Two Tabby Tuesday

Brian   March 5, 2013   56 Comments on Two Tabby Tuesday

Brian's Home.  Adopt cats, we deserve it!
We are all such big fans of tissue paper here, so much so that our Mom buys it in packs of 400 sheets at Costco.  We are also big fans of sharing too, so sometimes that means sharing some tissue paper with a sister.  Gracie just happened to have the lone piece of tissue paper, but that doesn’t mean she was going to hog it.  Sister Gracie was very nice and saved me a little spot.  Now I’ve been know to shred up the tissue paper in record time, but since Sister Gracie was on it I thought the timing might not be right.  I’ll come back later when she leaves and disappear it in no time flat!

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

56 thoughts on “Two Tabby Tuesday

1. Feeling Beachie - Hilary

Brian – thanks for not tearing while Gracie was on the paper

Gracie – thanks for starting my day off with a smile…. you have no idea how much your pictures and your Alex heart fill marc and I with love…

2. Angel MoMo and Charlotte

Good to share and be close.

Thankyou for your birthday wish for SS. Please come by and say mieow to our newest kitty family member, GiGi. She was a kitty rescued by SS’s brother’s family from the death row in a high kill shelter. She is a doll!

3. Marg

That is so nice of you Brian for you to Not shred the paper while Gracie is sitting on it. That sure sounds like so much fun. We need to put that on the Person’s list to get us too. Brian you are looking especially handsome today. Have a great day.

4. Hannah and Lucy

It looks as though Sister Gracie is hanging on to that last sheet of tissue Brian – do you want us to distract her while you “borrow” it?

5. Katie Isabella

You and your sisfurs are all so good to one another. I hope Sisfur Precious will join the tissue paper shredding parties soon.

6. Jacqueline

Sweet sisters, we are on our way to join the shredding party!!…But friends, Calle loves to EAT tissue paper, like it’s a treat or something!!…Happy week ahead, precious friends…xoxo…Calle, Halle, Sukki

7. da tabbies o trout towne

Gracie…you have Brian right where you want him….

he didn’t want to admit he was afraid of you… so instead he said something silly about letting you have the tissue….

uh huh

keep up the great work girl !!!

hugs from dai$y…. royalty of trout towne =^..*=

next week…plan C

8. Nancy Black

Oh this is such a wonderful day! Tissue paper to shred and share!! Muggins will have to try this!! He’s looking over my shoulder and I think he’s jealous!! Purrs & hugs, Nancy & Muggins!!

9. Janet@TheCatOnMyHead

How good you two are at sharing…we never share anything! Besides one of the torties or Lisbeth would have had that shredded before it hit the floor. We always make certain that any tissue paper inside a gift has been inspected and given our seal of approval…claw and teeth holes. Hope your shredding went well and you made as big a mess as possible! MOL. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette

10. mariodacat

M says she’d better run out and stock up on tissue paper. She has never supplied me with that, and after seeing you and your sisfur, I think I’d like some too.

11. Dash Kitten

Oooh tissue paper * love love LOVE * the noise, the RACKETTTTTT!!! It’s especially great for us partially sighed cats who love the ‘extra responsiveness’

Dash

12. Oui Oui

Whoa! Can we trade moms for a little while, please? Er, um, maybe your mom wouldn’t mind bring a few sheets of that gorgeous paper with her when she comes.

13. Glogirly & Katie

Glogirly keeps telling me that Waffles Too and I need to take lessons from all of you. She says your nice to each other, you share…your glass is always half full.

Well Waffles Too and I glare at each other, I share he steals and the glass is always spilled on the floor. (I didn’t do it.)

; ) Katie