T.G.I.F. – True Goodness with Pip and Puddles Appreciation Day

Today is a very special day in the Blogosphere because today is Pip and Puddles Appreciation Day.  My T.G.I.F. for this special day is True Goodness Is Forever!

We love Pip and Puddles!!!We were truly honored to be selected for the first stop on the Pip and Puddles Bucket List World Tour.

We all love Pip and PuddlesAnd it was such fun to follow them around the globe as they visited so many of their friends.  Along the way, on each and every visit they made, they brought smiles, love and laughter with them.  That just isn’t unusual for these two though.  From the moment they hit the blogging scene we all fell in love with both of them.  Mr. Pip was always doing something to help someone else and sweet Puddles is always there to give us the giggles.  Individually, they are each pure goodness, but together they truly are a dynamic duo.

Mr. Pip and Puddles, thanks for just being you.  You give the world what it needs the most, love, joy and laughter.  We appreciate you so much and love, love, love you both.

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

34 thoughts on “T.G.I.F. – True Goodness with Pip and Puddles Appreciation Day

1. Marg

Oh they sure are the very best two doggies. We love them too. That Bucket list trip was sooooo much fun.
    Hope all you sisters of Brian have a great day and Brian too and the peeps also. Take care.

2. Hannah and Lucy

Mr Pip and Puddles are such fun and we bet you were all pleased to see them when they visited you all earlier. We hope they weren’t too tipsy on those Bud Lights!

3. easy rider

Oh Brian I’m always waiting for your “tgif-quote” – and today it’s a wonderful one…”true goodness is forever” – that’s great!!! Super post – Thanks!!!

4. we three doxies

OMD, Brian, I thinks I is gonna cries again. Thank you fur such kind words bouts me and Pip. I has nevers had my name in a sentence withs goodness befores…hehehe.
    From da day I met Pip I knews he had a generous heart and he has been a most wonderful furiend.
    Thank you Brian fur your furiendship and fur lettin’ us come to your hose fur da Bucket tour. Thank you also fur helpin’ all da ferals in your ‘hood. I always knew you had good peeps.

Puddles

5. Pip

Thank you so much!!! This was such a wonderful surprise to find all these lovely posts!!! It really made our day!!! As king of the Cheeseburgers, I hereby declare cheeseburgers for all or cat nip burgers for the kitties!

Your pal, Pip

6. da tabbies o trout towne

dood…yur palz pip N puddle’s gotta bee sum way awesum soooper kewl pupz…we haz been seein them all over de blogz twoday…. with sum awesum posts frum ther friends…

a happee day two ewe both pip N puddles

Haza awesum seachtain OH deireadh anda happee Lá Fhéile Pádraig
    Ore:
    haza awesum week oh end anda happee st patricks day