Mancat Monday: Point Counterpoint plus an Award

Okay, a little while back I was busted for Counter Surfing and shared the picture with you. You know, once you get busted for something it kind of takes the guilt away, so instead of feeling guilty about Counter Surfing, I’ve decided to make myself comfortable!

Brian's Home. Adopt cats, we deserve it!What?  Well, they know I get on the counter so there isn’t any point in surfing away when someone comes in the kitchen.  I can just sit here and look handsome and there won’t be any problems, right?  I think the jury is still out on that one, we’ll see.  I really do like it up here, I can oversee all of the sisters from up here.  Besides, see the bowls right behind me?  Those are our food bowls and I’m really just here waiting for those to get filled up.  I might as well be comfy while I’m waiting.

I also want to thank Stephanie from The Musings of a Crazy Cat Lady for sharing her Liebster Award with us.

Brian's Home. Adopt cats, we deserve it!Well, I don’t know about the crazy part, but Stephanie is one cool Cat Lady.  If you don’t know her, you’re missing a whole lot of fun!  Thanks again Stephanie, we appreciate you!

Also, my pal Bailey is in an Easter photo contest over at Thoughts Fur Paws.

Vote for BaileyYou can go HERE and leave a comment to vote for Bailey. Thanks!

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

64 thoughts on “Mancat Monday: Point Counterpoint plus an Award

1. Mr Puddy

I guess it’s nothing wrong with Counter Surfing !
    But somefing wrong with your pawparazzi !
    They collected the photo calls ” Evidence ” !!!

2. Jobi and Fisher

Congrats on the award! Also, counter surfing is good exercise for a cat – they get both mental and physical stimulation. And, I can attest to the fact that a little cat hair in your food will not cause any serious illnesses.

3. Marg

Congrats on the award. Good for you. Brian, you just stick it out up there on the counter. Someone needs to do that job. Great picture. Take care and have a great day. Stay warm. It is so cold out there.

4. Simba

Audrey is on the counter so much, the humans have given up trying to defeat it. She even has a chair nearby to help her get up there!

5. mariodacat

Counter surfing is a good thing. Of course, I never get to do it because I get caught right away. At least you are smart enough to stay up here after you have surfed. Geeesh, I get booted off~!

6. easy rider

Countersurfing is no criminal offence if you ask me… that’s more a case of petty larceny of food and that’s not culpable because it’s essential :o) Have a surfing Monday :o)

7. Madi and Mom

Brian from one counter surfer to another…embrace it!!
    Mom has never tried to keep me off ’cause she knows from previous experiences..kitties go where kitties want to go. She uses lots of wipes though..I guess to get the the human cooties off! 🙂
    Hugs madi your BFFF

8. Cheysuli

You look quite handsome on the counter. I would think if they didn’t want you there they wouldn’t have a counter that made you look so good right? Congrats on your award!

9. Jacqueline

Congratulations on the awesome award!…Love the counter surfing, handsome Brian=we don’t counter surf, but we island surf and table surf (Mommy can’t really be mad about it because it’s OUR house=I mean, we live there more than she does!)…Have a fun week, sweet friends…xoxo…Calle, Halle, Sukki

10. we three doxies

Ah man, you kittehs has gots it made. I would be in sooo much trubles fur counter surfin’, then again…bein’ ables to reach da counter would be purty awesome in itself.

Puddles

11. Old Kitty

Awwww handsome Brian!! One look at your most adorable face and of course hearts must melt!! You look settled already anyway!

Awwwww your pal Bailey is gorgeous! Take care
    x

12. Emma and Buster

I think there is a sensor in our counter, coz everytime we get up there we hear yelling. Yelling inside the house…..and only when we jump on the counter. It’s wired that counter of ours.

13. Iris

Ahh, our favorite sport counter surfing! It’s so much fun to dodge between all the humans stuff sitting around!

Peanut
    &
    Marshmallow

14. Maggie

My cats go wherever they want. But when we have company (the ones that don’t speak cat) we pretend to be surprised when the cats are on the table or kitchen counters.
    Don’t tell anyone our secrets, Brian. OK?

xxoo

15. da tabbies o trout towne

dood…it wood bee nice ta noe who sawed off yur counter surfin space…thatz all most like sayin hang ten in de kiddie pool….conga ratz on yur awards !

16. Remy

My brown stripey kitty enjoys this counter surfing game too 🙂 And he is very good a being oh so quiet when he creeps up there!

Congratulations on your award!!

17. Janet@TheCatOnMyHead

Our mom keeps our food bowls in the cupboard with our food, but we have our very own (made for us by mom) water bowl next to the sink, and it’s always full with fresh water. The humans lost the no kitties on the counter battle long ago. Brian, we say, “Go for it, Dude.” Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette

18. Sue Brandes

Mine are sneaky and countersurf when I am not looking. LOL. Always fun to be up high and see everything. Voted for your friend Bailey. Congrats on your award.

19. The Island Cats

Brian, the mom gave up long time ago trying to keep us off the counter. We just can’t be up there when she’s cooking…that’s the only rule. And I’ll let you in on a little secret…I actually get fed on the counter!

Wally

20. Chancy the Gardener

You go sweet Brian stay close to those food bowls, Snookums does the same thing. I wait at the counter for those bowls to come to the floor so I can wash them nice and clean for Mumsy. tee hee They never leave me anything in them though. But I gotta lick the bowls clean anyway. And you are a mighty handsome counter surfer! Hugs and nose kisses, Chancy

21. Tillie and Georgia

Brian, you do look good on the counter 😉
    We like to be on ours too,well, some of us 😉
    Mom gives up and will just ask us to move when she wants to use the counter.
    Besides, you need to be sure those bowls will get filled!! heehee
    Congrats on the award too 🙂
    Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
    Treasure,Tiger,JJ and Julie

22. Lucy the Cat

You look soooo cute up there! Lucy used to go up on the counter sometimes when she still had her sight. Now, with the two kitties, Annie’s legs are too short to jump that high and Simba has only the use of the three legs so he can’t jump either. Our counters are definitely catless.

23. Abby

Brian
    Mom figured out if she and Dad weren’t around we were gonna do what we wanted so she gave up on the counter thing.
    Concats on your awardie!

24. Caren Gittleman

Brian we are two peas on a pod! I go up on the counter too, but I am super sneaky about it! I wait til it’s dark…then…one time Mom came in and BOOM I jumped off but she saw me! She didn’t like it one bit!
    Concats on your award!

25. Ms. Stella O Houligan

staying up there keepin an eye on them bowlies is the best job! don’t let anykitty deter you from this monumental task. And might we add you look so debonair doing it!

xoxo
    Ms. Stella O’Houligan

26. pat

Our cats think they own the counter tops. One of our cats really has to be watched because she will try to take cooking food out of a pan….