T.G.I.F. That Gracie

Welcome to Friday everyone!  I know I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, Friday is one of the best days of the week.  Don’t you agree?  That means the weekend is here and we get to do lots of our favorite things, like snooze, play and eat.  Today our T.G.I.F. is That Gracie Is Focused!!!

Brian's Home.  Adopt cats, we deserve it!Something sure has Gracie’s attention, I’ve looked, and I’m not quite sure what she is seeing, but she sure has that focused look.  She is quite comfy on that catnip quilt too.  Maybe she will tell us what she sees later, or maybe she won’t, but she sure looks cute doing it.

What are y’all up to this weekend?  My Dad and Mom are going to a Home and Garden show.  I don’t quite understand that though.  I don’t think we are looking for a new home and we sure don’t have a garden.  Oh well, silly humans, you just never know about them.  Have a fun weekend everyone!

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

43 thoughts on “T.G.I.F. That Gracie

1. Marg

Hi there Gracie. You sure do look cute sitting on that catnip quilt. Bet someone is playing with a toy of some sort. Hope all of you have a fantastic Friday. We don’t have many plans for the week end. Just trying to stay warm.

2. da tabbies o trout towne

dood…we think gracie iz seein a case oh trout rite next ta 25 pizza piez de pizza dood just dee livered N her iz tryin ta dee side if her wants sum trout, sum pizza ore a ham samich !!! heerez ta a grate week oh end !! enjoy 🙂

3. emma

We like the weekend but it isn’t usually a weekend like most have because mom is a realtor and usually has to work at least one of the days but the other we spend doing some fun stuff. TGIF!

4. Tamago

Gracie, my boys sometimes do the same thing. They stare at something but I don’t know what they are looking at!
    I hope your mom and dad will have fun at the home & garden show. Have a great weekend!

5. Speedy Rabbit

Me I have a busy weekend ,I have my gotcha day party and I’m inthe Humane society’s world spay day pageant too oh thanks for voting Brian ,its all very exciting,xxSpeedy

6. Oz the Terrier

I just love Fridays!!! I cannot even imagine what Gracie is so interested in. Maybe there is a mouse afoot!? Have a great weekend…hope mom and dad have fun at the Home and Garden show!
    *high paws*
    Oz

7. meowmeowmans

Fridays are GREAT, we agree! Gracie, what is it that’s got your attention?

Mom and Dad are going to volunteer at the shelter tomorrow, and then the Dad leaves on a business trip Sunday morning. Have a great weekend, friends!

8. Abby

Miss Gracie you sure do look pretty. We all think you saw something very interesting. Can you tell us what it was? Hope you Mom and Dad enjoy the Home Show. Happy Friday.

9. Chancy the Gardener

Hi, sweet Gracie! You all have a wonderful weekend. Maybe you will get to enjoy some more window wiffies. We hope your mom and dad enjoy the home and garden show. We will be cleaning and being lazy some. Hugs and nose kisses

10. Nancy Black

Oh so intense..lol. Gracie simply is hearing the coming of Spring..lol. Purrs and hugs, Muggins and Mom

11. caren gittleman

Hope your Mom and Dad have fun at the Home & Garden Show! I got a new iPhone (the 4)…switched from Android. I have accomplished NOTHING because I am trying to figure out downloading music for tones……ugh! Might have to postpone my Monday book review……have to read the darned book to review it! lol

12. Penelope

Brian,
    Me has to disagree, me thinks Saturday is the bestest!!! Mommy does not has to work and she stays in bed and does not gets up and goes to the office!!! But other than that Gracie sure looks focused and Mommy would LOVES to goes to a Garden show!
    Kisses
    Nellie

13. Ann Paws

Gracie is so adorable! Hope you mom and dad have fun looking at gardens and stuff. I might be laying in bed as I haven’t felt well today. My daughter’s been sick today too.

14. Connie Marie

Gracie sure looks comfy. She looks like she’s going to keep it too.
    Wonder what’s so interesting.

15. Janet@TheCatOnMyHead

Maybe they are going to find out how to plant catnip for y’all. Gracie, you are looking’s cute and an entire catnip blackout. Maybe that look is the vacant stare of a nipped-out Kitty. Purrs and hugs Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette