T.G.I.F. – The Gumdrops

Hooray for Friday, hooray for Friday!!!  Earlier in the week I was showing you that Sister Kit liked exploring.  Well, she isn’t the only one of my sisters that likes to explore and find new things.  Actually, they all do.  But today, Sister Zoe is doing the exploring and my T.G.I.F. is The Gumdrops I Find!

Brian's Home.  Adopt cats, we deserve it!Well now, I really don’t think that Sister Zoe is supposed to be exploring up there.  I’ve tried that before and it went over just about as good as counter surfing.  Anyways, nobody seemed to shout her down or anything so maybe I’ll have to check out those goodies later on.  Can you see Sister Dolly tucked into the cat tree cube?

So what’s up with you this weekend?  We are hoping for a WhiffFest!  Have a great weekend everyone.  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

46 thoughts on “T.G.I.F. – The Gumdrops

1. Marg

Oh, all of us would be right up there to explore. Bet there is something fun up there. Hope all of you have a fantastic week end. Our plans are just to treat all the sick. Take care and stay warm.

2. Molly The Wally

I’d be right underneath waiting for the gum drops to fall. LOL!
    Yes thanks Brian I think it has arrived and I will try and get it tomorrow as I keep missing the postman. No doubt another argument will take place as I try and explain why I have no ID as I am a dog. Will let you know.
    Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

3. Old Kitty

Sister Zoe!! You are amazing and so determined!! Yay!!

Awwww we could just see sister Dolly’s floof!! Take care
    x

4. meowmeowmans

You are an intrepid explorer, indeed, Miss Zoe! Brian’s right … be careful that the mom and dad don’t see you up there. 🙂

Have a great weekend, pals. Hope you get some good whiffin’ in!

5. Linda

Hi Brian,

I love the photo! It brings back great memories for me when I had cats. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog. Congratulations on the upcoming 41st anniversary of your parents! Thanks, as well, for telling your father about the song I posted, so nice he remembers it. Have a wonder filled weekend; you are welcome to my blog anytime, both yourself and your parents. 🙂

6. Madi and mom

Brian it going to be coooold in NC this weekend. Today is in the 40’s..tomorrow blustery, cold and Sunday rain all day and cold…so I be roosting somewhere warm.

Your sisters must watch a lot of Dora the Explorer. MOL
    HUGS
    MADI YOUR BFFF

7. Ann Paws

Mmm gumdrops! Too bad they aren’t kitty treats. I think we might be going to a carnival tomorrow. Hopefully it will be lots of fun. Have a great weekend kitties!

8. mariodacat

Hi buddy. Can’t blame your sisfur for trying – that’s a great stretch she had. Window whifs are a long way away yet for us. We have a foot of snow on the ground yet.,

9. Sage

There’s always something new to find, isn’t there Sister Zoe? Maybe there was a good book you could read up there too!! 🙂

10. Janet@TheCatOnMyHead

Bet the humans thought those gummies were out of reach to kitties searching for nummies. If Sister Kit actually was able to get into those, we are sure her fur would be gummy as well. Happy weekend. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Misty May, Mauricio, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette

11. Abby

Brian
    my sister Gracie was exploring today and she found she could put her paws up on Daddy’s big screen tv … that didn’t go over too well.

12. Sue Brandes

Looks like she found all the goodies. Today is going to be the only my kitties get to smell the outdoors. Still in the 30’s here. They were happy with their little bit of time. Even saw a neighbor kitty through the window. Have a great weekend all.

13. Molly The Wally

Brian hope you get this. No luck today. They won’t give me the package which means we have to wait in all day Monday till it gets delivered. Silly fools. Trust me there will be a blow by blow account of this coming in a post soon.
    Will let you know when we get it.
    Best wishes Molly

14. Catherine

LOL! I just finished chasing Banjo off the cupboard. I know there is lots of good sniffs at the cupboard and sometimes you luck out and get a few nibbles off the floor! 😉
    xo Catherine