Sister Saturday with Sascha

Brian's Home.  Adopt cats, we deserve it!Hello everyone, it seems like it’s been a while since I’ve been here.  There are now six of us sisters so it takes a while for our turn to roll around.  I’ve just been keeping an eye on things from up in the cat trees.  Actually, I’m happy to report, that there isn’t that much happening.  Oh sure, there is that new kitty roaming about and the big bedroom is no longer off limits, but I really am not surprised by either of those.  I was a little surprised to find out our new sister is another tabby.  I was sort of hoping she would be a blond, so I hissed at her about it.  I think she will be okay though, for a tabby.

I don’t know about you, but I like it when not much is happening.  I like things calm, cool, and above all, normal.  I don’t like it when unusual things happen, like strange and loud humans showing up to make banging noises.  That happened this week when some humans brought Dad and Mom a new garage door and a new garage door go up and down thingy.  Even though they weren’t inside the house, I heard them, and it was a little bothersome.  Normal is good.

So, I am off to do something completely normal…have a nice long snooze.  See you all soon!  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

37 thoughts on “Sister Saturday with Sascha

1. Marg

Oh Sascha, you are looking might pretty today. In the horse world, you would be called a palomino. They are blond too. We don’t like loud noises either. Hope your world stays nice and normal this week end. Take care.

2. prancer pie

Great to see you Sister Sascha! We understand about outside noises. They are bothersome! We had lots of that while the catio was being built. UTB was our favorite place to go while that was going on. We hope you kittehz have a great Caturday and want to thank you for dropping by last weekend after Princess left for the Bridge. XOXO

3. Hannah and Lucy

We were laughing at poor Brian – we bet he gets no peace when you ladies all get together for a chat! Keep watch on that new garage door there’ll be plenty of fun when the go up and down thingy gets mislaid – we often have a good laugh when mum is turning everything upside down looking for hers and then finds it in her pocket!!

4. Fuzzy Tales

Normal is good, we’re with you on that, and on the peace and quiet! We’d like more of the quiet from our adjoining (and actually abusive) neighbours.

So we wish you all a quiet, peace-full, wonder-full weekend!

5. Sparkle

I like it when things are normal too! My human was out of town for four DAYS this past week – two last weekend, and two in the middle of the week. She is take far too much time off, if you ask me.

6. Janet@TheCatOnMyHead

Sascha, we definitely would like to see more of you. You are so lovely. We likes things normal too. All kitties do, we think. Gives us our meals, treats, nip and snoozy places without too much noise. Have an easy Sunday. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Josette

7. Spitty the Kitty

Oh Sascha! I *hate* it when strange Humans appear here too! It seems like it’s never anything good for the kitty when that happens. I want to fank you for visiting me so much while the Human has been so sick! I wasn’t able to do much visiting but comments from my furiends were sooooooo nice! XOXOXO

8. Cathy Keisha

Nothing is ever calm and quiet around here. There are always kids running in the halls and noises on the roof over our heads. Things are pretty normal in here though. I don’t see Sister Kit on the bottom of the page yet. I guess she has to work her way in.

9. Maxwell, Faraday & Allie

Allie: Oh I know what you mean, Sascha! We’ve had FAR too many things going on in this house over the past 2 months. Why the giant food safe is back where it SHOULD be after 10 weeks!! The only one of us who likes change is Maxwell, but we figure that’s because he’s deaf and doesn’t hear all the nasty noise that comes with things like new door upper/downers!