T.G.I.F. Toy Gazing

Brian   February 1, 2013   45 Comments on T.G.I.F. Toy Gazing

Well, not only did we make it to Friday we’ve made it to February.  Can you believe it?  I just seems like yesterday we were getting ready for Christmas.  Next thing you know Spring will be here, and boy am I ready.  Hey, remember yesterday I said that Sister Dolly had her eye on the toy pile?   She did indeed, and my T.G.I.F. for today is Toy Gazing Is Futile!

Brian's Home.  Adopt cats, we deserve it!Futile they are, they can put my Sister Dolly right to sleep.  Oh, I’ve been known to do the same thing so I can’t complain one bit.  She does look right comfy though.

So what’s your big plans for the weekend?  Us?  We’re going to spend some more time getting to know Sister Kit.  She should be ready to start venturing out soon because we’ve been venturing in to visit her.  Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

45 thoughts on “T.G.I.F. Toy Gazing

1. Angel MoMo and Charlotte

That’s a lot of toys!! Charlotte has 2 and only really plays with one. MoMo never played with any.

2. Ann Paws

What are weekend plans? Lol… just kidding… I can’t believe it’s already February, my youngest daughter is already going to turn 1 next week! Time sure does fly.

3. Marg

We have to agree with Mr. Puddy. The Queen of the toys has arrived. Good for you Sister Dolly. We hope Ms. Kit gets to come out and gets along with everyone. It will probably be a little scary for her at first but we bet she will be all right. Take care and have a great week end.

4. da tabbies o trout towne

we R with dolly…snoozin sounds like a good eye dea….N when ya go inta visit with Kit; take her sum pizza pies, ham samiches N trout…everee thing will bee all good !!!!

hope everee one haza grate week oh end !! 🙂

5. Madi and mom

Hi Brian…I expect I will be doingsomesnoozing in sunpuddles this weekend. It is pretty cold today and even more so tomorrow
    WTG DOLLY, make that plié of toys yours
    Hugs
    Nadi

6. sue brandes

She sure does look comfy. Cannot wait to see more of Sister Kit. Going to spend some time with my furbabies.

7. Nancy Black

Sister Dolly looks so happy and contented with her goodies..Muggins is so jealous of them..lol Can’t wait to hear more about Sister Kit!!

We are going to veg out on the sofa under a blanket this weekend and simply snuggle..lol.

8. Sage

I just think you just played ’til you got just plumb tuckered out, Sister Dolly. My weekend? After conquering the mountain yesterday, today is rolicing at 1000 Acres! Mom said she’d rather have a nap with you, Dolly.