Tabby Tuesday: Our New Bed Is Popular plus a Special Birthday Greeting

Brian's Home.  Adopt cats, we deserve it! We didn’t get to share much of our Christmas with you this year, but one of the things we got was a new bed.  Not only is it big, king size you might say, it is very popular, especially with me and Sister Sascha.  Although Sister Sascha claimed it as her own immediately, as soon as she gets up I am able to take my turn.

This thing is so very soft and so very comfy.  Sister Sascha is fun to watch too.  When she gets in it she fluffs it up for a good while before she settles down.  You will find one of us either in the new bed or in one of the upper beds on our new cat tree.  Sharing is a good thing and so far we’ve been all sharing quite nicely.  Sister Precious got a new big bed too and she really loves it, although her favorite toy is her Catnip Rainbow.  Maybe I can talk her into showing you her Catnip Rainbow on Sister Saturday since it is her turn this weekend.

And now, Sister Sascha would like to send a great big Birthday smooch to her handsome mancat Dante. It is Dante’s 11th Birthday so please stop by with Birthday greetings HERE.

Happy Birthday Dante
Happy Birthday Dante

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

53 thoughts on “Tabby Tuesday: Our New Bed Is Popular plus a Special Birthday Greeting

1. Old Kitty

Yay for your new bed, lovely Brian! And yay for sharing with totally adorable Sister Sascha!! We hope Sister Precious shows us her new toy too! Hoorah!

Awwww happy birthday to Sascha’s beau!! Take care
    x

2. Marg

That new bed is great looking. I bet that is so comfy. We sure will go over and wish Dante a very Happy Birthday. Hope all of you have a great day.

3. Glogirly & Katie

Glogirly keeps saying I need to be more like you and your sisters, Brian. But it’s just so hard what with Waffles Too ALWAYS getting in my face. Did I tell you he tries to play with my TAIL too???

Happy Birthday to Dante! We’ll go send him some wishes.
    : ) Katie

4. da tabbies o trout towne

sascha; we hope ewe N dante haza soooper awesum date today; N if ya haz knot been ta de fish fry area oh de skatin rink yet; ya GOTTA go ….fish is deeee lish !!!! we just eated close ta 153 slices 🙂

5. CCL Wendy

Wow! You kitties really lucked out in the bed depawtment! That bed looks like even Dante would fit in it. PURRhaps, he and Sascha can snuggle in it together next time he visits.

And thanks for the birthday nods you have sent our way!

6. Gracie

Bet you can get lots of good zzzzzs in your comfy bed.
    Thanks for coming over to help me celebrate my birthday and making my day extra special. Hope you had a good time.

7. meowmeowmans

That new bed does look absolutely amazing, Brian. We are glad you’re all sharing so nicely! 🙂

We’ll go wish Dante a happy birthday now. Thank you for letting us know. 🙂

8. Fraidy Cats

Hi Brian! It sure is good to see you back again. We had been thinking about you and your family. Your new bed looks very comfy indeed! It’s nice that you can all take turns and you get it all ready warmed up from Sister Sascha 🙂

We wanted to say thanks again for the tote bag draw you had in partnership with Purina. Ours came yesterday and it is really nice!

Happy Birthday to Dante!

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

9. Chancy and Mumsy (Mag)

Sweet Brian that is sure a nice, comfy lookin’ bed. Enjoy!! We do not know Dante but we will pop over and meet him. Thank you all for stopping by Savannah’s and reading and commenting on Baby Boy’s interview. Hugs and nose kisses

10. Ann Paws

Glad you kitties are sharing your new beds so nicely. It’s nice when everyone gets along. I don’t know Dante, but I will just have to go meet him and wish a happy birthday to him!

11. Nancy Black

Love, Love the bed! How wonderful for everyone. Big enough to share and cuddle in too!! Happy Birthday Dante!!

Purrs and hugs, Nancy & Muggins

12. Oui Oui

We are glad to see you back. We lost our grandma this past August, and its a hard adjustment, no matter what your age. How nice that you took in her cat, we can’t wait to meet her. That bed is popular like our box, but a lot more comfy. We’ll have to go visit that handsome Dante, thanks for the heads up.

13. mary jane

I got my tote bag yesterday, it is so sweet and big and wonderful, thank you for getting it to me. So sorry about the loss of Grandma, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Good to see you are back, the kitteh cats look like the love the new furniture and all you do to make them happy, God’s Blessings to you and yours. Thanks for the blog I read it daily and for sponsoring the purina giveaway, the tote is so roomy and nice when I pick up cat food, etc. for my two kitteh cats..Love and peace to you and yours and to the sweet kitteh cats too!XX()()

14. Riverfront Cats

Well Brian our indoor kitties also have a new purple pet bed but not quite as big and luxurious as yours. But you’re quite the celebrity and so deserving. However the outdoor Riverfront Cats lost their cat houses. They disappeared around Christmas. Christine couldn’t blog about it. too emotional. So we have to start from scratch. But it’s a New Year for new beginnings!