Womancat Wednesday

This entry was posted in adopt cats, Gracie, whisker humps, Womancat Wednesday, wordless, Zoe and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

50 Responses to Womancat Wednesday

1. Whisppy says:

You’re looking pensive today, Sister Zoe. A kibble for your thought? :)
    We hear you, Sister Gracie. You LOVE your Alex!

2. Sister Zoe we love your beautiful whiskers and of course their whisker humps. Gracie please don’t shout so loud you woke our Mum from her nap!!

3. Angel MoMo and Charlotte says:

Lady cats, please.

4. Marg says:

Sister Zoe, look at those terrific whiskers. And Gracie we hear you all the way over here. We know it is cold outside.
    Our Person is happily campaigning for your Dad. Keep your paws crossed. And stay warm too.

5. Such beautiful whisker humps, Sister Zoe.

Sister Gracie, you are so funny! Are you waiting for someone to fill your mouth up with treats? MOL!

6. Pip says:

What a pair of beautiful lady cats!

Your pal, Pip

7. Lovely whisker humps Sister Zoe.
    Sister Gracie, you look like a snake getting ready to swallow it’s prey.

8. Pat Hatt says:

My what big teeth she has, hopefully she has good breath too haha

9. Yikes…..I saw what you had fur breakfast this morning! Or are those your tonsils?

10. Ann Paws says:

What big teeth you have!

11. What a big yawn! Sleep tight :-)

Oink oink,
    Katie and Coccolino the mini pig

12. Bwhahahahahaha….I can sees her tonsils!!!!!!!!
    Looks like Zoe is wondrin’ what on earth Gracie is doin’.

Puddles

13. Sister Gracie , you sure have a BIG mouth , are you sure you are not a wolf ?? :D

14. our girls displaying their bits again meaowwwwww

15. Cathy Keisha says:

Gracie is sure serenading Alex. Zoe is looking pensive and pretty.

16. Loki says:

I don’t know who came up with “Womancat Wednesday”, I have to say, I like it!
    Very pretty womancats!

Loki

17. easy rider says:

You look like a tiger, Gracie ;o) Have a wonderful womancat wednesday ;o)

18. Tamago says:

Beautiful ladies! Sister Gracie, that is a big yawn!

19. Cheysuli says:

You are both looking fabulous!

20. Sparkle says:

You girls are looking awesome today!

21. you’re making me feel snoozy

22. Always look forward to Womancat Wednesday to see the girls. Never disappointed in their beauty! Purrs…

23. da tabbies o trout towne says:

meowloz zoe and MEOWLOZ GRACIE….. HOPE EWE BOTH HAZA WUNDER FULL DAY

N zoe….. due ewe noe how grate that cloth iz ya got ther…due ewe noe how grate for scratchin it iz…….go head N gives it a try…we wont say a werd but care full that

GRACIE DOEZ KNOT SAY SUM THIN TA SUM ONE :)

peace out N rock on !!

24. Wow, Gracie we can hear you all the way in New York!

25. Katie Isabella says:

Hi sweet Ladies. Sending lots of lovies to you both.

26. meowmeowmans says:

Nice whisker humps, Zoe. And Gracie, we can hear you all the way over here! :)

27. Looking good Zoe and Gracie. Girl Power! Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

28. Hilary says:

Oh my goodness gracie – I am so glad I popped over before leaving work… You made me smile wide – I can’t wait to show your daddy in law- you will make his birthday!

29. did someone forget to tell Sister Gracie that this was supposed to be “WORDLESS?” lol

30. Gracie! Are you taking up opera?

31. Remy says:

Gracie is making me want to take a nap! :)

32. Lily Le Mew says:

That is such a big yawn Gracie! And Zoe’s got such lovely whisker humps!

33. sue brandes says:

Awww how sweet.

34. KatzTales says:

What a yawn! We can see your tonsils.

35. My goodness…what a big mouth and teeth you have!!!

Thanks for your concern about our Snowball.

36. Catherine says:

Both ladies are purrfection!
    xo Catherine

37. OMC, Gracie–WHAT are you trying to swallow? Brian?

38. Adan & Lego says:

Ladies look great and relax,
    that is perfect.

39. OMC, Gracie! We think we see your tonsils!

40. Those tonsils look just fine!

41. Oui Oui says:

Such lovely whiskers sweet Zoe,and Miss Gracie, we laughed at your photo. We were hoping to see some more of Miss Kit, but hopefully soon!

42. Mark's Mews says:

Oh Gracie, we can imagine that as the last thing a real mousie would ever see!

43. Love the yawn. Caught Calista Josette like that last night which I will share next WW. She’s been spending hours on my lap since she and five of her housemates have been under the weather. Purrs and hugs.

44. Gracie, I hope you open nice and wide like that when dad has to give you a pill:)

45. Penelope says:

Gracie! Mes can see the tip of your tail – from the inside!
    Kisses
    Nellie

46. Jackie says:

What luvly ladies! Beyootiful whisplers and teefs!

Luvs,