Easy Like Sunday

Brian's Home.  Adopt cats, we deserve it!Sister Gracie sure has her Easy going on and if we are really quiet we can sneak right in and join her.  Have a very Happy Easy everyone!

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

This entry was posted in adopt cats, easy, Gracie and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

42 Responses to Easy Like Sunday

1. Sparkle says:

I hope to have an easy Sunday! Not sure if I will, though!

2. Whisppy says:

Hee hee. Love how Gracie’s tail is facing straight up as she takes her Easy. :)

3. Gracie is having a good easy. Looks like there is plenty of room for us to come and join her.

4. mariodacat says:

Gracie sure does look comfy. He he – we have to laugh at her tail too. Silly girl!

5. speedyrabbit says:

hmm I think I might you you to Gracie,xx Speedy

6. Looks like a great way to get your easy on. We might just tiptoe up onto the chair and join her!

7. That’s the purfect way to spend a Sunday xx00xx

Mollie and Alfie

8. Marg says:

Gracie, it sure looks like you are having a nice easy Sunday. We are doing the same, and the sun is actually here. Whoooo Hooooo. Take care.

9. Pat Hatt says:

Sure looks comfy and a nice peaceful day, talented too with that tail on display

10. Gracie – you read my mind.. I was thinking about you last night and hoped I would see you and your Alex heart this AM…. Big hugs

11. Sister Gracie and her cute tail look very cozy on this Easy Sunday! We’re getting ours on too.

12. Gracie looks very comfy – we’d love to come and snuggle with her but our paws are cold and we’re scared she’ll squeal!!

13. meowmeowmans says:

Looking mighty comfortable, Gracie! Do you think there’s any room up there for us?

14. Katie Isabella says:

Sister Gracie, you sure make momma and is smile. Xoxoxo xox

15. caspersmom says:

You look so cozy Gracie. I am going to join you. Mom says I’m already having an easy Sunday.

Cleo

16. I like how Gracie’s tail is resting upright!

17. Madi and Mom says:

MOL Gracie I love your alert tail!!
    Hugs Madi

18. I think there is room for one more.. Hugs GJ xx

19. We love the tail! That must mean she’s really diggin’ her nap.

20. Gracie, We love that pose!

21. FiveSibesMom says:

Awww…shhhhh…don’t wake her…she looks so cozy there!

22. Cheysuli says:

Enjoy your easy Sunday pretty girl!

23. Abby says:

Gracie
    that is one great easy!

24. Gracie, you sure know how to kick back and relax. Nice display of tail as well. MOL. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette

25. Sweet Gracie we have been busy all day but now we will join you in that super looking Easy. Hugs and nose kisses

26. CCL Wendy says:

I’m sure you must be dreaming of Alex. Why don’t you ask him how he likes his new little sister, Lucy? I’m sure he had a paw in picking her out.

27. Hope your Sunday was super easy!

28. I love Easy Sundays. Gracie has it down to a science.

29. sue brandes says:

How adorable. Happy easy back at you.

30. Adan & Lego says:

That’s very special tail pose when you are resting!!!
    How unique!!

31. Aww too cute! Hope you all had a great weekend :) x

32. Lovely day for nappin. We will follow your lead.
    Xoxo
    Ms Stella O Houligan

33. Penelope says:

Gracie looks supper comfy! Me would bes there beside her in a super flash –
    Kisses
    Nellie

34. Mark's Mews says:

We are there purring all around her! Just fer a short visit…

35. Cathy Keisha says:

My humans LOVE seeing cats with their tails up like that on furniture or chairs. I don’t know why. Goodnight Gracie.

36. The purrfect activity for a Sunday!
    Purrs

37. Oui Oui says:

Another day with the easy on, yay! Its nice and sunny here, purrfect for easy – at least if you stay inside where its warm.

38. Hope you all had an easy Sunday. Have a marvelous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

39. RumpyDog! says:

That’s my kinda Easy! woo woo!

40. Catherine says:

Hope everyone got some relaxing in!
    xo Catherine

41. We chilled out sunday with mum as she had a PJs day :-)