T.G.I.F. That Gracie

Well it has been an awfully long week here, but we did make it to Friday after all. Friday is usually the day to celebrate and kick up your heels, so today we’ve got Sister Gracie to do that for us. The T.G.I.F. for today is That Gracie Is Footloose!

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it

You got to admit, Gracie can kick it up with the best of them!  I hope you all have a totally terrific weekend.  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrr! Zip! Later!

This entry was posted in adopt cats, Gracie, T.G.I.F. and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

59 Responses to T.G.I.F. That Gracie

1. Rumbles says:

Heehee!! Oh Gracie, you do look like you’re dancing! SO cute!

2. Whisppy says:

Ohhhh! We love this picture of Gracie!

3. speedyrabbit says:

Hehehe what are you thinking Gracie?

4. Father Tom says:

When Mom Julie isn’t swooning over paws, she’s going crazy over our pawsies’ undersides.
    Have a head over heels great weekend, furriends!

5. You sure are Footloose Gracie! Happy Friday and yay for the weekend :)

6. Catherine says:

Wishing you a happy weekend too kitties!
    xo Catherine

7. We love how she’s waving that back paw. We’re waving (front paws) right back.

8. Marg says:

You kick up those toes and paws Gracie. You really are doing a little dance.
    Hope all of you made it through the storm all right. We are all right here except the barns etc are under water. The person is now swimming out to the donkeys. Have a great day.

9. mary jane says:

Gracie you are soooooo cute…love that you can kick up your paws..Our one kitteh hates staying the house, he was kind of a wild boy, got beat up badly on christmas day, that was it for ever being outside..He got a new condo on the 26th of december and some high places that are cozey to stay in, he is doing well..Our other cat tries to swat him all the time, she got her big condo yesterday and can sit and really watch outside and be all cozey..She likes to kick up her heels for us…Brian, I used the tote I won from your purina giveaway yesterday got lots of oohs and aahs about it, I took the time to tell people to adopt pets, rescue pets, help those kitteh cats with food, warm blankies, anything they could at a shelter I help out at, they were very willing and able to do so..They loved the motto on the tote and the beautiful face of the kitteh cat..Thanks for all you and your wife do to rescue and help kitteh cats, it makes such a great difference in this world..Have a good weekend..Gracie is so cute, give her a big hug from me mary jane and my hubbs..Your cats are so well behaved and beautiful..ciao!X()X()

10. Gracie, you would make a great tap dancer I bet:)

11. Oh Gracie – Thank you for kicking off the start to the weekend… I have had a very stressful and annoying week and have been in a very bad mood. I clicked on your blog and saw your pretty face (and belly) and of course your alex heart and I smiled wide. I flipped my computer around so your dad-in-law could see what made me so happy and he smiled wide too!

love you all!

12. Gracie, that is a wonderful picture :) Have a great Furiday xx00xx

Mollie and Alfie

13. Gracie, you sure do have a good kick there!

Oink oink,
    Katie and Coccolino the mini pig

14. Nice kick there, Gracie!

Hap-Pee Weekend!

15. easy rider says:

what a great “cattitude” – have a wonderful friday ;o)

16. mariodacat says:

That’s some pretty high kicking Gracie, not to mention those cute looking footsies. Mario smooches!

17. Oh me, I bets her is an awesome dancer. Dat is just da cutest foto of her!
    Me and Pip will sees ya’ll on Monday. Don’t worry, I has da map (I think)

Puddles

18. prancer pie says:

That is an adorable photo! Have a great weekend!

19. You are the Dancing Queen, Sister Gracie! Will you teach us how?

20. We are ready to kick up our heels and dance with you!

21. Gracie, that is a REALLY beautiful photo of you. …well actually, ALL of your photos are beautiful. We love your adorable white booties.
    ; ) Katie & Glogirly

22. Pat Hatt says:

haha that head tilt just makes the picture

23. da tabbies o trout towne says:

gracie ya haz furtastic mewves ther….good az astaire n rogers…say…purrhaps ewe could bee on that dancin tee vee show !!!!

hope ewe N yur familee haza grate week oh end; long live flounder :)

24. Iris says:

Oh mama is in love with that generous tummy!! Gracie we think you kick up your paws beautifully.

25. Gracie is very nimble. Footloose indeed!

26. Sparkle says:

I think I am going to kick up my paws this weekend… right on my Tickle Pickle and Silver Vine pillows!

27. meowmeowmans says:

Aw, just look at you showing your belly, sweet Gracie! :)

Have a great weekend, pals!

28. Cattywumpus says:

Excellent kick, and lovely belleh!

29. Timmy Tomcat says:

This is a wonderful start to a needed weekend. Wow she has some very pretty belly fur.

30. you look like a dancing girl Gracie – have a wonderful weekend!!

31. Fraidy Cats says:

Gracie, you are too cute! thanks for the smile today :)

Pip, Smidgen, minnie, Hollie

32. Gracie is looking very cute kicking up her heels.

33. Gracie, uh, do you know Kevin BACON???

34. sue brandes says:

She sure can. That is a great picture.

35. We’re going to have fun too! Enjoy the weekend Gracie!
    Purrs

36. Cathy Keisha says:

Is Gracie doing yoga? Gotta tell you that you and Gracie are my faves. I love all your sisters but Gracie is just too cute. Hope it doesn’t go to her head.

37. Love that belly Gracie. Sending you some nice rubbies.

38. We never noticed how white your cute belly is. Snorgles and kisses…

39. Aw Gracie!!! You ARE footloose ;) Kicking up your heels is a pawsome way to start a weekend.Enjoy yours lots and lots :)
    Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
    Treasure,Tiger, JJ and Julie

40. OMC this is the CUTEST EVER!! Gracie is DANCING!!!! Shake it like a milkshake Gracie!
    xoxoxo

41. TK says:

Sister Gracie you are so very cute. Mommy wants to raspberry your cute white belly!

42. Gracie, you gotta cut loose…footloose…

43. Penelope says:

Hey Gracie! It must be the Grrls Furrday to kicks up heels!
    Kisses
    Nellie

44. Quill says:

Tee hee – we love your TGIFs.

45. Four paws up with Gracie!

46. Darling Miss G!

Xoxo
    Ms Stella O Houligan

47. Nancy Black says:

Sister Gracie is looking very foxy and foot loose..What a wonderful photo..Looks like she is ready to play!!

48. Pip says:

Looks like Gracie is ready to kick up her heels and go dancing with me and Puddles! See you on Monday!

Your pal, Pip

49. Looks like Gracie is ready for the weekend.

50. Clooney says:

What a cute photo of you Gracie, it sure made us smile! (We send continued purrs to you all including Kit and hope that she adjusts with ease.)

51. Mowzers, Gracie, you’re multi-talented!

52. Oooh la la, Gracie! What’s going on over there?!?!?

53. Karen Jo says:

Dance, Gracie, dance! You are very good at it. I had a good week, Oja not so much.

Spyro

54. siku marie says:

Are you sure Gracie wasn’t a chorus girlcat in her previous life? She sure seems to have the high kick moves.

55. Sweet, beautiful Gracie! We are lovin’ that high kick and your tummy oh, my it is just gorgeous! Hugs and nose kisses

56. Remy says:

Wow, Gracie has got the dance moves!!!

57. Sagira says:

Kick your feet up and let the weekend begin

58. Oh Sister Gracie!!! That is the bestest photo of you ever! I swear!! You are so bootiful and playful and squeezable…paw hugs, Savannah

59. Our girl showing her bra and knickers again meowwwwwww