Mancat Monday: Some Updates and an Award

URGENT RESCUE: Who Do You Know In Cedar Rapids, IA? Critical Deadline

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!We did have a wee bit of a busy weekend around these parts.  Sister Kit has been having some respiratory problems so she got hauled off in the PTU Saturday morning to see our favorite Vet, Dr. Anderson, at The Cat Clinic of Greenville.  She got a shot and some medicine in case the shot doesn’t work for her.  Rumor has it that she was a good girl while she was there, so that’s a good thing.

While Dad was at the Vet place, he ran into our favorite rescue lady Sandy, from Kitten Action Team.  That is our home rescue and the one that saved me and sisters Sascha, Gracie and Zoe.  She had some late breaking news.  If you are in or around the Upstate of South Carolina on March 1st, there will be a major fundraiser going on.  It is called the Bachelor and Bachelorette Auction for  a Kaws.  The event will be held at the Marriot on the Parkway.  There will be a Meet and Greet from 6:30 PM with the Auction starting at 8:00 PM.  The proceeds will go to Kitten Action Team, Carmen’s Rescue, and Pet Tender Angels (the dog rescue that saved Jami).  My Dad and Mom are planning to attend this fabulous event.

Last, but not least, I would like to thank my special friend Janet from The Cat On My Head for sharing their very first award with us.

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!If you don’t know her, please stop by and give her a howdy.  She has one fantastic blog and we are thrilled that they thought of us.

It sounds like a busy week coming up so please stop by and see what we’re up doing.  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr, Zip, Later!

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

46 thoughts on “Mancat Monday: Some Updates and an Award

1. Old Kitty

Awwwww we are sending sweet Sister Kit lots of purrs and hugs! All the best to the fabulous Kitten Action Team!! And yay for your fab award!! Happy Monday!!

Take care
    x

2. Mr Puddy

Kit, I send my best purrs to you and paws crossed for all things go well.
    I hope you feel better and go home soon.
    And Best of luck for the kittens action team.
    Plus Concats for your Award, Brain !
    xoxo

3. Hannah and Lucy

We have purred extra purrs for Sister Kit – we hope she will soon be feeling much better.
    We hope the auction for the Kitten Action Team and the other two recipients get lots of
    good bids on 1st March.

4. da tabbies o trout towne

kit..de blessings oh st francis two ewe…sorree ya haz de nastee infesctshunz stuff goin on…make sure ta eat plentee oh trout coz a trout a day keeps de vet away…trooly….flounder will werk in a pinch, but troutz best

bee well soon…

XOXO

5. Genghis Khat

I’m sorry to hear Sister Kit is under the weather – Pellie is suffering from the same type of respiratory stuff.

Genghis

6. Spitty the Kitty

I hope Sister Kit is feeling better. Tell her not to be so nice though at the vet’s — it’s impawtant to set the tone right from the start. The Kitty’s in charge. Never doubt that for a minute.

7. GrammyMouseTails

what a news filled day, Brain! sending healing scriches & purrs for sister Kit, and hope no one else gets sick. I sure hope the kitty in IA finds a forever home PDQ. and congrats on another award! phew. I think I need to take a nap after all the mews….

8. Molly The Wally

Get well soon Kit. Enjoy the event, it does sound great. Do give us a pup-date on it when you have been.
    Finally congratulations on your award. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

9. Janet@TheCatOnMyHead

Get well soon, Sister Kit. You know we all (but Lily O) went through the upper respiratory junk a couple weeks ago. Thank is one spectacular portrait. We are either too squirmy or Mommy too shaky for us to ever have such a clear photo! Also, Mom says, thank you so much for the shout out. We are really hoping to make some new friends. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette.