Mancat Monday – A Fun Weekend All Around plus Awards

Brian's Home. Adopt cats, we deserve it!If you can’t tell, I’m getting my green ready for St. Patrick’s Day on Sunday.  Hey, let me tell you, we sure had a fun, fun weekend.  The weather here was terrific and we actually had window whiffies on Saturday and Sunday.  Even better, we had window whiffies with Sister Kit.  As you may recall, Sister Kit has made terrific progress and we’ve been joining her in the big bedroom on a regular basis.  Well, guess what?  Saturday evening Sister Kit came out and joined us, yes, in the rest of the house.  She decided she was ready and out she came.  She was everywhere too.  She did the tour of the rest of the house several times.  She even stopped and rolled around with one of the Silvervine pillows for a few minutes.  Oh, she even went up to the stair gate to see Sister Precious, but she was upstairs snoozing so she came right back down.   So now we can really say welcome home Sister Kit, and that made us all smile.

In other news, that made my sisters laugh, but I didn’t think it was funny, I was attacked by a bag of cat food.  Seriously.  Dad buys these great big bags of Purina Cat Chow for our ferals and one of the bags was in our dining room.   I decided that I might be able to open that big bag and tried to dig my claws into the top of it.  That’s when it happened, it attacked and jumped on me and almost had me pinned underneath it.  I sure took off, and the sisters giggled.  Not funny.

I also got a couple of awards that I’d like to tell you about.  My pals Archie, Oscar and Henry from My Three Moggies shared their Liebster Award with us.

Brian's Home. Adopt cats, we deserve it!Thanks so much gang.  If you don’t know these Moggies, you really must stop by and meet them immediately.

Then Nerissa from Nerissa’s Life honored us with the Blooming Brilliant Blog Award.

Brian's Home. Adopt cats, we deserve it!Nerissa, let me tell you, is a smart one and has some of the best blog posts going.  Do stop by for a visit!

That’s the Monday wrap up.  Have a fun day everyone and remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

59 thoughts on “Mancat Monday – A Fun Weekend All Around plus Awards

1. Mr Puddy

Woo Hoo ! That’s pawsome news, Brain
    It’s lovely to know Sis Kit is doing good with all of you. Give me a happy smile : )
    but I have to join your sisters….MOL Brain, I have never heard any kitty has been attacked with a bag of food …Ha..Ha..Ha

Concats for your awards, Hooray Ha Ha for all great news
    xoxo

2. Whisppy

That’s a nasty bag of cat food! Mommy knows better to leave a bag of kibble unattended after about 3 disemboweled bags. MOL.
    We’re so happy Sister Kit is now exploring the whole house with the rest of you! Now, we can’t wait for Sister Precious to join everyone. 🙂

3. Sometimes, Cats Herd You

It’s great to hear that Sister Kit made her big debut in the main part of the house! That sounds like one scary bag of cat food. We wouldn’t have laughed at you when it attacked. Well, maybe not. To your face, at least.

4. Marg

Oh we are so excited that Kit came out in the house with the rest of the family. That is just terrific. We knew you could do it.
    Brian, that is a funny story about the bag of cat food attacking you. That will teach you not to try that again. Glad to hear that the feral cats are still around.
    Have a super day.

5. Katie Isabella

Now Brian, I will come over and give that bag a good talking to and a good whapping! It better not ever do that again! And Sister Kit, welcome again to the family. Sister Precious..jump over that gate and come on down!

6. Old Kitty

Awwww Brian!! Glad you fought off that bag of treat that attacked you! Well done you! You are brave and beautiful!! And we just know all your gorgeous sisters were cheering you on too!! 🙂

We are so happy Sister Kit is totally settling down with you guys and gals! Yay! take care
    x

7. Hannah and Lucy

Sister Kit seems to have settled in very quickly and we are so happy she is joining you downstairs – we wish Sister Precious would do the same. Perhaps Sister Kit could encourage her. We must apologise Brian but we did LOL when we heard that the cat food bit you back!

8. Fuzzy Tales

That’s wonderful news about Sister Kit, Brian.

And we’re glad you weren’t hurt by the monster bag of kibble, though our human says if you had just left it alone in the first place, this wouldn’t have happened. LOL.

Concats on the award!

9. Madi and Mom

Yay for Sister Kit!!!
    MOL Brian attack of the monster bag. Thank goodness you are quick!!
    My human sis and her hubby are coming home this weekend for a visit. Mom was sprucing up their bedroom on Saturday. She had the window open OMCs I could hardly believe my nose!!
    Hugs madi your BFFF

10. we three doxies

I promise you…hehehe…I is not laughing…hehehe…dat you gotted attacked.

Dat is such wonderful news bouts sister Kit comin’ out all on her own to plays withs ya’ll. Definitely makin’ progress.

Puddles

11. Tamago

Great news about sister Kit! Sounds like she is enjoying strolling around the house 🙂
    It must have been scary to be attached by bag of food! Gotta give the bag a good whap!

12. Genghis Khat

Sorry to hear that you were so brutally attacked by that mean old bag of chow. Give it a few bunny kicks next time you see it.
    Congratulations Kit for braving the whole house. You go girl.

Genghis

13. mariodacat

GASP! Whew, it’s a good thing you didn’t get hurt when the cat food bag attacked you pal. That could have been horrific! (Hope you got to eat some of the spillage)

14. da tabbies o trout towne

dood…conga rats on yur way awesum awards…veree happee kit iz gettin ta noe everee one… N ya gotta seer ee iz lee watch out for kibble…it can bee az vizshuz az deer…..we trooly dunno WHY…just that it CAN bee….like onze at R houz… it wuz in de pantree then sudden lee it wuz ALL over de floor…..waitin…ta trip uz up…..yea, kibble iz vizshuz buddy…vizshuz…

15. meowmeowmans

That makes us SO happy about Sister Kit! We are glad she is part of the family officially now — especially in HER heart. 🙂

Dang, we can’t believe that bag of food attacked you, Brian. Gotta watch out for those things, we guess…

Concats on your awards!

16. Ginger Jasper

I am so glad that sister Kit decided she was joining in everything.. I knew she would soon.. Hey that food attacking you could have been awful. Glad you escaped.. Hugs GJ x

17. Emma and Buster

Brian we would love to see the cat food attack incident, it sounded like it was hilarious.

What a joyous occasion it is to have finally get Sister Kit out of her bedroom and into the rest of the house.

18. CCL Wendy

That’s so wonderful that Sister Kit has become one of the gang! It’s obvious that you all made her feel so comfortable that she wants to be around you. It sounds like she even wants Sister Precious to come and join you all, too.

And concats on your award. As always you are so deserving!

19. sue brandes

Oh no! Hope that didn’t hurt your feelings too much. So wonderful Sister Kit came out to explore and play. Congrats on your awards.

20. Loretta

Congrats on receiving those awards Brian… we’re also happy Sister had joined the family. That bag of food should know better than to try attacking you…It just didn’t know what it was doing…now he knows! Meow…
    Kitty

21. KatzTales

Concats on your awards. And thanks for the headsup for St P’s day. We forgot it was coming up.

Thanks for your kind words about Au. We miss our old boy.

22. Janet@TheCatOnMyHead

Concatulations on two more well-deserved awards. And what fabulously wonderful news about Sister Kit. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette

23. Pip

So glad you survived the cat food incident! My feline sister Rosie likes to dig her nails into the cat litter bag and then when my papa picks it up it all leaks on the floor. She gets a big kick out of this!

Your pal, Pip

24. Oui Oui

We were wondering how Sister Kit was doing, so thanks for the update. Hopefully there will be some pictures of her soon too! At least you could always eat your way out from under foods, Brian.

25. Karen Jo

Congratulations on your awards. Brian. I am glad you got window whiffies and really glad that Sister Kit came out to join the rest of the gang and explore the whole house. That attack food bag sounds scary. I’m glad it didn’t flatten you.

Spyro

26. Remy

I am so excited for Sister Kit!!! And I am glad that naughty food bad did not hurt you, Brian! And also congratulations on these two beautiful awards 😀

27. Penelope

Yeah for Kit! She is now a pawticipating member! And me is sorry the catfood attacked yous Brian! Show that bag whatfor and eats it!
    Kisses
    Nellie

28. Nerissa's Life

You were attacked by a bag of cat food? REALLY??? I’ve never heard of such a thing. Thank you for the warning, my friend. I will forever be watchful now. Not gonna let any bags of food attack me! No sirree… That’s not gonna happen to me. Not now that I know and can prepare for such a thing. purrs

29. Alcobeboodo

Right after study several of the blog posts on your web-site now, and I truly like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark internet site list and will likely be checking back soon. Pls have a look at my web web-site also and let me know what you believe.

[url=http://christianlouboutinnewa.10001mb.com]red soled shoes christian louboutin[/url]