I’ve spent the weekend pondering about something, so I thought I would share.  Sister Kit is in our bedroom and the door has mostly been shut.  So my ponders are…when will we get back in the bedroom full time and is my brushing perch still there?  Sister Kit is doing great so I’m just not sure why we can’t have that silly door open all of the time.  Besides, back in the master bathroom is our favorite brushing spot, and we’ve been unable to get to it for a while now.   I’m sure that brushing perch misses me, I know I sure miss it.  But we’re all practicing, so I have a feeling it won’t be too long before we get back in there again.  Still, it gives me paws to ponder about it.

Now then, I’d like to take just a minute and tell you about some awards that our friends passed on to us.

Brian's Home.  Adopt cats, we deserve it!

We received the Very Inspiring Blogger Award from our friend Coccolino from My Mini Pet Pig. Thanks Cocco, we love you!

Brian's Home.  Adopt cats, we deserve it!

We received the Super Sweet Blogging Award from our pals over at Dogs N Pawz and they really do have a super blog filled with all kinds of good doggy information.

Brian's Home.  Adopt cats, we deserve it!

Our Dogs N Pawz pals also shared their Share the Love Award with us.  Seriously, if you don’t know them, go share some love with them as well.

Brian's Home.  Adopt cats, we deserve it!

We also received the Reality Blog Award from Dogs N Paws and our very special friends The Celestial Kitties and Friends FurEver. Thanks everyone for sharing with us, we think you are special too!

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

57 thoughts on “Mancat Monday: Pondering and Awards

1. Whisppy

You do look very deep in thought, Brian. We sure hope your bedroom will soon be fully accessible to everyone again.
    Congratulations on all your awards, Brian!

2. Mr Puddy

I can’t wait to see Kit with you and your sisters, Brain
    And Concats for your award…Hooray !!!
    xoxo

ps : Brain you can learn to open da door from YouTube…tee..heh..heh

3. Marg

Brian, we bet it won’t be too much longer for Kit to get used to all of you. It is hard to fit in to a bunch of cats. We are sure that grooming perch misses you. We understand your problem since we can’t get in our extra bedroom either where Baby Doll stays.
    Hope all of you have a great day.

4. Katie Isabella

Hello you handsome mancat. I wish you lived here. Yes, I am Boomie’s but I still know a handsome mancat when I see one.

5. Hannah and Lucy

We hope Kit will soon come out of the room so you can get on your brushing perch again Brian. We’re sure she is looking forward to it too when she can join in with you all.

6. Cathy Keisha

Brian, I’ve been so busy looking at your overall handsomeness, I had completely over looked those pawsome eyes. I know you’re taken but, you know, cats do grow apart. Anyway, concats on the awards and if you guys are really nice with Miss Kit, you can get back in the master bedroom.

7. Tamago

I’m sure the perch misses you a lot. And I’m sure soon door will be open for you all the time 🙂
    Congratulations on all your awards! Happy Monday!

8. Genghis Khat

Wow you do look like you have been thinking lots and lots. Hope things work out soon for all of you – I’m sure Miss Kit wants out of that room soon too.

Genghis

9. Iris

Brian you look so handsome when you are deep in thought. Have Patience my friend, the door is bound to be open soon and you will be able to enjoy your favorite brushing spot again.
    CONGRATULATIONS! ON YOUR AWARDS.

10. da tabbies o trout towne

dood…honest lee N trooly we dinna even noe bout de brushin perch….we haz hurd bout yellow perch, silver N golden perch, de European perch N de Balkhash perch, but this bee de furst on de brushin perch…iz him best served cold ore da ewe knead ta seer him over an open flame long with sum flounder !!! ???

11. Abby

Brian
    those are super duper awards and well deserved.
    We are sure you’ll be back to your brushing room very shortly because it sounds like Sister Kit is doing a very well adapting to your home.

12. Old Kitty

Awwwww gorgeous Brian!! These are great things to ponder! We hope you find the answers soon! Hugs to sweet Sister Kit! Huge concats with all your fab awards!! take care
    x

13. Emma and Buster

brian your pensive look is very fetching. we sure hope that you will soon be reunited with your favorite brushing perch. we know how important that is, well emma sure does, i don’t.

concats on all your awards, you and your sisters are deserving of all of them and more.

your buddy,
    buster

14. CCL Wendy

Maybe Sister Kit wants the bedroom door closed so she can have that brushing PURRch all to herself! I hope she wants to mingle sometime soon.

And Concats on all your new awards! You must be the most highly awarded kitty blog eFUR!

15. Glogirly & Katie

Brian, you look SO deep in thought. I’m sure Sister Kit is just taking it slow…change can be hard. She probably doesn’t know what a huge sweetheart you are yet.

Congrats on all those cool awards! They’re really stacking up!!
    ; ) Katie

16. Chancy and Mumsy (Mag)

Sweet Brian you sure look handsome while pondering. We bet it is going to be a very short time before that door opens up and you can get back on your brushing perch. Sweet Kit is doing real well getting adjusted. Hugs and nose kisses

17. Karen Jo

Congratulations on your awards and I’m sure you will get your brushing perch back very soon. These girls really take their time about deciding that it’s time to join the rest of the cats on a full-time basis.

Spyro

18. caren gittleman

Brian I am sure you will be on your brushing platform sooner than you think! If Sister Kit is adjusting super well it will be time before you know it!!
    Oh and concatulations on your well-deserved awards!

19. Connie Marie

I’m sure your brushing spot remembers you, it’s helping Miss Kit get adjusted
    and she’ll be ready soon.
    Congratulations on ALL your awards, that’s great!

20. siku marie

Sounds like Kit is making great progress and you all are making her feel most welcome. I bet the door is open all of the time very very soon!

Congratulations on the lovely and much deserved awards.