Tabby Tuesday

Brian   February 26, 2013   41 Comments on Tabby Tuesday

Brian's Home. Adopt cats, we deserve it!Well, talk about frustrating, we had such a nice sunny day on Sunday and then yesterday and today the rain and gloomy clouds have returned. Here in South Carolina we are still in a drought, and I think I understand that, but goodness, it sure has been raining plenty this year.  We’ve been calling this monsoon season, but we know it really isn’t at all.  It just seems that way to us.  Hey, it could have been worse, it could be really cold and all of this stuff could have been snow, like some of our pals have had this year.  That would have been tons worse because, well, this is the South.

So, I guess that since there isn’t any sunpuddles around I’ll just snooze out here on the ottoman.  Maybe one of my sisters will wake me if the sun comes out!

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

41 thoughts on “Tabby Tuesday

1. Marg

We are so sick of this rain. Both of our barns are flooded, ankle deep. It has never been that bad here before. But we agree with you, we are so thankful that it isn’t all ice. I just feel for my outside cats, mainly Momma kitty who will not stay in the unflooded part of the barn. Not fun. Take care. We are sending for Mr. Sun to get over here.

2. Hannah and Lucy

We’d say teleport over here Brian but it has been raining here since furever! It started last year in March and we haven’t had a whole dry week since then!

3. Colehaus Cats

Sounds like our weather here in the Pacific Northwest. Sun then rain, then LOTS of rain and a peek at….grey clouds before more rain. Don’t blink! We might see the sun today for half an hour. Purrs…

4. da tabbies o trout towne

dood !! we haza enuff rain ta day two…yay…noe ice…we haza enuff rain ta day ta make a new fishin hole…now all we knead iz de fish !! hope everee one haza terrific toadfish twoozday !!

5. Sparkle

We in southern California have had a drought situation over the past few years too. We have had some good rain this year, but I have to say, I do miss my sun puddles on those wet days.

6. Janet@TheCatOnMyHead

It is dark, gloomy and pouring rain here in VA as well. We are really grumpy since Mom made us stay in all day. Brian you look a little grumpy yourself. Hoping for sun tomorrow. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Misty May, Mauricio, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette

7. Adan & Lego

We have rainy day started last night,
    and the weather channel said it will be extremely cold since this weekend~
    So,
    hmmm~
    Let’s cheer up together, the sunny day will always come~

8. Connie

Brian, you are so handsome! I thrive on sunshine too! And I’m human!!!
    We have a drought here in Iowa, but we’re getting SNOW! My son’s hoping for a snowday tomorrow. It’s also finals week in high school, so it would push them out to Monday, he likes that idea. He’s also a sun loving human. Ringo, the big loving lug, flops anywhere. Guess everyone I’d different. P s. Lug is a very loving term for an 18lb cat with 2″ inch size paws!