T.G.I.F. Toy Gazing

Well, not only did we make it to Friday we’ve made it to February.  Can you believe it?  I just seems like yesterday we were getting ready for Christmas.  Next thing you know Spring will be here, and boy am I ready.  Hey, remember yesterday I said that Sister Dolly had her eye on the toy pile?   She did indeed, and my T.G.I.F. for today is Toy Gazing Is Futile!

Brian's Home.  Adopt cats, we deserve it!Futile they are, they can put my Sister Dolly right to sleep.  Oh, I’ve been known to do the same thing so I can’t complain one bit.  She does look right comfy though.

So what’s your big plans for the weekend?  Us?  We’re going to spend some more time getting to know Sister Kit.  She should be ready to start venturing out soon because we’ve been venturing in to visit her.  Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

This entry was posted in adopt cats, Dolly, T.G.I.F. and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

45 Responses to T.G.I.F. Toy Gazing

1. Angel MoMo and Charlotte says:

That’s a lot of toys!! Charlotte has 2 and only really plays with one. MoMo never played with any.

2. Mr Puddy says:

MOL…da queen of da toys
    xox

3. Can’t wait to see sister Kit playing with all those great toys xx00xx

Mollie and Alfie

4. Susan Fields says:

Have a great weekend with Sister Kit! I’m ready for spring, too!!!

5. wow that is a lot of toys!!!

6. Old Kitty says:

Awwwww Sister Dolly is looking so floofy and happy guarding all the toys! Yay! Take care
    x

7. Whisppy says:

Haha. That’s such a funny photo of Sister Dolly. Have a wonderful weekend!

8. easy rider says:

I wouldn’t gazing all your toys ;o) Have a wonderful friday ;o)

9. Sister Dolly those toys must make for a very comfy pillow while you take a nap. We are looking forward to meeting Sister Kit.

10. Ann Paws says:

What are weekend plans? Lol… just kidding… I can’t believe it’s already February, my youngest daughter is already going to turn 1 next week! Time sure does fly.

11. Can’t wait to learn more about Sister Kit and hope she is adjusting okay! Those toys really are enticing :-)

Oink oink,
    Katie and Coccolino the mini pig

12. Sister Dolly, playing with all those toys would wear us out too! Have a great weekend!

13. Marg says:

We have to agree with Mr. Puddy. The Queen of the toys has arrived. Good for you Sister Dolly. We hope Ms. Kit gets to come out and gets along with everyone. It will probably be a little scary for her at first but we bet she will be all right. Take care and have a great week end.

14. Loki says:

That sounds like a fantastic plan… Finally meeting with Kit. We can’t wait to see the photos! Have a great weekend!

Loki

15. Ya’ll has LOTS of toys too! Her does look quite comfy.

Puddles

16. I thinks dis would be a good weekend to take a loooooong nappy!

Have a great one!

17. awwww – that is a great way to nap!!! purrs to Sister Kit for another round of good introductions

18. Tamago says:

That’s a very cute picture of Sister Dolly.
    I hope you have fun with Sister Kit and she has fun with you all, too!
    Happy weekend!

19. Pat Hatt says:

She sure took over that pile, but looks like she is enjoying the toys or enjoying owning them all to herself haha

20. Wow, that is a mighty fine pile of toys!! How can anyone sleep with so much fun right in front of their paws??

21. Sparkle says:

That is great news that Kit is settling in so well! I hope to hear good reports after this weekend.

22. Genghis Khat says:

Ha Ha Ha If Pellie sits too long gazing at anything she falls asleep too.

Genghis

23. da tabbies o trout towne says:

we R with dolly…snoozin sounds like a good eye dea….N when ya go inta visit with Kit; take her sum pizza pies, ham samiches N trout…everee thing will bee all good !!!!

hope everee one haza grate week oh end !! :)

24. meowmeowmans says:

Dolly sure does look comfy, and that is some pile of toys! We hope you all have fun getting to know Kit this weekend. :)

25. Agreed. Where did January go? We’re prepping for groundhog day and a special surprise for our readers from Gwen Cooper on Sunday.

26. Madi and mom says:

Hi Brian…I expect I will be doingsomesnoozing in sunpuddles this weekend. It is pretty cold today and even more so tomorrow
    WTG DOLLY, make that plié of toys yours
    Hugs
    Nadi

27. Madi and mom says:

MOL MOL MOL
    Mom cannot spell
    Hugs
    MADI
    Crazy mom

28. savannah says:

Why Sister Dolly looks so snoozy, makes me want to join her. Look forward to seeing more of sister Kit. Paw pats, Savannah

29. sue brandes says:

She sure does look comfy. Cannot wait to see more of Sister Kit. Going to spend some time with my furbabies.

30. Nancy Black says:

Sister Dolly looks so happy and contented with her goodies..Muggins is so jealous of them..lol Can’t wait to hear more about Sister Kit!!

We are going to veg out on the sofa under a blanket this weekend and simply snuggle..lol.

31. CATachresis says:

We are waiting with breath baited for Sister Kit’s emergence! :)

32. Heh Heh. It sure IS futile!!! That is a great picture! and strangely, we want to join her/ But first tell us….any NIP TOYS in there???

33. Sister Dolly wore herself out just looking at the toys! lol

34. Abby says:

Sister Dolly are you dreaming of playing with all those toys?

35. Lucy the Cat says:

Sister Dolly is just too cute! Love this picture! Hope it goes well with Sister Kit this weekend!

Thanks so much for your kind note about Lucy.

36. Katie Isabella says:

Sister Dolly..you are a raving beauty. Sister Kit, I can’t wait to get to know you better.

XXOO

37. Oui Oui says:

That’s one big pile for a little kitty to protect! Ours are too scattered to be protected.

38. Mark's Mews says:

That is SO sweet, Dolly The Dragon on her hoard of toys! Almost Hobbitsy…

39. Sleeping? With so many toys just calling her name?

Yep. I can understand that.

40. Great stash of toys there. Looking forward to seeing sisiter Kit. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

41. Sage says:

I just think you just played ’til you got just plumb tuckered out, Sister Dolly. My weekend? After conquering the mountain yesterday, today is rolicing at 1000 Acres! Mom said she’d rather have a nap with you, Dolly.

42. Boris Kitty says:

Pssst…when Spring comes dunt let her human spring clean dem toys (dey seem to disappear round here when r humanz spring clean r toys).

43. oh my that is one fluffy cat :-)

44. Catherine says:

I am ready for spring too kitties! Hope you had a great weekend!
    xo Catherine

45. Remy says:

Oh, just look at all those toys! I can see why Dolly is enjoying her nap so much :)