Two Tabby Tuesday: My Chair Is Your Chair

Brian's Home.  Adopt cats, we deserve it!When Sister Gracie did her Sister Saturday post she told you that she was pretty sure that Sister Kit knew the recliner belongs to her.  Well, Sister Gracie though her meant her, as in Sister Gracie.  Sister Kit thought she meant it was her recliner, as in belonging to her, Sister Kit.  I know, it sounds confusing, but the sisters are going to work it out.  Right now they really are taking turns, and today was Sister Kit’s turn.

While I always encourage sharing and caring, I had nothing to do with this one.  The sisters decided to work it out among themselves, and I am very proud of them for doing that.

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

42 thoughts on “Two Tabby Tuesday: My Chair Is Your Chair

1. Marg

Oh we have all that going on at our house too. Usually we take Mom’s chair too. We are just glad that Sister Kit is feeling more at home. That is great. Now you girls, be nice. Take care.

2. Molly The Wally

Great idea taking it in turns. Such caring and sharing is so sweet. Brian we have a post to say thank you to you tomorrow. We managed to get a moment to get it done. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

3. Mayzie

Awwww…that’s so nice that they’re sharing! That doesn’t really happen around here. Sisfur Abby thinks everything belongs to her. If she wants something that Smudge has, it’s “Whap! Whap! Whap!” That’s why me and Brudder Ranger just stay out of her way.

Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

4. Madi and Mom

Brian you are a wise man…never ever get in the middle of a sibling sister debate…
    they will turn on you in a heart beat. MOL MOL MOL.
    Hugs madi your BFFF
    FYI if we ever spell your name Bryan it is because that is my Dad’s name and Mom tries to remember to spell your’s with an i

5. Miss Kitty

This is so good to hear and see. Those sisters are being very caring about their sharing. Kitty says she like that idea too…then, asked for a sister! Oh…

6. da tabbies o trout towne

dood…yur mom N dad knead ta go buy MOR chairz….then her wood haza chair, N she wood haza chair, N ewe wood haza chair N they wood haza chair N de bearz wood KNOT haza chair ….tho de blonde gurl mite

7. Hilary

oh gracie – three days in a row with your alex heart…you know how to melt my heart….

I am so glad you ladies are working things out!

8. emma

My cats have like 2 million sleeping spots in our house yet they seem to manage to fight over the same one often…what is up with that? Us dogs only have a few spots to nap and we never fight over them…cats…a whole different animal 😉

9. Janet@TheCatOnMyHead

They may have worked it out, but it looks to us as if Sister Kit is giving Sister Gracie the Stink Eye and as if Gracie is ready to pounce on Kit. Hope they continued to play nice. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette

10. Spitty the Kitty

Now, if Sister Kit just skooched over a tiny bit, I think there would be plenty of room for Sister Gracie to slide right in there next to her! (Or maybe that’s pushing it….)