T.G.I.F. – True Goodness with Pip and Puddles Appreciation Day

Today is a very special day in the Blogosphere because today is Pip and Puddles Appreciation Day.  My T.G.I.F. for this special day is True Goodness Is Forever!

We love Pip and Puddles!!!We were truly honored to be selected for the first stop on the Pip and Puddles Bucket List World Tour.

We all love Pip and PuddlesAnd it was such fun to follow them around the globe as they visited so many of their friends.  Along the way, on each and every visit they made, they brought smiles, love and laughter with them.  That just isn’t unusual for these two though.  From the moment they hit the blogging scene we all fell in love with both of them.  Mr. Pip was always doing something to help someone else and sweet Puddles is always there to give us the giggles.  Individually, they are each pure goodness, but together they truly are a dynamic duo.

Mr. Pip and Puddles, thanks for just being you.  You give the world what it needs the most, love, joy and laughter.  We appreciate you so much and love, love, love you both.

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

This entry was posted in adopt cats, Brian, special day, T.G.I.F. and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

34 Responses to T.G.I.F. – True Goodness with Pip and Puddles Appreciation Day

1. It was such fun, and boy did they make us laugh :) :) xx00xx

Mollie and Alfie

2. Pip & Puddles are the best…. I love them too!

3. Marg says:

Oh they sure are the very best two doggies. We love them too. That Bucket list trip was sooooo much fun.
    Hope all you sisters of Brian have a great day and Brian too and the peeps also. Take care.

4. Katie Isabella says:

How I wish I had known them all along,Brian. xox

5. Happy Day to Pip and Puddles. We caught some of their journey and it looked so special.

Oink oink,
    Katie and Coccolino the mini pig

6. Mr Pip and Puddles are such fun and we bet you were all pleased to see them when they visited you all earlier. We hope they weren’t too tipsy on those Bud Lights!

7. These two deserve an appreciation day. They bring smiles and laughter and fun wherever they go. We, too, enjoyed hosting them on their bucket tour.

8. easy rider says:

Oh Brian I’m always waiting for your “tgif-quote” – and today it’s a wonderful one…”true goodness is forever” – that’s great!!! Super post – Thanks!!!

9. Marilia says:

Mr Pip and Puddles are so funny!!!!

10. Madi and Mom says:

Excellent Post Brian….
    P&P’s visit with you started the Bucket Tour off with a bang!! Great job
    Hugs madi your BFFF

11. OMD, Brian, I thinks I is gonna cries again. Thank you fur such kind words bouts me and Pip. I has nevers had my name in a sentence withs goodness befores…hehehe.
    From da day I met Pip I knews he had a generous heart and he has been a most wonderful furiend.
    Thank you Brian fur your furiendship and fur lettin’ us come to your hose fur da Bucket tour. Thank you also fur helpin’ all da ferals in your ‘hood. I always knew you had good peeps.

Puddles

12. I love me some Pip and Puddles!!! They are adorable, funny, cute and clever. What else could you want in a pup?

13. A bit of fun goes a long way,heheehee,xx Speedy

14. What a fun day! Kings Pip and Puddles deserve all this appreciation and more! Have a wonderful weekend!

15. Pat Hatt says:

So much love for dogs, shame on you haha but yeah it is fun to chew on their tail

16. It is always fun when woofies sneak into the cat world, “Hi PIP and Puddles!”

17. Whisppy says:

We love Pip and Puddles! We had such a great time when they came over as part of Pip’s Bucket List World Tour.

18. Pip says:

Thank you so much!!! This was such a wonderful surprise to find all these lovely posts!!! It really made our day!!! As king of the Cheeseburgers, I hereby declare cheeseburgers for all or cat nip burgers for the kitties!

Your pal, Pip

19. Old Kitty says:

Awwww big haoorah for King Pip and Queen Puddles!! And Cheeseburgers! LOL! Take care
    x

20. Oh what fun! We’ll happily take some cheeseburgers.

21. Ann Paws says:

It’s always fun to read the Bucket World Tours from them and so many other bloggers.

22. We agree… Pip and Puddles just make the world a better and brighter place.

hugs, Bugsy and Knuckles

23. Its been a lovely appreciation day today for two gorgeous woofies.. Hugs GJ xx

24. da tabbies o trout towne says:

dood…yur palz pip N puddle’s gotta bee sum way awesum soooper kewl pupz…we haz been seein them all over de blogz twoday…. with sum awesum posts frum ther friends…

a happee day two ewe both pip N puddles

Haza awesum seachtain OH deireadh anda happee Lá Fhéile Pádraig
    Ore:
    haza awesum week oh end anda happee st patricks day

25. We can haz cheezburger???

26. Abby says:

What a great thing!!!!

27. sue brandes says:

Yay for Pip and Puddles.

28. Cathy Keisha says:

Hooray for Pip and Puddles!

29. Hail to our King and Queen — Pee and Pee of Blogville! :)

Long live their reign of cheeseburgers and Cheetos!

30. Looks like you had a great time!
    Purrs

31. Mark's Mews says:

Dogs drink beer? Wow.

32. Everyone should have a bucket list :-) happy Saturday xx

33. Hey Brian great tribute to Pip & Puddles. They are just the best. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

34. We loved following along on the bucket list tour!