Thankful Thursday: Curiosity Troubles Are Not Always True

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it

I know what you’re thinking.  Curiosity?  Didn’t that end badly for the cat?  Although sometimes that can be true, more often than not it isn’t true at all.  I’ll admit, I am curious too, but in my case, so far anyways, it has served me well.  I have made friends everywhere simply by being curious.  You see, if I visit a blog and I see a name in the comments that I don’t recognize, that gets my curiosity going.  I just have to go take a look and see who it is.  I might just meet a new friend, but if I wasn’t curious and didn’t go look, I might just miss one grand opportunity.  You may have had this happen to you, someone new leaves a comment on your blog but they left the blog address blank.  Who is that?  Do they have a blog?  Are they a blog reader just stopping by?  I almost always got to ask them, that is if they left an email address.  I have made some wonderfully terrific friends that way.

I have lots of kitty and woofie friends, rabbit friends, donkey friends, ferret friends, duck friends, bird friends, piggy friends, and human friends.  I was connected with lots of them simply because the I am curious.  I am thankful for that!!!  So next time you hear that old saying, remember, curiosity can sometimes be a good thing!

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

52 thoughts on “Thankful Thursday: Curiosity Troubles Are Not Always True

1. Fur Everywhere

We have found a lot of our friends by clicking on new people’s links when we see them in the comments section of the blogs we visit! In fact, I believe that’s how I found your blog, Brian! We enjoy making new friends and love to go look at new bloggies as well as visit our “old” great friends 🙂

Carmine and Milita

2. Whisppy

You’re right about that Brian! Curiosity was how we met so many of our friends too! Sometimes we get comments from people without an email or blog address which makes us sad because we can’t go and say hi.

3. CCL Wendy

Yes, I agree that curiosity is a good thing. I also admire your ability to make and keep all these friends. I don’t know how you can possibly comment on all your friends’ blogs every day, though. It would take up your entire day.

What’s your secret?

4. Marg

That is so very true Brian. We love to click on other comments and meet lots of kitties and doggies and peeps. It is really fun to do that.
    Hope all of you have a great day and watch out for the ice tomorrow. Take care.

5. Gin and Bailey

We love that about you Brian….that you love all pets (& people) That’s how we found you some years back. We appreciate it so much that when a pet doesn’t have a blog & has a special contest or some special occasion, they can let you know & we’ve seen you put dozens of pets on your blog to make them feel special.

6. da tabbies o trout towne

dood…we iz thanx ful for R curious ness two coz we kinda sorta did de same thing when we furst joined blogsland…..we just got curious…N went N visited sum blogs…now we be sharin trout, flounder, steaks, burgers N mackeral ona sorta kinda all most day lee basis !!! 🙂 oh, N pizza piez N sghetti N ham samiches N donuts two !!

7. kirbysdawgblog

That has happened to me! And it bugs me soooo much! Because I want them to know I appreciate their comment, and the time they took to write it by visiting their blog at the least, and responding which I do anyways to anyone who takes the time to visit me, but how can I if they don’t leave their url anywhere. That is actually funny because I have seen you Brian a lot in bloggies I regularly visit and comment and it is that that made me come and check you and your lovely blog out! 🙂 Anyways nice to meet your Brian you are such a pretty kitty, beautiful markings!

8. Andrea and the Celestial Kitties

It’s so cool to meet new bloggers and people and critters! You know, everyone always forgets the second half of that saying (except Pat Hatt above) Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back. And it’s very satisfying to meet new folks!

9. Iris

Curiosity is a good thing! Brian you have so many friends commenting I often wonder how on earth do you keep up with answering all of them. Whatever you’re doing , keep doing it!!

Purrs

10. Eric and Flynn

We do that too Brian. If someone we don’t know leaves a comment we go and visit them. Sometimes we can’t though because we haven’t signed up to google+ and if they have, we can’t always get to their blog.

11. caren gittleman

you know what Brian? You are one SMART cat! That’s EXACTLY how I met YOU! I saw your name on another blog I think and I was curious…..that was it! I was hooked and made a wonderful friend to boot!

12. the Cat Street Boyz

Curiosity……..the other word for that is, NO!!!
    Hmmm, what’s in the shopping bags……Noooooooooooooo!
    Is this our dinner…………………….Noooooooooooooooooooo!
    Time for rug sliding…………………Nooooooooooooo!
    ICE’s dinner looks yummy………………………Noooooooooooooooo!
    Got a hair ball……oh a shoe, …….NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
    Nope, not one of Mommies favorite cat words=^Y^=

13. Genghis Khat

Brian you are so right about Curiosity. If you don’t check things out – you could miss out on a whole lot of living. and friends.

Genghis

14. Nancy Black

Brian, Curiosity is a such a Blessing! I have met so many wonderful friends through their blogs. Muggins and I are so very happy we found your blog!! Purrs and hugs!

15. Molly The Wally

Hey Brian your curiosity ended with us here. Don’t stop as you never know who you will find? Surely we grow, we grow together. Bravo pal. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly