Tabby Tuesday

Brian's Home.  Adopt cats, we deserve it!Well, talk about frustrating, we had such a nice sunny day on Sunday and then yesterday and today the rain and gloomy clouds have returned. Here in South Carolina we are still in a drought, and I think I understand that, but goodness, it sure has been raining plenty this year.  We’ve been calling this monsoon season, but we know it really isn’t at all.  It just seems that way to us.  Hey, it could have been worse, it could be really cold and all of this stuff could have been snow, like some of our pals have had this year.  That would have been tons worse because, well, this is the South.

So, I guess that since there isn’t any sunpuddles around I’ll just snooze out here on the ottoman.  Maybe one of my sisters will wake me if the sun comes out!

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

This entry was posted in adopt cats, Brian, tabby tuesday and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

41 Responses to Tabby Tuesday

1. Mr Puddy says:

I know where is your rain ?
    Here ! Rainy Today..and I have to run and hide !

2. We haven’t had sun puddles for ages :( just lots of wet rain. xx00xx

Mollie and Alfie

3. We have had a lot of sun puddles recently. Rainy days are always a disappointment, but you can catch up with your napping places you don’t use as often otherwise. We hope your sunpuddles return soon!

4. Marg says:

We are so sick of this rain. Both of our barns are flooded, ankle deep. It has never been that bad here before. But we agree with you, we are so thankful that it isn’t all ice. I just feel for my outside cats, mainly Momma kitty who will not stay in the unflooded part of the barn. Not fun. Take care. We are sending for Mr. Sun to get over here.

5. easy rider says:

I agree… wish we had some sunpuddles too… but we also have only rain, snow or both… that’s than “snain” or “row”?

6. Pat Hatt says:

I can tell you aren’t impressed, but it is better than crummy snow, if you want some of that we have plenty to send.

7. We’d say teleport over here Brian but it has been raining here since furever! It started last year in March and we haven’t had a whole dry week since then!

8. No sunpuddles, that isn’t fun! The ottoman looks nice and comfy though :-)

Oink oink,
    Katie and Coccolino the mini pig

9. We’re on a winter advisory right now. But living in Chicago, we always say “we’ll believe it when we see it”.

10. prancer pie says:

Brian, you look a little “hacked off” about all that rain. We understand. Sunpuddles have been in short supply here in Oklahoma, too.

11. Sounds like our weather here in the Pacific Northwest. Sun then rain, then LOTS of rain and a peek at….grey clouds before more rain. Don’t blink! We might see the sun today for half an hour. Purrs…

12. No sun puddles here today either. More snow coming later today. We want spring.

13. well you look comfy there Brian

14. Whisppy says:

Our weather has been erratic too. Rainy one day, then sunny the next.

15. We’ve heard about all the rain in your area. Thankfully it’s not snow.
    Happy Spay Day!

16. da tabbies o trout towne says:

dood !! we haza enuff rain ta day two…yay…noe ice…we haza enuff rain ta day ta make a new fishin hole…now all we knead iz de fish !! hope everee one haza terrific toadfish twoozday !!

17. Marilia says:

Here the Autumn is coming… yupiii!!! I don´t like summer time… is so hot here!
    Kisses

18. emma says:

Glad you don’t want the snow because I want it…I love snow and it is so much more fun than rain…but I am not a cat ;)

19. we at least today don’t have rain but it is really cold.. You stay snuggled up and I am sure they will wake you when the sun comes out.. Hugs GJ xx

20. Sparkle says:

We in southern California have had a drought situation over the past few years too. We have had some good rain this year, but I have to say, I do miss my sun puddles on those wet days.

21. CCL Wendy says:

Even though you don’t have snow (and we do), we can empathize with you! The seemingly endless gray days can be wearing. Days without sun are no fun.

22. We understand drought, too! We are happy to get any moisture we can but we have not had enough!

23. It is dark, gloomy and pouring rain here in VA as well. We are really grumpy since Mom made us stay in all day. Brian you look a little grumpy yourself. Hoping for sun tomorrow. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Misty May, Mauricio, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette

24. Ann Paws says:

Sounds like a good plan Brian. Our weather here yesterday was SO windy. I heard the wind was blowing 35-40 mph!

25. Jacqueline says:

We feel your pain, Brian!…Happy Tuesday, sweet friends…xoox…Calle, Halle, Sukki

26. No sun puddles here either, but at least we have had a few dry days at long last.

27. Remy says:

We’ve got some warm sunny days coming over here (supposedly); I’ll see if I can send some of it over to you, Brian! :)

28. CATachresis says:

I can’t imagine your sisters will wake you Brian, they will be taking the sunpuddles for themselves! mol

29. Abby says:

The past 24 hours we must have had the same weather you did Brian!

30. it is snowing to beat the band here right now. Want us to send some your way?

31. Adan & Lego says:

We have rainy day started last night,
    and the weather channel said it will be extremely cold since this weekend~
    So,
    hmmm~
    Let’s cheer up together, the sunny day will always come~

32. Brian, we’re getting rain, sleet, snow…you name it! Everything but sun! We sure can’t wait for spring!

33. Cathy Keisha says:

Is there room for me there? I’d like to invite up here to share my ToP, but it’s raining here also.

34. Oui Oui says:

We were in a drought too, so we probably shouldn’t complain when it rains, but we are going to anyway. MOL

35. Sigh. We wish we had some wet stuff. It’s been a dry dry dry winter here.

36. siku marie says:

Please read our blog for today…and spread the word!

37. Connie says:

Brian, you are so handsome! I thrive on sunshine too! And I’m human!!!
    We have a drought here in Iowa, but we’re getting SNOW! My son’s hoping for a snowday tomorrow. It’s also finals week in high school, so it would push them out to Monday, he likes that idea. He’s also a sun loving human. Ringo, the big loving lug, flops anywhere. Guess everyone I’d different. P s. Lug is a very loving term for an 18lb cat with 2″ inch size paws!

38. We feel for you having just had the wettest year last year and guess what……? It is still bad this year. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

39. Catherine says:

The sun has not been staying here long to play either. And now it’s snowing again. :(
    xo Catherine