Easy Like Sunday

Brian   March 24, 2013   44 Comments on Easy Like Sunday

Brian's Home.  Adopt cats, we deserve it!Sister Gracie has her Alex heart and her Easy going on.  Let’s all tuck ourselves in and join her.  Remember, Easy does it.

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

44 thoughts on “Easy Like Sunday

1. Marg

Grace, it is so great how you keep that Alex heart right close to you. We know he appreciates that a lot. It also is such a good day to take long naps today with all this darn rain. Take care.

2. Feeling Beachie - Hilary

Oh Gracie… Your DIL Marc and I love you so much. I just showed him your picture. you have no idea how you brighten our day, seeing your pretty face and seeing your Alex heart fills our hearts with love…. I hope you are dreaming of your man, because I know he comes to us in our dreams…

3. Nerissa's Life

Before clicking to come visit you, I noticed that you had posted your post ten hours ago. That was… like… six o’clock in the mornin’ here. And I think I’m at least an hour ahead of you. So, that was like FIVE o’clock in the mornin’. In the MORNING! Whatcha doin’ up at five o’clock in the mornin’?

Nissy

4. Janet@TheCatOnMyHead

Hey Gracie, We are doing the same thing but not because we chose to do so. It has been snowing non-stop all day. We are not too happy about it. We were looking forward to being easy on our screened deck. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette

5. Katie Isabella

I dore seeing Sister Gracie with her Alex heart. She is a girl such as no other. Love her dearly. I cxan’t go visit Feeling Beachie because it’s Google+. *sad ears*

6. Molly The Wally

Hi Brian
    We hope you had an easy Sunday. Thank you so much for the surprise. Wow you are so kind. At last we got our paws on my package. We will thank you properly in a post after Easter as we are just in the process of writing to The Royal Mail with reagrds to this problem about getting my mail. Thank you so much.
    Have a marvelous Monday.