Thankful Thursday: Happy Valentine’s Day!

I am thankful for so many things, but today I am thankful for my super sweet Valentine, my dear Scylla.  My Sister Sascha is, of course, very thankful for her handsome Valentine Dante.

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!  Happy Valentine's Day!My sweet Scylla sent me this most beautiful Valentine card and it is beautiful.  Thank you Scylla, I love you!

Scylla and I, along with Dante and Sascha are headed out to the big Valentine’s Day Ball over at Mollie and Alfie’s place, so hopefully we will see lots of you there.

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it.  Scylla and Brian

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!  Dante and SaschaWe also purrticipated in a special Valentine’s Day fundraiser that was done by our friend Ann from Pawsitively Pets. Here are the wonderful Valentine’s she made for us…

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it.  Brian's Valentine.
Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!  Sascha's Valentine.Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!  Gracie's Valentine.Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!  Zoe's Valentine.
Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!  Dolly's Valentine.Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!  Precious Valentine.
Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!  Kit's Valentine.Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!!!  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

67 thoughts on “Thankful Thursday: Happy Valentine’s Day!

1. Pat Hatt

All spiffied up, the cards look great too. Although to valentines day the cat still says ewww haha or worse than that, but not appropriate at another’s mat.

2. Feeling Beachie - Hilary

happy valentine’s day guys…. Please give Gracie a big hug from me. i know that today has to be hard for her….. Not only does she not have her valentine to spend the day with, it was a year ago today he popped the big question…. love you

3. Gin and Bailey

Happy Valentine’s Day to all. Ann over at pawsitively pets sure made you look like a
    dapper, cool guy Brian…….

4. CCL Wendy

And what a Valentine’s Day it is! Brian, you and Scylla make such an attractive couple. It’s obvious you spared no expense on your formal tux and gown. I really love the card that Scylla made for you, too. You must have been touched.

Dante is so honoured to have his Sascha by his side on this day, especially. Every chance they have to celebrate their love is awesome.

And of course, being the kind kitty you are, you never miss a chance to help out. Your valentine collection is without PURRallel!

5. Jacqueline

Happy Valentine’s Day, sweet friends=love all the fun photos!…We also wanted to wish beautiful sisters, Zoe and Gracie, a very Happy Belated Gotcha Day as well…kisses…Calle, Halle, Sukki, Mommy Cat, Daddy Cat

6. Janet@TheCatOnMyHead

What an incredible bunch of Valentines. We are just a little jealous. Scylla, you look very fetching in that green dress. Mauricio would like to steal you away from Brian, even though he is not fond of Lily Olivia, our Calico. What is that saying…”the grass is always greener” or in this case the dress. Anyway, Happy Valentine’s Day from all of us to all of you. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette.

7. Jackie

Happy Vallytine’s Day to you, Mr. Brian, and to all your family! My, don’t you all look luvly and ready for party-times!

Vallytine’s Luvs,

Jackie

8. Penelope

Oh Wowwzers! Yous guys is the bestest!!
    .¸´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´