Thankful Thursday: Choices

Brian's Home. Adopt cats, we deserve it!I sure am thankful to have lots of choices when it comes to toys.  But that got me thinking.  I am so very thankful for all of the choices I have in my life.  Goodness, I have a choice of wet food or dry food, I have a choice of pure filtered water from a fountain or from several bowls, I have a choice to snooze in my bed, in my cat tree, in my other cat tree, or in my other cat tree.  I also have a choice to run down the hall or to slowly walk down the hall.  And let’s not forget bird, squirrel and feral cat TV where I have a choice of fabulous viewing spots.  I also have a terrific choice of places to enjoy sunpuddles.

Choices are wonderful, and they are particularly important when it comes to helping other critters.  We can choose to help or we can choose to not help.  We will always choose to help those less fortunate than we are, even if it is in some little way.  Hopefully a whole lot of little can add up to one big happy for someone.  Choices are good, and we are thankful every single day that we have been given the opportunity to choose.

Speaking of choices, Sister Dolly has her eye on this pile of toys.  I wonder what she is going to choose to do.  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

49 thoughts on “Thankful Thursday: Choices

1. Mr Puddy

Brain, I am thankfully the same thing as you and I hope many human will make a nice choice to help more kitties out there who are need home.
    Purrs for them

2. Hannah and Lucy

Brian – when we think about your blog message it seems so unfair that some of us cats have wonderful lives but there are many who unfortunately have no homes or families to take care of them. We try to donate food to local charities who take care of them and Mum donates to the Cats Protection League in the UK.

3. Marg

That is such a good idea Brian to help the homeless animals find homes. It is so sad all the ones that are in shelters. You do have a great life there and we are so glad that you do. Brian, your Dad does so many wonderful things to help the homeless animals. Take care.

4. mariodacat

Oh pal, what a great post and you are the purfect example of helping others. You do wonderful work and we admire you and your family as you give so much to the animal community.

5. MaxtheQuiltCat

This week we are thankful to be back commenting on line. We’ve missed all our friends during the month while we were watching hh paint 24/7. Good to be back with friends.

Have a great day.

hugs, Max, Bugsy, and Knuckles

6. da tabbies o trout towne

dood…just say noe ta burd tee vee…itza bad choize….trooly…we wood knot lie bout sum thin like this

7. Oui Oui

We are so grateful for the great choices we have. We believe most poeple try to make good choices as well.

We agree with you about Spencer too. He deserves better and we hope he finds it. One of the two people involved should be having second thoughts.

8. siku marie

We, too, are fortunate and have LOTS of choices…and for that we are grateful. We believe that every time any creature makes a choice to help others or be kind or stop a wrong, no matter how tiny that step is, that it helps make a difference in the world. Let’s keep on spreading positivity and hope by our actions.