Sister Saturday with Gracie

Brian's Home.  Adopt cats, we deserve it!
Hello everyone, it’s me Gracie and I’m just making myself comfy here on one of my favorite resting spots, the green bench.  I can be found here a lot, but you all probably know that.  It really is a good spot and I even lay here and watch the evil Dyson go by sometimes.  I’m not typically afraid of that evil thing so I’m one of the ones that doesn’t run and hide.  Dad will even let it run right under the bench and I just sit there and watch it.  Some of the others scatter, but me, nope, I’d just whap it a good one if it gets too close.

There is something I find kind of scary though.  The ironing board.  Yes, seriously, the ironing board.  As soon as my Mom brings that thing out I am heading for cover.  There is just something about the noise it makes when she stretches it out that really bugs me.  She can’t fool me either.  I know where it lives and I know when she is about to let it loose for a little while.  I just know that thing is watching me and I want no part of being around it.  But just as soon as it goes back into hiding I come right back out.  The others just giggle at me, but one of these days they will get too close, and they’ll be sorry.

Other than that, it’s been pretty calm.  I’ve met the new sister and she seems pretty nice, but then again, she is a tabby.  I sure hope you all have a nice weekend, and I will see you next time.  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

34 thoughts on “Sister Saturday with Gracie

1. Whisppy

That’s so funny about you and the ironing board. 🙂
    Boomer is the only one who couldn’t care less about the vacuum. He even lets Mommy vacuum his furs with that monster!

2. Marg

Gracie, those ironing boards are really scary. They are so scary, we don’t have one. But now the vacuum is a different kind of scary. We really run and hide from that one. Hope all of you have a great day. Supposed to be almost warm today. Take care.

3. Hannah and Lucy

We are just the opposite of you Gracie – we don’t mind the ironing board and will even sit on it but that evil Dyson is a real scary beast and very loud – we only feel safe down the garden as it never comes outside.

4. jc

You are too cute !!!

Ashton Rosevelt, my grey striped and spotted boy, could be your twin.

Do you have a boyfriend ? He’s almost ten. Loves to bring me mice and toys. Sings .. a lot. Talks a lot. Sleeps on my bed. Follows me everywhere. A bit chubby but who isn’t .. what do you think ?

5. Madi and Mom

Ah Gracie you are such a pretty lady!!
    My human uncle used to have two kitties (both lived to 18) and guess what…they LOVED to be vacuumed! Yep crazy cats. Mom said they were a few loads short of a load. I agree Hoover is just plain scary and noisey and it has a one evil laser light right in the middle of its forehead.
    Hugs madi your bfff

6. sue brandes

Have a lovely weekend Gracie. My kitties hate the vacumn. You are very brave. My Garfield runs when he hears a plastic bag. Scares him so bad. Not sure why. Just does.

7. The Island Cats

Gracie, we’re lucky. The mom leaves the ironing board up all the time so we don’t have to worry about it opening and closing. Otherwise, we bet we’d be scared of it too. 😉

8. Penelope

Gracie, us older girls is not afraid of very much. Me is right with yous about the Dyson. Me misses the hoover though. Mommy used to sucks the old furs off me with it, but alas, the dyson does not has the right kind od set up
    Kisses
    Nellie

9. Glogirly & Katie

Sister Gracie…I know JUST what you mean! I’m scared of the ironing board too. It makes a horrible noise when Glogirly unfolds it. Even worse than aluminum foil.

Of course Glogirly hasn’t pulled out the ironing board in at least a year.
    ; )

Katie

10. Spitty the Kitty

You know Gracie, I’m not very fond of the ironing board either. I don’t mind it so much once it’s up, but I don’t like how it seems to transform from a flat little thing to a giant monster. ::shudder::

11. Molly The Wally

Ha ha the ironing board! Well I never. We hate the vacular and soon as it comes out we are off. Actually we hate any cleaning. We hide just in case we are made to help. Have a super Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly