Sister Saturday with Sascha

Brian's Home.  Adopt cats, we deserve it!
Hello everyone!  I’m not curled up hiding today, but I am enjoying the heck out of this new cat tree.  It was made for me and matches my furs wonderfully, don’t ya think?  I do spend a lot of time up here and it has quickly become on of my favorite places.  That doesn’t stop the others from coming up and joining me since there is plenty of room for everyone.  Sometimes I am right here in this spot and Brian is in the top spot and Sister Dolly is in the cube part right below us.  I did figure out that when I am up here that evil Dyson doesn’t bother me at all.  I can just sit up here and listen to it growl and hiss and chase the others.

Here lately though I have been spending a lot of time curled up on the couch.  Why?  My Mom got a new blankie throw for the couch, and let me tell you, that thing is so soft and so comfy.  It feels like my furs and I give it a good fluffing up before I settle in for a nap.  The others like it too, but we have been really good at taking turns.  Mom doesn’t get to use it much, but we would be glad to share with her too.

All this talk of napping spots has got me feeling a little snoozy, so I will just have to catch you next time.  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

This entry was posted in adopt cats, Sascha, sister saturday and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

38 Responses to Sister Saturday with Sascha

1. Sparkle says:

Sascha, that cat tree matches your fur perfectly! It’s nice that you share it with the other kitties, but it is clearly yours!

2. Mark's Mews says:

Sascha, you OWN that tree!

3. Simba says:

Sascha, that is a FOREST, not just a tree!

4. mariodacat says:

Hi there bootiful! You sure are gorgeous lounging in that cat tree!

5. easy rider says:

This tree rocks – it’s a guard tower too ;o) Have a wonderful caturday ;o)

6. Sascha how lovely that you have been given a cat tree thatm atches your pretty furry outfit – we hope you always get the best place to watch for treats.

7. You kitties have the best napping spots:) Have a great weekend.

8. Pat Hatt says:

Sounds like you have it bad and yeah that cat tree is grand.

9. Marg says:

Sascha, that cat tree was made just for you. You look so very pretty sitting up there. And how nice of Mom to get you a nice soft blanket for the sofa. We just might have to come test that out. Hope Kit gets to come out of her room today. We wish her lots of good luck. Take care.

10. That is definitely a cat tree made special order just for you, Sister Sascha. We don’t think that Dante would fit next to you though.

11. Oh Sascha, we LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your kitty tree! You look so perfectly coordinated and how nice to you to share too!

12. Bossy Betty says:

Your cat tree is perfect and so are you!

13. Ann Paws says:

Your tower does match your fur purrfectly Sascha! It also looks like a great place to hide from the dyson.

14. That tree is just purfect for you and so goes with the furs.. Purfect.. Hugs GJ xx

15. FiveSibesMom says:

Mmmm….sounds purrrfect! Enjoy that cool cat tree…and new blankets are the best! Happy Saturday!

16. Pip says:

New couch blankies are the absolute best!

Your pal, Pip

17. Whisppy says:

That is one huge tree! Our weather is way too hot and humid for us to enjoy blankies unless Mommy has the a/c on. :)

18. Sage says:

You look puurfect up there, Sister Sascha! Is there a condo in your new cat tree? Just wonderin’ :)

19. Sister Sascha, you suit your tree to a T! Have a warm and cozy weekend y’all!

20. Sascha you sure are purrfectly catmoflaged in that cattree !
    XOXO

21. Your cat tree looks very comfy, and it is the perfect colour for you.

22. Father Tom says:

For a minute, I thought the cat tree had ears!! Just kidding, it does go very well with your coat, Sascha!

23. sue brandes says:

Sascha you are a lucky girl!

24. you need to share with your Mom! Let her use the blankie with you! Then you can all snuggle :)

25. You look great on your cat tree, Sascha!

26. Sasha you look so elegant in that cat tree! it definitely looks like it was made for you!

27. Connie Marie says:

Sascha, that tree was made for you I believe.
    It’s nice that you’ll share the new blanket with your Mom.
    My fur babies tend to hog the soft fluffy ones. I don’t mind.

28. FaRADaY: Mowzers, Sascha…you…SHARE…with your sisters and brofur? *ponder* I’ve never considered that…

Allie: We KNOW, Brat. We KNOW.

Maxwell: You sure do look cozy in that tree, Miz Sascha. I don’t mind the Dyson either but Allie & Faraday assure me I *would* mind it if I could hear it….

29. Cathy Keisha says:

That tree WAS made for you! In my house you wouldn’t be safe up there cos Pop vacuums the cat tree to get all the furs off it.

30. Penelope says:

Sasha!
    That tree is just the bestest!
    Kisses
    Nellie

31. Oh, Sister Sascha, You do look especially adorable in your golden tower!

32. Wow that tree was brought for her ONLY ;-) x

33. Your tree is purrrfect! Have a serene Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

34. That sure was made for you :) xx00xx
    Mollie and Alfie

35. Timmy Tomcat says:

Nothing like a nice soft blankee to snooze on!

36. You look so comfy and happy, but we think it would be hard to give up a warm blankie and a cuddle with your mom. Stay warm and fluffy. Purrs and hugs, the kitties at http://www.thecatonmyhead.com, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette

37. Oh Cat! Sister Sascha, you look so comfy and warm…yawwwwwnnn…you make me so wanna take a napppppppppzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz…Savvy