Two Tabby Tuesday

Brian's Home.  Adopt cats, we deserve it!
We are all such big fans of tissue paper here, so much so that our Mom buys it in packs of 400 sheets at Costco.  We are also big fans of sharing too, so sometimes that means sharing some tissue paper with a sister.  Gracie just happened to have the lone piece of tissue paper, but that doesn’t mean she was going to hog it.  Sister Gracie was very nice and saved me a little spot.  Now I’ve been know to shred up the tissue paper in record time, but since Sister Gracie was on it I thought the timing might not be right.  I’ll come back later when she leaves and disappear it in no time flat!

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

This entry was posted in adopt cats, Brian, Gracie, tabby tuesday and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

56 Responses to Two Tabby Tuesday

1. Do you know guys, her in doors has never given me any tissue paper..Thats going on the shopping list :) xx00xx

Mollie and Alfie

2. Mr Puddy says:

Can I make a request ? I would love to see you shred the paper on YouTube !!!!

3. Whisppy says:

That’s so nice of Gracie to share and so absolutely wonderful that your Mom buys them for you to shred!

4. That’s so great that you get tissue paper bought just for you! We only get leftover tissue paper. What a good idea to get it at costco for playtime. We will have the head peep look into this…

5. Brian – thanks for not tearing while Gracie was on the paper

Gracie – thanks for starting my day off with a smile…. you have no idea how much your pictures and your Alex heart fill marc and I with love…

6. Catherine says:

Tissue paper is good clean fun for kitties! Not so clean for the mom who has to pick it up. LOL!
    xo Catherine

7. Good to share and be close.

Thankyou for your birthday wish for SS. Please come by and say mieow to our newest kitty family member, GiGi. She was a kitty rescued by SS’s brother’s family from the death row in a high kill shelter. She is a doll!

8. Marg says:

That is so nice of you Brian for you to Not shred the paper while Gracie is sitting on it. That sure sounds like so much fun. We need to put that on the Person’s list to get us too. Brian you are looking especially handsome today. Have a great day.

9. Who knew tissue paper could be so much fun?! Great job on the sharing. Cocco needs to learn that one.

Oink oink,
    Katie and Coccolino the mini pig

10. Rocco will be right over for the shredding party! lol!

11. Pat Hatt says:

Sadly the human won’t let us play with it, as we tend to eat it. Good fiber , right?

12. It looks as though Sister Gracie is hanging on to that last sheet of tissue Brian – do you want us to distract her while you “borrow” it?

13. Such a sweet sharing picture!

14. easy rider says:

Oh tissue paper is a great toy – I love it ;o)

15. Katie Isabella says:

You and your sisfurs are all so good to one another. I hope Sisfur Precious will join the tissue paper shredding parties soon.

16. Jacqueline says:

Sweet sisters, we are on our way to join the shredding party!!…But friends, Calle loves to EAT tissue paper, like it’s a treat or something!!…Happy week ahead, precious friends…xoxo…Calle, Halle, Sukki

17. Yes the crinkly the better!

18. Ah yes… the great joys of the tissue. Love it! purrs

19. That’s very thoughtful of you to wait until Gracie’s done to shred it!

20. I love shredding paper but don’t think I have ever been given tissue paper before. Enjoy yours!

21. da tabbies o trout towne says:

Gracie…you have Brian right where you want him….

he didn’t want to admit he was afraid of you… so instead he said something silly about letting you have the tissue….

uh huh

keep up the great work girl !!!

hugs from dai$y…. royalty of trout towne =^..*=

next week…plan C

22. emma says:

Must be the noise it makes that you guys like.

23. Ann Paws says:

The only thing better than one tabby is two! Or a few more even ;) You guys look so cute together. Have fun with your tissue paper!

24. Remy says:

Aw, you kitties are so sweet to share so nicely with each other!

25. Nancy Black says:

Oh this is such a wonderful day! Tissue paper to shred and share!! Muggins will have to try this!! He’s looking over my shoulder and I think he’s jealous!! Purrs & hugs, Nancy & Muggins!!

26. sue brandes says:

That is a great idea to buy a whole bunch of tissue paper. I bet that is fun to shred up.

27. How good you two are at sharing…we never share anything! Besides one of the torties or Lisbeth would have had that shredded before it hit the floor. We always make certain that any tissue paper inside a gift has been inspected and given our seal of approval…claw and teeth holes. Hope your shredding went well and you made as big a mess as possible! MOL. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette

28. you guys should get together with Sammy, he loves tissue paper too! Not me…..Love, Cody

29. CATachresis says:

Someone sneeze? A tissue! mol Two shades of tabby. Purrfect :)

30. Pumpkinpuddy says:

Hmmmm. We’ve never had tissue paper. Mom! When can we get some tissue paper to play with?

31. Abby says:

I’d say that was about to be shredded in 3-2-1…..

32. That was very nice of Sister Gracie to let you share the tissue paper.

33. Cathy Keisha says:

I’ll bet you would’ve shared with Gracie too! I shred but I’m kinda dainty doing it.

34. pat says:

some tissue paper
    an empty box
    nothing else needed!

35. Sparkle says:

I think that is so awesome that the humans buy tissue paper just for you kitties! I wish MY human did that (hint, hint…)!

36. Nope, we don’t do the tissue paper thing.

37. mariodacat says:

M says she’d better run out and stock up on tissue paper. She has never supplied me with that, and after seeing you and your sisfur, I think I’d like some too.

38. Tissue Paper is lots of fun to play with………but Shelby and Pepper always end up EATING it!

39. Adan & Lego says:

Very obvious that you 2 love that paper very much.

40. Penelope says:

We gots some super paper today! Me thinks Gracie is much better at sharing than mes
    Kisses
    Nellie

41. Gracie is very gracious to share! your human BUYS you tissue, I guess no waiting for boxes to arrive at your house.

42. Dash Kitten says:

Oooh tissue paper * love love LOVE * the noise, the RACKETTTTTT!!! It’s especially great for us partially sighed cats who love the ‘extra responsiveness’

Dash

43. Gracie’d better not abandon the paper ;-)
    Purrs

44. Tissue paper is so much fun. Our mom will ball it up and we bat it all over the house!

45. Oui Oui says:

Whoa! Can we trade moms for a little while, please? Er, um, maybe your mom wouldn’t mind bring a few sheets of that gorgeous paper with her when she comes.

46. My Human has been trying me out with tissue paper but I do not seem as interested in it as you kids do. What’s wrong with me anyway???

47. Tissue paper is awesome! :)

If you are interested, please stop by our blog for a chance to win some free autographed books!

Hugs,

48. Glogirly keeps telling me that Waffles Too and I need to take lessons from all of you. She says your nice to each other, you share…your glass is always half full.

Well Waffles Too and I glare at each other, I share he steals and the glass is always spilled on the floor. (I didn’t do it.)

; ) Katie

49. 400 sheets of tissue paper. That sounds like heaven.

50. Tissue paper mmmmm need to find some lol

51. Rumbles says:

You’re such a gentlemancat, Mister Brian!

52. Old Kitty says:

Awwwwww!! Two beautiful tabbies enjoying paper!! Lovely! Take care
    x

53. We are big fans of tissue paper too. I sometimes get to have a good shredding. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

54. Scylla says:

I like tissue paper too. Want to come over and shred some with me? I has some in the Scylla Palace to play with.

55. Timmy Tomcat says:

Great idea to buy in bulk, meow

56. I love to shred paper too,its just so much fun!xx Speedy